BlackRock Inc.

Munkavállalói értékelés – BlackRock Inc.

Összes értékelés megtekintése – BlackRock Inc.

Very competitive
Associate Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2019, július 30.
Very competitive place. Offers new challenges everyday, good learning, although a lot depends on the team & the manager. Workload is quiet high but after getting used to the work one can find worklife balance. Managers have too much power & if someone is stuck with a wrong manager, things would become very difficult
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – BlackRock Inc.

Hitech environment supporting communities
Modeling & Analyst Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest, HU2019, december 16.
All my colleagues are nice to work with. My manager is very supportive. A constantly moving environment where people can rotate from one role to another.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Very mixed feelings
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2019, április 12.
The new office looks very cool, I really wanted to do for the community and when the Budapest office started to grow from 100 to 500 it became a simple SSC with the same "we are diverse, we are open" empty mentality because this is not just about participating at the Pride but accepting other opinions, lifestyle and working style as well. I think the upper management was OK but the VP's, people manager's thinking needs to be improved to trust the team and not to micromanage everything.
The daily work was sold by the recruitment as a huge opportunity with my senior background and I got an entry level administrative role which was very disappointing, demotivating and I felt like an assistant for UK.
I can recommended it as a first workplace or upper VP level where you can make impact.
Pro érvek
Nespresso coffee, nice office, volunteering opportunities
Kontra érvek
HR is a disaster, for the onboarding and offboarding they made huge mistakes, and the recruitment team promised home office, phone, and flexible working hours that I never got
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BlackRock Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van