Booz Allen Hamilton
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Booz Allen Hamilton Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2,308 értékelés megmutatása

Good contracts

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This company can be good or bad depending on what contact you are support. Some contacts don’t pay well and some do. Coworkers often try to make others look bad to make themselves look better to management. Principals often are getting million dollar bonuses while they charge for cups of coffee in the offices

Good company

Company 401k match was great! Worked a lot of hours but there was room for growth. Overall good place to work and network. Left the company for better pay / offer.

Excellent Firm

Awesome company with great benefits. Lots of training material to learn and succeed. Remote work was great during COVID but now requiring employees to do in person site visits.

Great benefits

Kontra érvek

Starting to do in person at client site.

Lots of opportunities

Pace of work depends on project, but it's a pick your own adventure. Sometimes its a sprint sometimes you spend a lot of time on the benching being stressed about your billability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company, job security and advancement opportunities

My job at BAH was gratifying. I had a lot of imposter syndrome but at the end of the day I ran my own department on client site and did it well! I dreaded the annual review process but they generally provided good raises. My supervisor helped me get promoted when I showed interest. Overall a good experience.

Pro érvek

Good benefits, free lunch and happy hours from time to tome, great networking opportunities

No transfer opportunities

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Best Employer

I’m thankful to be a part of their culture. They gave me a chance when not many others would. They treat their employees well, great benefits and so many opportunities to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The company was a joy to work at. It offered travel opportunities for the Executive Assistants.

The opportunities for advancement seemed endless! Great Executive Staff to work under who showed that they cared about their workers. There were also may special events that administrative staff were included in or invited to attend.

Pro érvek

Great company to work for, very family oriented

Kontra érvek

In my opinion there were none

Good Company

I think BAH is a great company to work cork for if you have a great team surrounding you that trusts you. This has been my experience with the company. My only complaint is how hard it is to get a decent increase in salary. I think pay is low compared to other companies in the same league as BAH.l and bonuses are unheard of lol. The benefits are pretty good though.

Pro érvek

Professional, they care about their employees.

Kontra érvek

No paid overtime, low pay

Very intelligent colleagues

Wonderful, sophisticated culture. Lots of travel, company credit card, great reputation, assistance with education. If you are willing to network and relocate, it's the place to be.

Great culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great starter company with awesome benefits

great company to start with in a corporate setting that teaches you task management and professional communication. however, federal work tends to move slow and can get uninteresting quickly. pay isn't bad, but when you compare to other federal consulting practices, it seems like it's on the low end. great benefits like 401k match and the ability to flex time.

work life balance

advancement could be clearer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The ability to reach whatever your professional goals are, and the support to do it.

At Booz Allen, Our product is the people who work there. We are a consultancy that provides subject matter expertise in many different areas, supporting Government, Commercial and private industries. Management focuses on people being the best at what they do, and workplace culture supports that, they basically treat staff like adults, and have high professional expectations. The hardest part of the job is if a contract is lost to a competitor, it can be difficult to find another position, but the firm works with any individual impacted by making them available for internal hire to any other contract that may need their expertise. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with colleagues in a team setting. Once a team starts to jell, it's almost like family, everyone supports each other both on and off the job. It's great working for a company that supports it's people, and it has earned the reputation as a "great place to work"

Pro érvek

Outstanding education benefits ( Tuition assistance, student loan repayment plans), decent pay and benefits, solid stock price and fiscal performance

Outsourcing some administrative functions

Great People & Clients, Culture and Internal Leadership not so much

I have experienced great clients, flexibility, and support. My direct managers are superb along with my colleagues. The business organization, upper management and senior leadership goes with the wind and lacks integrity to their own values. If you're looking for competitive salary, keep looking. If you're looking for great benefits, flexibility, and to be surrounded by people who make you better than Booz is a great place to work.

Flexibility, Benefits

Salary, Leadership

Great experience

My time was great. My team was amazing. Very smart. Very talented. Very collegial. Very fun. And, as a remote employee, I thought their HR processes for on/off boarding were the best I’ve experienced. They also sent little packages of company swag periodically that reminded you they knew you were still there. Those small gestures mean a lot.

Very bad company, will not recommend

You don’t have a list of core valuesThere’s a lot of gossip in the officeUnfriendly employee competitionEmployees are often tardy or absentEmployees often work late or don’t take lunchesStill hiring for culture fitNo DEI policyNo workplace giving initiativesLittle or no hiring from withinPublic criticism of employees

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, family friendly work environment

Great place to work! Supervisors really care about your growth within the company and promote quickly. If you see an opportunity just ask and apply for it and you can achieve it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to grow consulting career

Booz Allen Hamilton is an amazing consulting firm that I’ve seen puts its people first. The benefits are outstanding, work projects are dynamic, and the staff is made up of highly intelligent, capable people who are willing to share their expertise. One downside on consulting (and this may be indicative of every consulting firm) - there is a major focus on driving new business and there is a lot of pressure put on more junior staff to do marketing, proposals, etc. If you’re the kind of person that wants to focus primarily on client work, this may be a challenge for you. If not, you’ll enjoy it. Overall, great company to work for but I do not like drowning in proposals and other internal work.

Benefits, Work/life balance

Business development pressures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company experience will rely on client

If you are fortunate to work for an excellent client, your time will be extremely enjoyable. The company is compartmentalized in its organizational structure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Well paid, great work life balance

Good company to work for. Good work/life balance, especially for more junior employees (consultants can't work more than 40 h/week until they're at the senior consultant level). They make sure that you are a good fit for projects (you can say no and quit projects), and they have a great mentorship system, with regular goals to help you advance your career.

Pro érvek

Good management, good company culture, work life balance

Kontra érvek

Compensation is decent but not amazing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent work ethic and support from leadership and co-workers

Good working hours, more flexibility during working hours. Leadership take care of employees concern and implements good practice between workers and clients

Supervisors Support Career Advancement

My supervisor looked out for my career, gave me many great opportunities, and suggested actions that helped my career. I had interesting projects, interesting clients, and interesting colleagues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of opportunity to make impact on interesting projects

As a large US Government Contractor, Booz Allen offers a ton of opportunity to join projects that are impacting some of the most important missions in the Country. On top of that, we are often selected to lead more tech-focused missions, which means although you are doing Government work, you are actually getting to work on newer technology. If you have an in-demand skillset and enjoy that work (Cyber, cloud, data science), you can thrive at this company. If you do not like networking and business development, you may find it challenging to move up at Booz Allen. Having many people vouch for your work and selling new work are the best ways to get promoted.I have worked on projects that are 9-5, low stress jobs. I have also worked on projects that are are 7-6, high stress (tight deadlines, excessive scope creep, changing priorities, clients/leadership are never happy) jobs.

Pro érvek

Interesting projects, tech-focused, great clients

Kontra érvek

Experience is subject to your specific project, "matrix" organization can make it hard to grow your career, below-average benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Booz Allen Hamilton? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés