C.R. England

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 191 értékelés megmutatása

Ok place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Long hours. You can get paid well if you fight for yourself. Owners care but are stuck in the past. Place can be a revolving door at times esp with drivers

Good environment

Great place to work. No complaints. Dispatch was consistent. Good communication between dispatch and driver. Home time was adequate. I would return to work for them

CR England Utah is a mess

It’s not a safe place and the staff will do nothing about it. You get told “it’s not my problem” by security. Mentors are rude to you, and there’s nothing you can do. Ride out that year and move on to a different company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to begin you trucking career with.

Despite the first few months seriously sucking pay wise as you and a team driver learn the ropes of driving nationally and the processes of trip planning, meal/sleep times and amounts that keep you alert for your driving shift, and experiencing real life backing situations aside from trucking school scenarios this is a great company to spring forward from with good paying dedicated fleets available near most major cities, so you can have regular home time of that's what you're needing. I actually drove for them for 2.5 years, worked elsewhere for a year and came back for the set/known schedule of home time with less pay than the other job, but adequate for my needs.

Great and honest technicians

Great place to start out and learn the basics. Hard to do training to advance and get raises. I was there when they had layoffs during the pandemic. I luckily didn’t get let go but the after the layoffs the company seemed to go downhill. A lot of 20 plus year techs were leaving because they were not being recognized for there hard work which led me to leave because I respected these techs. I did not like how the company treated them.

The technicians

Felt like a robot

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great management half decent pay

All of the management teams are there to help you with what ever you need at most times of the day. Pay is halfway decent depending on the loads. I work the dollar general account and have to unload the trailer myself which is pretty hard on your body.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buena empresa pero todo funciona por palancas y si no le caes bien a tu jefe, no creces y te hacen la vida imposible

Es una buena empresa pero el ambiente no es tan bueno como lo pintan en ciertos departamentos

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to start your career driving

Good company pay is not so good make you drive alot of miles for lousy pay four thousand miles one week and didn't even make one grand for that week.

Pors Nice Trucks/Cons not enough pay for the runs

working there started out ok but the area and the money didn't come out as told at the orintation. running time was not as it should have been. It did not equal the pay.

Long drive no pay

Bad run you long hrs with little pay, stay far away from this company, they are good getting CDL and that’s it, If u do choose to join them, I would recommend the pods account, they are the best

Nun

BadD

Terrible

This company was an absolutely terrible experience three people in a truck and paid minimum wage. Trainers are just there for the money and act like you offended them if asked any questions

Got cdl

Worked for minimum wage

Fast pace

Great place to work. Fast pace deliveries. Could pay more. Definitely recommended. The bad part is dealing with si e not so nice customers. Definitely will stay there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

great place to get started and learn all your basics

great place to start as a rookie and develop all your skills. will pay the bare minimum but you can definitely prove yourself and find a higher paying account.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Displayed lack of respect for the student/financial contract/legal human trafficking arena!

I was extremely positive throughout the formal training. They wear you down and attempt to make you feel like you are less than a balanced human!I call for unionization at c r england. Something they teach students not to have free will.Union! Union,union,union.Unfair treatment to human. Modern day human trafficking is their culture!

Good Job

Pretty good job. Pay was ok Nice home time. Considering going back. Got along with dispatch manager. Always route you back home on Fridays so you can enjoy your weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great if you love to travel

I have had a great experience from learning to drive a semi to getting employed by this company. They have held up to their word as far as pay and home time. I really enjoy my job.

Traveling

Kontra érvek

Home time could be better

Excelente ambiente

Buen ambiente paga, experiencia y oportunidad de crecimiento

Horrible

Was not allowed to learn anything new. Everything was a secret and no room for advancement. Was constantly told I was not allowed to work after hours even though I was a salaried employee. Training was not available.

everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

can not trust any promises. I found upper management will say anything to keep you until they decide you no longer fit their personal profile.

In road service I rated 96 to 98 percent average productivity. I was always on time every day. I saw an average heart attacks of 3 a year. Even with my 12 1/2 years I was laid off. Even with a excellent record. No I would never recommend that company to my worse enemy. And if you are employed with them then move on. They will not back you in any way. Good Luck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great starter company within trucking industry

CRE is a decent starter company. I obtained my CDL through their Premier Driving Academy in Utah, decent trainers and good equipment. Make sure to pick a good fleet. The money comes with time, punctuality, reliability, safety and experience.

Great starter carrier

Pay, mega carrier
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay, faulty work expectations.

They bring in a lot of students and only about 10% graduate on time. They pay new drivers pennies yet make a ton of money from them as the pair them off into trucks as a team that keeps the truck rolling 24/7. The new students are completely ripped off.Huge turn over rates!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: C.R. England? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés