BlackRock Inc.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – BlackRock Inc.

Blackrock Budapest

2018, július 16.
Budapest is a TIER THREE operations and back office support center for BlackRock. First tiers are New York and London. Second tiers offices are in all other markets where BlackRock does have an active local market presence as an asset manager like Paris, Frankfurt, Singapore, San Francisco, etc
Thirds tiers are Budapest, Guargon India, and similar shared offices, where BlackRock does not have ANY ACTIVE MARKET PRESENCE AS AN ASSET MANAGER.

THIRD TIER centers like Budapest do not generate revenue as a pure asset manager because BlackRock has no active market presence in HUNGARY.

The BUDAPEST office exists to support TIER 2 AND TIER 1 offices. They outsource and offshore work from all over the world (even from ASIA) to BLACKROCK BUDAPEST and bringing here manual, repetitive, checklist based, customer servicing or call center work. There are hundreds of administrative positions at this HUB which are often given a fancy, shiny name to make it look more attractive.

Everything in here reflects third tier, the way you are treated and deprioritased by TIER 1 and TIER 2 global teams and TIER 1 and TIER 2 global co-workers. The tasks you are given are not meaningful or challenging and mostly do not require university degree education.

The Budapest office is hosting lots of visitors from the USA. These visitors come to see what other manual, repetitive, low complexity and time consuming tasks they can offshore to BUDAPEST and to give us motivational and inspirational speeches and tell us their whole life stories.

Their speaches are informative and inspiring and will lift your
 - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
Céges kultúra
Hasonló értékelések
4,0
2019, december 16.
Modeling & Analyst Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) - Budapest, HU
All my colleagues are nice to work with. My manager is very supportive. A constantly moving environment where people can rotate from one role to another.
4,0
2019, július 30.
Associate Manager (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest, Hungary
Very competitive place. Offers new challenges everyday, good learning, although a lot depends on the team & the manager. Workload is quiet high but after getting used to the work one can find worklife balance. Managers have too much power & if someone is stuck with a wrong manager, things would become very difficult
2,0
2019, április 12.
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest
The new office looks very cool, I really wanted to do for the community and when the Budapest office started to grow from 100 to 500 it became a simple SSC with the same "we are diverse, we are open" empty mentality because this is not just about participating at the Pride but accepting other opinions, lifestyle and working style as well. I think the upper management was OK but the VP's, people manager's thinking needs to be improved to trust the team and not to micromanage everything.
The daily work was sold by the recruitment as a huge opportunity with my senior background and I got an entry level administrative role which was very disappointing, demotivating and I felt like an assistant for UK.

I can recommended it as a first workplace or upper VP level where you can make impact.
Pro érvek
Nespresso coffee, nice office, volunteering opportunities
Kontra érvek
HR is a disaster, for the onboarding and offboarding they made huge mistakes, and the recruitment team promised home office, phone, and flexible working hours that I never got