Burlington Stores

3,2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 11 520 értékelés megmutatása

its an ok place to work at

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
sometimes you will end up doing 5 different jobs for the pay rate of one most of the people that work there are nice the hardest part of the job would be the customer yelling at you because the lines are HUGE

some managers are nice

very busy

very accepting workspace

I quit due to lack of pay. and only being able to work no more than 40 hours a week. and $9 an hour wasnt enough for me. the managers were very respectful but im looking for a better paying job

Good job

This is a good job if you’re someone who only needs part time hours or who just wants to make a little extra cash outside of your full time job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mostly productive and friendly environment

There are ups and downs. The pay and hours could be way better. As well as more respect could be shown from one associate to another concerning how one may do their job differently. As long as what another associate does or how they do their job still falls within the company guidelines and restrictions.

15% discount and mostly friendly environment

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, not enough hours, and not enough employees doing their job and/or doing their job correctly

Bad workplace

They give you very short breaks and the job underpays for the work you put in. Usually they give you stuff to do that’s fine but at times it feels like the workload is too much for one person even though they have a lot of workers on the roster. The best thing about Burlington is the breakroom. And that’s the truth.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Decent workplace

Temporary job, can’t make a career out of it.I’d suggest the mornings as it’s more peaceful and lease crowded with customers if you are introverted. I think there should be longer lunch breaks at the job.

Solidly OK

Mediocre leadership. Lots of favoritism, if you’re not in the “inner circle” you don’t know anything because the communication is so poor. They fire some people for attendance points while allowing others that exceed points to stay. Management doesn’t listen and won’t change anything. There was one associate that cared and made things fun but they left. Management does nothing for morale. Payroll is so low that it’s the bare minimum of workers scheduled but they expect you to do the work of five people while doing everyone else’s job because there’s never enough cashiers scheduled. Pay is garbage though and management does nothing to bridge the pay gap from associates who’ve been there any length of time to those just coming in at a higher minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good paying job. Poor management.

Managers sleep with floor employees. Schedules are done on a daily basis. U punch in late due to managers never opening or arriving on time. Pay is not worth your job titles. Cleanliness is never enforced unless corporate is going to pay a visit.

Friendly co workers

Kontra érvek

No breaks, no lunches, poor scheduling, too hot environment

Good place to work ay

Pay is not much but it a good workplace and everyone works good together. Everyone is held accountable to the same amount of work and expectation. Good place to work at

Growth

Pay

Good for college students

They don't give enough hours to work.It is not a stable job to pay bills,if you work 5 hoursthey want you to take a half hour break, that's ridiculous so you work 4 hours a day 4 days a week

Medical insurance, Fun working environment

Short breaks / They take away hours of work

Just another retail job

At the time of my employment work was easy and chill. You will keep you areas of department clean and tidy at all times. During the holidays I would do a department reset which would take-up most of my days. Management was a hit or miss somedays they are very helpful while other days they are uncooperative. Cons are you will be underpaid and bad hours. while the pros are employee discounts and friendliness of co-workers.

Fun for a starter job

If you want a job to get a little money here and there this is for you. I don’t think it’s enough to live off of and definitely not worth the treatment from management.

Pro érvek

Free food in break room occasionally, recognizes and rewards hard work, discounts

Kontra érvek

Pay could be better, female managers were stuck up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They pay upper management well, but, pay the associates minimum wage. Alway short staffed. Hours are terrible.

It was just a job. I like merchandising but, you aren't able to make things look nice. The customers are messy. We were open until 1:00am during the Christmas rush. And open until 10:30 on the weekends during the regular season. My store had lots of crime in the area. I have stories..

idk

Kontra érvek

cleaning up after messy uncaring customers, shop lifters running out of the store with clothes hampers full of merchandise.

Ok place to work

Burlington Stores is an ok place to work. Co workers are great. Pay is not that well considering what other companies are paying. There is a monthly fun calendar.

Productive Place with Good benefits

I worked here about 4 years ago. I honestly miss it and was one of the best warehouses I have worked for. Definitely recommend it to people. I didn’t mind working here and the work was not overwhelmingly hard. There is room for advancement here. I was moved around to 3 different parts of the warehouse and I loved all of them. You meet all kinds of people here and it definitely is somewhere you can move up to an actually rewarding position.

Laid back

Easy job, good coworkers. Management is understanding and accommodating when able to. Customers can be a hand full. Only cons are lack of hours and low pay.

very good

very good faast paste, i was able to learn really fast and my coworkers were very nice to me. I didn't get much hours but there is always alot of stuff to do there.

good pay

short breaks

Laidback job

It was a very laidback job. Once you did what you were told to do and there wasn't anything else, it got boring honestly. The employees and managers seemed to get along well. My only issue was that I was hired to be a receiving associate, but they never put me on schedule to do that. I was always on the floor as a retail associate. Other than that, solid job for those who want to make that first step into the workforce.

Worst Job Ever

Do yourself a favor, don't work there! Management never satisfied. Cross selling and getting customer's phone number is a requirement; it will go against your numbers.

Minimal Discount

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Meh... Okay for a starter job.

The pay here sucks with the amount of you have. You will be doing 3 positions at ones with little appreciation. If you wanna take a day off for a up coming exam a week later or an important family gathering a week later than you get lectured about how you have to tell about a day off two weeks before cuz thats when the schedules are made. *complete lie because I see more days getting added like a couple days before they are scheduled* I got lectured for leaving like 30 mins early after I worked my azz off to finish the task assigned. And why are the stores closing at 11 p.m? CVS closes even earlier. Tho. Most of the people are nice to work with. And most customers aren't rude. Somedays, you will have fun working.

stressful place to work

was a good company to work for till they were sold and got rid of all their employees that were there for years brought in a new manger to clean house and get rid of everyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Burlington Stores? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés