Burson-Marsteller Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 48 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great people, Unorganized Management
Senior Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, április 29.
BM has some extremely motivated and talented people, but there isn't much job security. One down month in terms of hours and you may be out on the street.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Burson-Marsteller is a great company but Internal Culture Could use a Facelift!
Recruitment Manager, Western Region (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2016, január 26.
It was a great experience. Overall good people. New York HR folks (managing director) were a bit overly aggressive. SF office had a few few snobby account folks.
Pro érvek
Great clients, good benefits, good pay
Kontra érvek
Internal culture is a bit snotty and competitive. A little gossipy and primma dona-ism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Ótima experiência
Freelancer Eventos (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2015, október 19.
Não pude conhecer a fundo a empresa, pois só trabalhei por um mês, exclusivamente para o evento Intel Editor's Day, que aconteceu no Club Med de Trancoso, na Bahia.
Productive, fun, fast passed
Billing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica CA2015, október 13.
Burson Marsteller is a fun and friendly environment to work in. Everyone is very productive in their work as well as social. I learned a lot from this company in regards to certain software, billing, invoicing and tracking budgets. When working the most enjoyable part of the day was our group breaks in the play room. It helped to have group breaks so everyone got to know each other and work together. The hardest parts of my days were sometimes trying to keep up with emails. Everyday I had something to do to learn from and keep me busy. The management of the department was a great leader and teacher.
busy, happy, pay
growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Excelente compañía
Senior Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, CUN2015, október 7.
B-M es una compañía que no sólo tiene importantes clientes en Colombia, sino también que ofrece a sus empleados crecer con cada uno de ellos, a partir de una estructura y equilibrio de funciones que permitan desarrollar el potencial de cada uno.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and driven work place
PR Summer Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hong Kong2015, augusztus 24.
I loved working in BM. The BM family taught me so much and the vibe in the company is just great. This company will drive employees to gain more experiences and at the same time, to have fun!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for with worldwide exposure
Senior Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2015, július 29.
A typical day at Burson-Marsteller for me includes checking emails, preparing briefing documents, making sure all correspondence is up to date and looking at the month ahead and seeing what meetings or events need to be further planned and responding to all client requests in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Good company
Project Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2015, július 26.
Good company, culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, colleagues, atmosphere, work/life balance.
Loved It!
Client Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2015, július 14.
My favorite job thus far. I learned so much. Team and clients were amazing. Wish I could return. There is a lot of bureaucracy, but every company has that. Salary is lower than competition.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Trainee
Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo - Brazil2014, november 25.
I tended to Allergan where I was responsible for the disclosures, follow-ups, communication strategy, balance clippings and production of texts for the site http://www.alemdabeleza.com.br/ for the Botox Allergan. I was also involved in the production of the launch of Juvederm in Brazil. Later I joined the group Telefônca (Spain) where I was responsible for the Telefonica Foundation and provided support for Terra and Tegestiona that are part of the group. I also had responsibilities for the festival organization Planeta Terra 2009
Free lunch and transport
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Starting Point - But Little Possibility For Growth.
Financial Associate - Client Accounting (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, szeptember 16.
Good as a starting ground, but do not expect to advance professionally.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Highly efficient, professional
Translator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2014, augusztus 12.
I worked as an interpreter for foreign consultants. All staff was highly professional and educated, young staff
creative, free spirited
tight schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Harold Burson Summer Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, augusztus 3.
Great environment to work in. Everyone is extremely hard working and smart. Several employees exceed my expectations and are definitely industry leaders.
Vice President, and Practice Director, Healthcare
Vice President & Practice Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2014, július 28.
Developed award-winning PR and marketing communications programs. I was given an opportunity to be an entrepreneur within one of the largest worldwide Public Relations agencies.
Pro érvek
The freedom to be entrepreneurial, with the back-up of an international agency.
Kontra érvek
During my time at Burson-Marsteller, the economy was challenging for new business development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start out, but don't see it as a place to make a career
Senior Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2014, február 27.
Burson is a great place to work at in the beginning of your career. They represent some of the world's most recognizable brands. You get to work with people across the country and sometimes in other countries.

Co-workers are usually pretty great -- all smart, talented and loyal. My biggest complaint would be with management -- they don't do a good job balancing what accounts employees would like to work on/where their talents lie. In addition, there isn't much training to help you learn more -- you are pretty much left to your own.
Taleneted, eager, friendly people
Kontra érvek
Management could be more in tune with employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job for someone with no work experience
Financial Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, január 12.
Not for me. Seems too relaxed, employees can't tell time. I got the job through a temp agency and horrible pay is an understatement. Taking nearly a $50,000 pay decapitation. It pains me as I have been eating fast food, feeding my dog garbage food, using candles instead of lights and biking everywhere to save on gas.
1 hour luch, EASY work hours, room for growth
1 hour lunch unpaid, hours are too short, advancement in title, but not pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gran aprendizaje y buenos compañeros
Brand Marketing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid2013, szeptember 24.
Ha sido una suerte poder trabajar durante un año con un equipo de profesionales como los que hay en Burson Marsteller. He adquirido una gran experiencia y he tenido la oportunidad de desarrollarme profesionalmente en una gran consultora de comunicación con cuentas de diferentes sectores que han enriquecido mi visión global del mercado.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Burson-Marsteller is an excellent company
Financial Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2013, augusztus 2.
I have really enjoyed working here. The culture is amazing. They engage in all kinds of fun off and on-site activities. Work-life balance is incredibly easy to achieve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Cool agency
Marketing Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2013, július 30.
Everybody is well vetted, very smart workforce. Great agency to start out in and cool client list to choose from.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ENG2013, július 25.
Great learning experience and fantastic people to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Burson-Marsteller? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van