BlackRock Inc.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – BlackRock Inc.

One the best place to work and grow

2017, február 24.
Excellent products, great people, innovative environment, intelligent Management. Great place to work!
Értékelések kategória szerint
Hasonló értékelések
4,0
2019, december 16.
Modeling & Analyst Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) - Budapest, HU
All my colleagues are nice to work with. My manager is very supportive. A constantly moving environment where people can rotate from one role to another.
4,0
2019, július 30.
Associate Manager (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest, Hungary
Very competitive place. Offers new challenges everyday, good learning, although a lot depends on the team & the manager. Workload is quiet high but after getting used to the work one can find worklife balance. Managers have too much power & if someone is stuck with a wrong manager, things would become very difficult
2,0
2019, április 12.
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest
The new office looks very cool, I really wanted to do for the community and when the Budapest office started to grow from 100 to 500 it became a simple SSC with the same "we are diverse, we are open" empty mentality because this is not just about participating at the Pride but accepting other opinions, lifestyle and working style as well. I think the upper management was OK but the VP's, people manager's thinking needs to be improved to trust the team and not to micromanage everything.
The daily work was sold by the recruitment as a huge opportunity with my senior background and I got an entry level administrative role which was very disappointing, demotivating and I felt like an assistant for UK.

I can recommended it as a first workplace or upper VP level where you can make impact.
Pro érvek
Nespresso coffee, nice office, volunteering opportunities
Kontra érvek
HR is a disaster, for the onboarding and offboarding they made huge mistakes, and the recruitment team promised home office, phone, and flexible working hours that I never got