Boost Mobile

3,4Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 679 értékelés megmutatása

Not a bad job to have if your looking for a flexible schedule.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Worked at mobile for a year. The one thing I can say that was very good about working there was the flexible schedule. That being said your experience is gonna be dependent on the management there as I’m sure is the case for most jobs. The main reason why I left was, to put it bluntly because I grew tired of having to deal with the clientele.

Like working at Boost

Enjoyed My work here. My only issue was some type of way I kept being logged out of my clock-in after I'd just clock-in when working at the Boost Mobile in Rssvl GA. Which was causing my pay to be messed up. So I'd literally have an extra job which was to make sure to contact my manager to let him know each time I'd get logged out and the timeframe of which it happened. So on top of all the other daily task already required as a Customer Service Sales Representative I had an extra one.

The Flexibility and Travel

Kontra érvek

System not keeping Me logged in daily. It became a real headache.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very mellow environment&Pay is really low

Base pay is 8.50 and competitive pay and commission. You also don’t get any discounts and etc. I would say working for boost mobile is ideal for a teenagers first job. It is great if they are looking to gain customer service while in HS, so when they reach adolescence they have a good foundation on his or her resume.

decent

It was so much to learn about the phone industry, it's like you have to be motivated to stay in the industry or else it will get really stressful. Often I would have to study for days and days just about the plans then there was the phones and the other products that go along with that

Good idea wrong management

Overall okay place to work if management was better than I could see myself there longer. However, the hourly is too low and they blame it on commission but also never give out commission. They make up crazy irrelevant goals for you to get your commission so they don’t have to pay you.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun

While the job was fun it could be difficult and there was a high turnover rate. My manager played favorites and if you weren’t it, you could not excel In the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good conpany to work for. Good bosses. Fun customers. Chill place to work. I don’t know what else to say but it’s good cool workers and n memorable customers

Awesome

Boost Mobile was my favorite job I ever had. Great pay, commission was great as well. Nothing was hard about this job, if you know how talk to customers make great relationships with them, then selling is very easy!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Education and opportunities to succeed

I was given the best educational options on what I was looking for in my role and position for this company, limitless possibilities to make more income, expand my knowledge on the cellular phone industry and sales ethics.

Awesome management and training

Aggravated customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good times and bad times

It was a good job, only thing is you know what your getting into with customer service. It can either be a good smooth day and everyone nice or a-lot of people having issues that out of your hands. But as far as the job it’s was never too much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Sales and Communication are a must.

Overall good management and sales experience, including the opportunity to deal with a vast ethnic environment . The ability to market a product in any area and reach monthly sales goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good working place short term.

Day to day is selling devices, processing bill payments, and general phone help.What i learned is some people skills and how to handle stress.It’s a mixed basket on what days are busy or not some days 2-3 people or some that come in right after each other. I was the only employee working there so patience and attentiveness was required.Hardest part of the job is system issues the system either didn’t load properly or things take longer than usual and customer complaints/issues some people come in with something turned on that should or download something that messes with there phone and expect u to solve it in some cases it’s fine and u solve it relatively fast but most u need to call customer service and spend who knows how long 30+ min depending on issue.Job needs patience multi tasking, and able to tolerate people getting worked up and impatient. Problems do happen but the Customer has ways to solve it themselves don’t do it all yourself unless it’s something u can only do physically in store.The most enjoyable part is the free time u get watch movies on laptop or even do online schooling job perks like discounts on items.

Meaningless Work

You wake up, clock in, sell phones to customers who are either rude or don’t have money, squeeze in a lunch break, then go home. Rinse, & Repeat. No growth, besides taking your experience and using it as leverage for another job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job and great opportunities to learn here!

I personally enjoyed it, its a very good learning experience for people looking for a first job gives them good learning opportunities. I am glad i had this chance myself to work here

Messy people

The managers go around talking about everyone. The store is always a mess after you come back from your off day. It’s just overall a really toxic place that doesn’t pay well.

Terrible, steer clear

Absolutely terrible place to work the owner doesn’t care about her employees nor will help them with anything that is above a store level issue ,talks about employees and customers behind their back , very unorganized business with terrible leadership

It’s slow paced

Honestly if it wasn’t for the scheduling me 7 days a week, i’d still want to work here. Unfortunately that’s just not the case anymore, There is not a lot of drama though
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun able to do school work

a typical day at work was avergareb and basic. not ever fun. The place was clean tho. I love clean place. the management was understandable when you needed off days

free food sometimes

no good break times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was a fun workplace with great people to work with

I use to be a manager at boot by instaphix, it was fun working there. I worked there for a little over a year before they had to close down Instaphix stores. The employees that worked under me where amazing to work with , work life balance was fun. I loved how easy it was to activate phones and stock accessories. Everything was 100% up to pare.

Amazing management easy job

Very good management who are very understanding and work with you, the job is relatively easy but can get very frustrating and time consuming when technical difficulties arise. The hours are very long (10-7 just about every shift with the exception being sometimes 3-7) and long periods of time of just sitting and finding something to keep you busy.

Pro érvek

Amazing management, breaks, commission pay easy work environment

Kontra érvek

Long hours, a lot of sitting and doing repetitive tasks

Very boring

It was a very boring job. Most of the customers that came in expected everything for free which was very annoying. Usually got stuck working a double bc of a call off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Boost Mobile? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Boost Mobile
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?