Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, positive place to work that encourages creativity
Communications Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, november 13.
I absolutely love everything about working at BCBSKS. The corporate culture is the best I have ever seen, and everyone that I work with appreciates the benefits of working here as much as I do. Independent thinking and creative problem solving are openly embrassed.
Pro érvek
Excellent health and retirement benefits, opportunity for growth, employee recognition/merit increases, paid volunteer opportunities, great cafeteria
Kontra érvek
None - everyone loves working here
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, szeptember 8.
It's and awesome place to work. Very supportive management and supervision. Great pay and amazing training is provided for all new positions. All in all it's worth working here.
Pay
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Blue...for all the wrong reasons
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 22.
BCBSKS has a corporate culture that is stuck in the 1950's. It is not a fresh, current culture. There are policies and procedures for everything, which makes sense, since they are an insurance company,
Good benefits.
Oppressive management style
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great place to work!
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, június 26.
BCBSKS cares about its employees and offers many ways to grow your career. There are advancement opportunities and leadership training programs to guide you as you progress. The cafeteria, company gym (Club Blue), community involvement programs, and training classes are just a few of the amenities that make working here even better!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work.
Manager Office Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, június 20.
Manager compensation is not equitable amongst areas for equal amount of work of supervision. Management and co-workers are pleasant to work with. Great schedule flexibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad place to work
Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, április 2.
A typical day includes meetings, lots of email, desk/phone time. Lots of management. The hardest part of the job is getting people out of the way so you can do your job. The most enjoyable part is the people working along side you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place to learn
Java Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, február 20.
It is very productive and friendly environment to work with. Very great platform to learn. I am so glad I worked here and it made me learn a lot of technologies that are advanced.
Centrally located.
Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2013, november 13.
A typical day at work was checking quality for the Membership dept. to ensure MTM & timeliness goals were met.

I learned how to be more vocal in my observations and speak in front of large groups of people.

The staff under me were very knowledgeable and eager to help where they were needed.

The hardest part of the job was giving errors and making staff understand we were doing our job and not picking pkgs with errors so we could give errors to people.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others and explaining procedures so staff could complete their work with as few errors as possible so they could meet their goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés