Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

BT Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 2 688 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Olyanoknak ajánlom, akik most jönnek ki az egyetemről és kell nekik egy ugródeszka, hogy később normális munkahelyen dolgozhassanak. Kiváló lehetőség a stressztűrést és a monotonitástűrést gyakorolni, mert ezekből van bőven. A vezetőség és a HR hangoztatják a demokratikus működést, de ez a gyakorlatban sosem teljesül, a véleményedet nem tudod akárkinek elmondani. A fizetések a többi SSC-hez képest nagyon gyengék. Ezt próbálják egészségbiztositással kompenzálni, viszont ez olcsó vigasz azoknak, akik amúgy sem szoktak orvoshoz járkálni. A bónusz, ha egyáltalán kap az ember, minimális más cégekhez képest. Pocsék, rosszul működő rendszerek, káoszos folyamatok és az ezekből fakadó idegeskedés napi szintű.
Home Office, jó lókáció
fizetés, rendszerek hiánya
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, good perks while working there, downside is the long hours and it can get to you after a while when your on the phone constantly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promised great commision at first but ulitmately targets were changed and became impossible. Horrible work culture and too much pressure off managers. Constantly told about how BTs stock prices were declining and how this was our fault therefore jobs were on the line. Understaffed and overworked, join the union as they're the only saving grace to the job. Managers are constantly reported for ill treatment and not following procedure but never reprimanded.Cannot wait to leave.
Kontra érvek
Long hours and too much pressure and stress from managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't do it, management have no empathy, in the end I suffered from anxiety, the CWU were useless no backing from them. You need to be very thick skinned and then may be you will survive .
Uniform, van
Kontra érvek
Watch your mental wellbeing because they won't
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Whilst working at BT I was able to progress to a higher grade within the same department with comparative ease. Once I had proven myself in one field, I became interested in a role that was being advertised internally for a Training and Development Coach. I was supported and encouraged by both my line and centre manager, once promoted there was a lot of scope for further development within my department.
Condiderable opportunityfor promotion.
Hozzászólás – 2020, október 19.
Thank you for your review. We're so pleased to hear that you've taken advantage of our internal opportunities; we wish you a long and happy career with us!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing ever works and managers do little or nothing to resolve agents system issues, the attitude of managers is put up with the issues or leave. There is a bullying culture amongst managers, they stick together.
Pro érvek
There are none it is a hostile stressful environment
BT IS AWFUL
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non customer centric organization. Keeps profit above customers and employee satisfaction. Internal Job postings are scam & predetermined. Women are given preferences in the name of gender equality.
AC cab for home pickup & Drop
Unfair IJPs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for BT for around 4 years, got moved from pillar to post, got extra responsibility’s and more stuff to do for the same money, the bonus structure changes every few months if it’s working too well for people, their focus changes weekly, you’re inundated with emails full of positive thinking quotes but there’s nothing positive about the job. Advisors don’t care and miss sell things to customers and then it’s the customers fault for not realising soon enough but the managers won’t tell them this, if you try to get help with w complaint the managers do all in their power to avoid taking the complaint, the managers are rude, disrespectful, loud & gossiping. Once it was a good company to work for but it’s all about money, a billion pound profit and still keeping their price increases multiple times a year, the company is morally wrong in my opinion. I have never hated a job as much as I did BT
Bonus can be good if you work your rear off and reach 150 moving targets
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for BT Global Services as an agency worker not directly. Wage stated is only because of EU law which forced agency workers doing the same work as BT people to be paid the same rate. But this ultimately is the reason why they made us redundant. But the work itself I liked & was content to work for ⅔ the wage of a BT person while doing the same work, as it was reasonable pay for the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place of work. I like it. Neat and clean place of work. Friendly environment. Team leaders help you when required. Full training by is given before starting the job. They cover all theoretical part and practical work during the training.
Hozzászólás – 2020, október 19.
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear such positive feedback, we're really proud of our people and the work environment they create!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at BT for 28 years. Most of this time I enjoyed working there.There are some departments like Consumer you are heavily monitored and target base. However other department left alone to get on with job.BT provide great pay and holiday entitlement once been at company several years are very good.
Pro érvek
Share save schemes, career path opportunity
Kontra érvek
Young managers who think they don't need to know the team members job to manage
Munkahelyi kultúra
12 year stint, helped me earn a wage to purchase the dream home. Reliable income monthly. Good pension scheme for future. Annual leave and opportunity to get benefits for further holidays, health insurance etc packages. 0pportunities for progression for any hard working and focused employees.
Reliable income
Stressful environment/office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very senior Management good if you are lucky get to see them, also if lucky your own Manager can be inspirational. There are a lot of clever people you can get to work with in the right job. I learnt a lot technically and about businesss / team work. The intermediate Mamagement were often less qualified than me, subject to regular culling and paranoid. They sung the Company praises and used all sorts of corporate bullsh@@it. I really do not know how some got away with being employed. sadly this culture bred fear and lack of honesty. It could be very stressful. BT has, contrary to some people's opinions, a good range of robust products but instead of focussing on what they do well seem to live in another aspirational space and let the basics fall apart. I was glad to leave in the end but maybe I am of an older era (but employed elsewhere since).
Pro érvek
Pay and benefits (years ago)
Kontra érvek
Stressful working environment, prone to fads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job and fulfilling with plenty of variety. The job is shift based including working late evenings and weekends. A level of independence is required And a professional attitude. Very stressful environment with lots of targets
Good salary
Weekend working
Hozzászólás – 2020, október 19.
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your hard work, however please make sure you are speaking to your line manager if you are finding things are becoming too stressful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel valued and appreciated as a employee. The support and benefits are outstanding. Great culture! A fair and rewarding employer with good career prospects.
work life balance
Hozzászólás – 2020, október 19.
We're so pleased to hear such a glowing review, thank you for taking the time and we wish you all the best for a long and happy career with us!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have no review. there should be a good and balanced work environment where ever one work. BT had a lot of challenges and deadline. but at the end of the day it was worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a contractor and remote (onsite) at the client location was remote from the rest of the team. It was a global client and the rest of my work team was located in Europe and I was in north America.
Interesting technology
Kontra érvek
Disconnected from the rest of the working team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job itself is nothing like training, you are taught one thing and advised to do another, managers coaching is about making them Money, and hope it also makes you money along the way, lots of pressure on the advisors, hard to get ahold of managers at times and you get pulled up for high hold times, unreal expectations at times, sickness and mental health policy is very harsh and needs serious tweakin Pay is good, but days and weeks are long and so hard to build around
Money
Highly Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The aporenticeship scheme needs work, where they say that have been offering help and have proof of others progressing they sometimes neglect certain people and leave them to struggle sometimes even picking on them at team events also.
Pro érvek
Free wifi, variety of benefits
Some ethics are wrong
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Hozzászólás – 2020, szeptember 11.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We will take this feedback on board.
Munkahelyi kultúra
impossible job for low pay weekend and late working for same low pay whilst other employees doing same role are on double what you are horrible work pressure even managers hate it zero training and left to fend for yourself avoid at all costs if you want to lead a healthy life
free broadband
Kontra érvek
very poor pay no support
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start your experience with a few weeks classroom training. The trainer we had was great, made learning fun and always available to answer any questions you may have at any time . After training is completed you move to graduation bay, here again the support is fantastic , BT managers take the decision to pull people off the phones by selection to support you , so the trainer's I'm other words generally want to be there to support you with what can be difficult calls. You will make lots of friends and really get the help required before going on the main floor. When you do enter the main office this for me was where the job completed changed we were provided a team leader after three weeks who was moved from another team and to put it politely was absolutely shocking at his job. Please be under no illusions even though the majority of team leaders are young they run the floor on a daily basis with very limited managers observing them. My TL would constantly pick apart my stats on a daily basis and make you feel worthless even though your stats were on par if not better than others on the team it would not make a difference . As I am writing this the team I was on has the worst attendance and is falling apart by the day which I put mostly down to this person's management . I asked for extra support politely over email one day for a new collections role where we were trained for 48 hrs over Skype due to the virus and I was put on a performance plan for my trouble . I made a complaint to a senior manager after arranging a meeting with her and submitted all of the horrible - több...
Job security