BlackRock Inc.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – BlackRock Inc.

Hitech environment supporting communities

4,0
2019, december 16.
All my colleagues are nice to work with. My manager is very supportive. A constantly moving environment where people can rotate from one role to another.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Hasonló értékelések
4,0
2019, július 30.
Associate Manager (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest, Hungary
Very competitive place. Offers new challenges everyday, good learning, although a lot depends on the team & the manager. Workload is quiet high but after getting used to the work one can find worklife balance. Managers have too much power & if someone is stuck with a wrong manager, things would become very difficult
2,0
2019, április 12.
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest
The new office looks very cool, I really wanted to do for the community and when the Budapest office started to grow from 100 to 500 it became a simple SSC with the same "we are diverse, we are open" empty mentality because this is not just about participating at the Pride but accepting other opinions, lifestyle and working style as well. I think the upper management was OK but the VP's, people manager's thinking needs to be improved to trust the team and not to micromanage everything.
The daily work was sold by the recruitment as a huge opportunity with my senior background and I got an entry level administrative role which was very disappointing, demotivating and I felt like an assistant for UK.

I can recommended it as a first workplace or upper VP level where you can make impact.
Pro érvek
Nespresso coffee, nice office, volunteering opportunities
Kontra érvek
HR is a disaster, for the onboarding and offboarding they made huge mistakes, and the recruitment team promised home office, phone, and flexible working hours that I never got
1,0
2018, november 29.
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest
The biggest positive working at BlackRock is the free nespresso, free rice and soyamilk, standing tables, and sometimes flexible working hours in a few specific teams. The downside are many: weak and incompetent leadership, extremly political and often unprofessional leadership style, dinosaur systems, broken processes, weak tools, legacy softwares, legacy codesets, collegaues barely average or below average professionals (there are some nice and friendly staff but the best tends to leave quickly), bad projects, boring actual work, poor reward and recognition for delivering extras, completely missing performance and other incentives to motivate staff long term. Beyond the free soya milk, some basic hygine factors and the superficial and dishonest niceness this place is broken, showing no signs of improvement.
Pro érvek