BT Alkalmazotti bírálat

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 948 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
My best job so far
Service Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2018, szeptember 24.
I found a good life-work at BT and I feel that I have the opportunity to progress in my career.
I also appreciate that I have the chance to work from home whenever needed and the only thing that I have to keep are the deadlines.
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
A workplace which puts a big focus on developing their sales people
Inside Sales Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2018, április 25.
In overall I liked working for BT as a company, great people in my direct team, who help each other grow. The culture of the company is also to invest on the employees, giving trainings about the new trend, as the market is changing rapidly.
Family friendly SSC in Budapest
Finance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2018, március 6.
A great place to work with lots of opportunities to develop and grow. The "work from home" scheme is a pretty good initiative, that provides great flexibility for the employees.
demanding but diverse
Service Desk Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2018, január 12.
My days were all different, the job itself was very diverse. I communicted with customers in mny lnguages and the work pace was really high so there was no time to lower your attention, focus. I have learned how to handle mny calls, how to communicate with different kinds of customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
l'aspect le plus difficile
office manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, október 17.
Company is highly competitive.Work is stressful.But it is a good place to advance your career to take it to the next level .
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be a good working place if.....
delivery manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hungary2017, augusztus 31.
I worked at BT for 5 years. Everything was really good but communication between HR and employees is awfully bad. One day they say something then the other day they say something totally different. Cannot trust them and after some time I could not believe them. Unfortunately we can find communication gap not just in HR but all around the company.
good payment
Kontra érvek
communication gap everywhere within the company especially in HR
Billing Assistant
Billing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, július 18.
My team leader was really nice and I learnt many things from her.
My only problem with the job was that I was replacing a woman on maternety leave, and the company showed obviously to me that they do not want to integrate me, I am just replacing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
World’s leading communications services companies
Bid Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, július 7.
BT is the world’s most established communications company employing 90,000 people across 180 countries which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.

Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
le management
Support technique (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, január 11.
tres mauvaise gestion du personnel
horaires trop difficile (nuit, journée, matin, apres midi, weekend de journée et weekend de nuit)
bonne ambiance de travail
horaires
BT
Inside Sales Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hungary, Budapest2015, szeptember 10.
As Inside Sales Accout Manager I am responsible for France, Benelux, UK, CEE regions. I send the offer to the customer for new installations, upgrades, moves and I manage the customer's upcmoming issues within BT. I work with incountry teams, in France with Face to Face sales representative, but for the other countries I am the only sales person for the customers. We also manage upgrade campaigns as well to help the customer's utilisations.
Exciting experiences
Global Commercial Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2015, január 29.
I was working with people from around the world that I loved so much - knowing their culture, their habits, giving each other a piece from these. Leading people according to the contractual changes I managed sometimes was difficult through LiveMeetings, as I missed closer contacts a bit. On the other hand I was so lucky to train my team in India in person.
Also really thankful for the chance to attend some negotiation meetings with the customer in the US that gave me big experience on many fields.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with a strict routine
Database Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Debrecen, HB2014, október 7.
I started work at 9 and finished usually 8 hours later, I learned to co-operate in teams and I gained experiences about a big multinational company. I learned to use MS Office and Sharepoint and I managed to learn to administrate large company databases. My co-workers were friendly and really helpful. The hardest part of the job for me was that rules were really strict, the expectations were really high, and employers work there under a lot of stress. For me the most enjoyable part of the job was the multicultural atmosphere and the friendly colleges, with whom I could talk a lot.
Friendly colleges, Salary
Short breaks, Strict rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give a very good benefits in Hungary
Service Desk Report Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2013, december 28.
As a Report Developer for the Service Desk Management, I've created a fully automated Reporting Tool downloads the data from the System and sends the Operational reports (measuring the amount of the Pending/Solved/Suspend issues, show the job done by each agent and how the performance is improving) to the Management in scheduled times (24/7).
Create and maintenance the weekly, monthly Performance Agent Calls reports
Support Business Improvement Team and create new reports when needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Productive and great workplace
Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2013, április 24.
- the role gave me the opportunity to collaborate with several external and internal customers and use my language skills at the maximum
- gives the opportunity for self-development (trainings)
- very good work/life balance
- very nice office, environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company for Entry Level job seekers
Supervisor Order Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2013, április 10.
Young, talented and friendly corporate environment. Great management who support the opportunities to further develop expert skills necessary for a given assignment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg BT további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BT? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,5Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,4Vezetőség
3,6Céges kultúra

BT - értékelések munkavégzés helye szerint