C.H. Robinson

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 468 értékelés megmutatása

Good Start for college grads

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great if your starting out. Some people have been there for over a decade but I feel like the younger crowd is more likely to move on. Pay is a little low for most areas.

Productive fun place

I have really enjoyed my experience with C.H. Robinson. Great opportunity with plenty of room to grow and advance with the company. Would definitely recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Just how important our company is to the global supply chain

The company is awesome. We have been working from home since even before CoVid hit! The chance to now be remote is so important to a balance life and work life. We are always striving for growth hiring new exciting backgrounds and life experience individuals to try various departments if one doesn’t seem to fit at the beginning. There is always an attempt to make an employee grow!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work but no advancement

Take inbound calls from trucker drivers on long distance and local routes. Help with gas checks and advances on their pay, during the week the schedule gets really busy but weekends were very chill

Great upper management

The management team at CH Robinson is over the top carring and great people. They are there for you for any needs you may have. Great training program to teach all you will need to know. Competitive wages. I highly recommend if your self motivated (as most employees are remote) and punctual.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Avoid

At all costs. Management is totally incompetent. Repetitive work, don't need many skills at all. You will feel like a robot, which will be a good fit, since they utilize bots to do many tasks within the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Steady work with no real advancement

Your effort, results, and initiative mean nothing, but you will constantly be told of new opportunities, that are seemingly somewhere off in the distant future.I believed in the company for years and became a team lead with much more responsibility. Our office posted stellar financial results, which I was excited for. I thought it meant my increasing responsibility would be rewarded, but my manager tried to pass off this year's routine inflationary raise as "well deserved". It was insulting to say the least.Apply to CH Robinson if you want steady low-income work with no future. You will be in the same position for years until you are sick of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It takes a special individual to make it

Benefits are good. Salary is ok. Very demanding work. If you’re good at it, you will succeed, but, you will work long hours. It takes a special individual to succeed, keep your sanity while trying to be there for your family. Not easy, but, job security is there as turnover is high.

Espp, Job security, good benefits

Kontra érvek

Long hours, countless emails, salary is ok
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Empresa muy completa para aprender

Mi experiencia ha sido grata hasta ahora, tanto tu líder como tus compañeros te apoyan en todo

Productive, Collaborative and Challenging

Amazing Experience, very good management, things to learn a lot from your peers and seniors. The working culture is very joyful. Employee engagement is at a higher level.

Poor Leadership

After working here for 2 months I can see that you’re not treated like the others. New hire gets trained on new things before me. Can’t even take my 15 minute break without worrying about leadership getting on to you. They don’t care about the health of others. Promise you something but ends up being a lie. Horrible communication and I end up apologizing for their miscommunication. I don’t recommend this job to anyone not even my worst enemy.

Ambiente Laboral Complejo

El trabajo en la compañía no es pesado o difícil, sin embargo el ambiente laboral es bastante complejo, demasiada competitividad, se desea resaltar a costa del otro, no importa dejar mal a la otra área o a la otra persona con tal de salir bien. Se resalta demasiado lo negativo y poco lo positivo.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun workplace with pin pong table

a typical day at work: 8AM - 5PMwhat you learned - logisticsmanagement - fairworkplace culture - balancedthe hardest part of the job - time managementthe most enjoyable part of the job - coworkers

Run for your life

Horrible Inept management- they think that running a department is treating associates like robots running reports and micromanaging everything down to when you use the bathroom. Don’t work here if you are independent self sufficient and work at your own pace, they don’t care if you get your work done or handle all of their complicated accounts that they have no idea how to run… they will still ask you hey why can’t you do more ? They don’t appreciate any of their entry writers. If you want to be appreciated and treated like a human at work, please do not apply here. They will hire anyone because the turn over is so high everyone quits. Pay is terrible and they will give you work for three people. Every time someone quits (which is very often) they distribute their accounts to all of the entry writers, then they hire more people and never take the accounts back even though they tell you it’s only temporary. They lie all the time about everything. New people never last here either… management is ice cold emotionless and wants to keep everyone down and fearing of losing their jobs constantly. Very toxic and cutthroat environment. The only way you will ever advance here is if you are friends or related to someone in management. They do their best to keep you down and suffocated in a state of fear at all times. Many people will throw you under the bus here quickly in order to be favored by management. extremely low morale and a very dog eat dog environment. The only people treated like human beings are those in management and the sales team and account managers.

Some nice coworkers

Kontra érvek

Pay, benefits, management, work load, environment

Good to start

Every day is different. Workload can vary, but can be overwhelming. Pay is on the lower end. There are opportunities to learn, but the workload can prevent you from taking advantage of it.

free lunches

Kontra érvek

Low pay, poor work life balance

Poor Leadership

Typical desk job

If you’re an operations rep you’ll just get treated like dirt. Only roles that get respect are Account Managers and up. Fine if you want a boring desk job. Better experience if you’re a man.

Occasional free lunches

Kontra érvek

Sexism, favoritism, lack of growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast-paced pallet picking of dry goods

The company’s functions (like product demand and supply) can affect your rate, then they blame you. The labor is tough because you’re picking pallet-sized orders of dry goods from all over your section of the warehouse, which is kind of disorganized. You just have to memorize how all the barcode locations are laid out. You use an electric pallet jack from a fleet of jacks of varying quality, age, and degradation. If you have a slower pallet jack, you have a slower rate. No visible headphones allowed. Because of the fast-paced environment, you have to be careful of their many forklifts moving hurriedly through the same corridors as you. Decent pay, but that’s about the only pro.

Pro érvek

Decent pay, automatic pallet wrapping machines

Kontra érvek

Dangerous, Short breaks, no benefits, random drug screens
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great entry level sales job.

Great entry level sales job. Name will look great on your resume and recruiters will contact you. Learn sales skills, cold calling, prospecting, etc.

No growth

They have no structure and they rather bring their own friends and family to do jobs or take positions from others who are doing the job already I was in a similar situation I was doing inventory for 5 months when the position came open for lead gave it to his friend who had no experience and matter of fact just got out of prison so that's how I feel about the situation

Kontra érvek

Yeah they have you doing the work and then give somebody else position

Fast paced

Fast work environment many good people but lots of favoritism.Only need you when short handed or when orders need to be completed overtime is not often but only limited to 45 hours if 40 hrs you can be sent home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: C.H. Robinson? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés