Productive work place, enjoyable staff.
Executive Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) – Los Angeles, CA – 2013, február 20.
• Provided day-to-day support to the Vice President, CFO, Managing Directors and Directors.
• Responded to internal and external correspondence in the absence of the Executives.
• Coordinated meeting schedules for Executive and Senior-level management
• Worked on financial reports for monthly and quarterly fillings.
• Created spreadsheets, presentations and correspondence for Executives and staff.
• Responsible for taking minutes at meetings, transcribed and distributed to executives.
• Maintained and reviewed client contracts.
• Maintained and prepared weekly and monthly client/billability reports.
• Worked directly for Director of Human Resources, Western Region, supporting 200+ employees.
• Processed all new hire paperwork for Western Region and conducted new hire/benefits orientation.
• Recruited exempt/non-exempt level personnel and checked references on prospective candidates.
• Provided human resources support to Western Region employees.
• Provided guidance to employees regarding HR policies and procedures.
• Direct contact for all Western Region employees for payroll, benefits and other changes.
• Coordinated training workshops.