Blue Cross Blue Shield

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 620 értékelés megmutatása

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Worked in best ethically good environment. Good Work culture. Team culture and team. Learned empathy. Enjoyable work culture. Latest technologies are
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company, very few complaints

BCI is a great company. They offer great benefits, great work life balance. My only issue/concern was that my direct supervisor was standoff at times and distant. It was hard to determine if her personality or the way supervisors distance themselves from the team. Other than that, it was a great company to work for. In any office with lots of women, there can be different personalities that clash, but overall the office was great to be in. And free coffee!

Decent

Pay is decent given the job does not require extensive education, some expectations are a bit high given the amount of calls and high volume of claims discussed per call. Absolutely LOVED my manager, she was very knowledgeable and considerate always working to try and resolve any issue

Resistant to change and practicing the 80's culture

performance-based pay hikes are on paper only, not practiced. Decision-making is only at the highest ranks. Culture does not promote psychologically safety. Employee happiness is not a priority. Talent retention is on the back burner. Career growth is unpredictable.

Wonderful road to success

The best place to be if you want to make it far.Preparation for the future and goals. Direction as well as support which is a positive uplift. Come in and do your work, make sure its on time and complete, you will have no issues. Table is always opened for our questions and concerns

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Terrible place

You have to worked very very hard and you receive very very little. They didn’t Covid seriously and crossed a lot of ethical boundaries. The managers don’t care about you and your training is hard. They push a lot of info on you at once and give you very little room to be human and make mistakes. If you’re not perfect then it won’t work out.

Stressful and confusing

The Account Clerk 1 position is stressful the manager will fire you without adequate training. Training is even more confusing. avoid this position at all cost 15.45 an hour isn't enough for the stress they put you through. The managers and unit leaders will micromanage you to death.

Pro érvek

the people you work with

everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very inclusive and generally supportive

I have been at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI for 22 years and and I started my transition over 5 years ago and the majority of time I have felt safe and welcome. I have met new friends along the way who make strides to understand me.

Location, Inclusiveness, Healthcare Benefits

Remote work for Union Employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun work place. Management is a great part of the team atmosphere

The office life was fun and we were able to communicate about anything amongst ourselves to accomplish the job description. We had much assistance from management as well.

supportive coworkers/management

I do not work for BC/BS any longer. My typical workday started as early as possible, sometimes 4:00 am. I worked from home. I learned how to balance work and personal time. Loved my job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun and productive place to work

Blue Cross Blue Shield has a lot of great benefits and perks. Paid holidays,Paid vacation401(k)Life and health insuranceVision coverageMaternity leaveOn property fitness centerCafeteriaAnd some sell Starbucks coffee A great career to retire from

Member Resource Coordinator

BCBS is an awesome company. They promote work/life balance for employees. Training is extremely helpful. Flex time is amazing along with benefits. Some departments lack stability and experience daily change.

Flex time, Generous PTO, Work/Life Balance, Nice pay, Friendly environment

Kontra érvek

Upper management can be controlling.

Can be stressful

I worked for this company for almost 22 years. The benefits were excellent! They pay very reasonable. I enjoyed working for them and hate that I had to leave. The company has good and bad like any other company but overall a good place.

advancement opportunities

best job I've ever had. you can earn additional sick time off to go with your set PTO time just by working. there are so many advancement opportunities that are available just by the training they provide to prepare you for the position you want.

Pro érvek

advancement opportunities and work/life balance

Fun

I love working for bcbsaz my management team is the best! They really care about their employees, which is nice knowing they’re more than willing to work with us.

Fun

Great working environment I learned a lot while I was there it's an office setting very casual Medical customer service claims Ames fun environment opportunity for advanced

Average Work Place

Great work hours. Most knowledgeable employees do not want to share information with others. They hoard information as a type of job security. Management not much to boast on. Favoritism is rampant. Chance for advancement are only for those who know someone in position other than the actual knowledge and skills that a person has. Pay should be more.

Awesome employee benefits

Your environment is what you make it. You’ll learn a lot. If Growing is something you plan to do along with the mindset of job security this is the place

Call center

Being on the phone all days, but it's corporate. Nice benefits and WFH available . Overall, it's a nice corporate atmosphere, but management is all over the place

Cafeteria

Call center. Busy

Poor management and pay

I did not have a great experience with the company. The training was not good and their expectations were unrealistic. I worked for the company for almost 2 years before someone explained to me how to qualify for a raise. They don’t want you to discuss pay. In fact they will write you up for discussing pay. I’m sure it’s because everyone is being paid an unfair amount. I was responsible for taking calls, calling out to resolve customer issues and following up with the customers. The job was almost impossible. I hope to never find myself in a situation where I have to return to this company. I cried almost every week from the stress!

Overall, Ok Job with Fair pay

If you can talk on the Phone ALL DAY LONG, then this is the place for you. You are fairly micromanaged and must keep to your schedule exactly. The enjoyable part can be talking to people and feeling like you helped someone get the task accomplished, the hard part is also talking to people who want to sue the company and yell and scream at you. Not too bad if you want to just do your job and go home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Blue Cross Blue Shield? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?