BroadPath Healthcare Solutions

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 660 értékelés megmutatása

One of the highest hourly paying Medicare Sales Positions for newbies.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The company doesn't offer permanent positions. However, there is an opportunity to be hired on permanently after the peak seasons depending on performance. The worst part of the position is having to be on BeeHive for the entire shift. BeeHive is a video camera connected to a platform that allows everyone to see one another and feel more connected as if you're working together in an office environment. It is a bit intrusive and annoying if you're someone who doesn't like being on camera or watched for the entirety of your work shift. The best part of the position was the hourly pay and weekly pay cycle. Training is detailed and management will support you with your sales. However, they have a "whisper" mechanism where they allow management to jump in on your calls to offer assistance. This can be a bit annoying if you're trying to focus on the caller. It can get a bit overwhelming to have a manger pushing you to complete a sale while you're already working with the prospect to overcome objections. They will literally try to tell you exactly what to say and it's aggravating to say the least especially if you don't talk the way they do or have the same "pushy" sales techniques. Medicare isn't about pushing people to purchase according to CMS guidelines. Be sure to put your foot down and let them know you are selling according to CMS rules and regulations not according to your manager's wishes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No benefits or advancement or pay raises

There are NO benefits and you will not advance as promised. You will work holidays with no holiday pay. You do not get paid time off, vacation or sickness time. It doesn't matter how great you are at your job, you won't advance in this company like its been promised. There are also no reviews for pay raises even after working hard at your job and excelling for a year You'll be passed around through multiple supervisors due to them quitting so don't expect much of an employee-supervisor relationship. I hope your idea of a reward is to get your name in pretty font on the 100 QA shout out email. That's basically all you will ever get. Don't work here unless you're desperate. And not even if you're desperate.

Great Company

I enjoyed working here when I did, but I was laid off of work twice due to positions being filled. It has great pay, great benefits, great management. Wish it was more consistent.

Pay, management

Not consistent

Horrible company

One of the worst companies I have ever worked for very unprofessional, unorganized, training was rushed, was supposed to get $100 bonus and raise after training didn’t receive that until after almost a month working for them and having to constantly ask when will we get the raise and bonus, you don’t get benefits until you’ve worked for the company a year, they don’t take doctor notes will give you an occurrence for everything, the pay is low I wouldn’t recommend this company to nobody the turnover rate is high for a reason they can’t keep nobody only good thing about the job is the weekly pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Teammates are great. Company is not.

The interview process is fine - though it may take awhile to come on. Worked in multiple roles as most employees here do. Your fellow workers are amazing and some of the hardest working people you'll meet. However, the COMPANY is TERRIBLE. HR is a joke. A complete lack of organization/ownership. Management is "too busy" to help with real issues. No incentives, even if you meet all metrics. There's no reviews, raises, bonuses etc. Promotions are not permanent so you don't get to continuously grow. You're on camera all the time. Micro-managed. They do not offer hourly OR salaried employees paid time off/sick time. There's SO many other companies that TRULY take care of their employees. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Teammates are amazing

No benefits. Low pay. Lack of growth

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I enjoyed my job most of the time, I enjoyed helping customers

The training was great. My manager did not appreciate me, when others did well, she gave them praise, but she did not do that for me, so when I received a good review on a call, she said nothing, but when I made a mistake she belittled me, except for her treatment of me, I found my job to be rewarding, helping customers and finding solutions for them made me feel good about my work. I would like to work for them again, but not with the same manager. The other employees were very nice and we had a good teamwork situation. Overall I think it's a great company, I was just in the wrong area at the time.

Bee Hive

Great leaders & mission

During my three year term at Broadlane I worked with amazing leaders who supported the overall mission of empowering our customers to take care of their patients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun to work, but not always secure

Great place to work at, management is all very helpful. However, it is by contract, so sometimes the job isnt 100% secure as it can end at any time. They also require you to be on camera at all times, which isn’t exactly too bad.

Pro érvek

Management is great, great pay

Kontra érvek

Short contracts, on camera all times

If you have young kids DO NOT waste your time

The interview process was excellent. I felt good about the opportunity. The training was also excellent. However, there are high productivity expectations. There is also terrible management. The worse part is that they require mandatory OT and change your schedule automatically (not mentioned in the interview or training). Yet they don't want your kids in the camera or in the background. Overall, this company has poor communication and is very inconsiderate of their employee's responsibilities outside of work.

Paid training

Mandatory OT, Automatic schedule changes, Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good place to work

Management isn’t truly there to assist you with what you need. The members calling in are rude to you because of a previous experience they had. The metric system that they grade you on is RIDICULOUS! They’re more worried about if your on camera than anything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The workplace is fun, they are treating each employee as a family

It is really fun and enjoyable working in Broadpath. With everyday super fun huddles and the coaching sessions with your superiors are very inspiring.

Stressful

Stressful environment for decent pay. Little consideration given for illness or injury. Lacks professionalism in management. Good training but high productivity expectations.

Not a good company

This company has very bad management. They will let you go for no reason! It could be you are too old, or they don't like the way you navigate the computer, the way you talk or your accent etc etc. Stay away and look for something else!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

great work from home opportunity

I love broadpath there's so many opportunities in this company, weekly pay is great and overtime is optional. I recommend this job to anyone that is looking for opportunity to grow.

Fun cool environment

Working here is not that bad. The pay is overall good, the schedule for me personally is perfect. Management is nice and understanding most of the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work if looking for a work at home jobs

Great place to work if looking for a work at home jobsThe job was basically assisting customers with their insurance plans. The schedules were not flexible but were based on a bid

Good and Bad

It was a new experience for me working from home. It would have been great but training was scattered and confusing at times. I hated the fact that you had to have a camera watching you all day and if you were gone from your desk for a couple minutes they started asking where you were. I would have worked a lot better without eyes on me all the time. It just felt invasive. There was no flexibility in hours. You worked the hours they told you and that was it. I wanted more of a part time position and even though I was doing a good job they would not let me work part time. Other than that it was ok. The pay was pretty good.

Great job

As long as you study to pass the test you will have the job you applied for great weekly pay and very organized wear a mask seats are close but training room big enough for seats to be skipped
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

People are friendly, pay is not enough, and you manage yourself

People are friendly, pay is not enough, and you manage yourself. Managers have their own separate responsibilities therefore you're on your own. Learn everything and ask all the questions during training.

inbound calls

low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

My first wfh job and the experience is not so great

I feel like training is not helpful. Have to learn so much information in little time and then go into taking calls. I feel like I was thrown to the wolves. I still get confused or stuck on certain tasks.

Pro érvek

Paid breaks, home with family

Kontra érvek

Not enough time for training, training not thorough

Workplace

Weekly pay, good leadership, thorough training ur trained on everything you want just he thrown into calls training is typically a month compared to other jobs when its just a week u get two weeks nesting so you can better your calls and quality
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BroadPath Healthcare Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,0/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • BroadPath Healthcare Solutions
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?