Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

BD Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 2 456 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at BD as a UI developer for almost 2 years.

Pros:

Great Team, Friendly, and productive.

Cons:

Lots of turnover due to lay offs and employees leaving. Lack of converting contractors to full time employees. Very limited job security.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
En anställd som uppvisar hög kompetens och arbetsmoral bemöts av kollegor med mobbing och trakasserier. Chefer, som ofta är "kompisar" med de som mobbar och trakasserar, uppmuntrar gärna till att de som mobbar och trakasserar fortsätter med det tills dess den som utsätts för allt slutar.

Ingen vill hjälpa någon som har mycket att göra. Man gör bara det man är tillsagd att göra och det som står i arbetsbeskrivningen. Samarbete existerar knappt.
Finns inga
Kontra érvek
Mobbing och trakasserier är den del av företagskulturen
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at BD for ten months now. I never receive acknowledgement for my work, I often do more work than the full time permanent employees and still am not considered for full time positions when they open.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trust your gut with this company. The culture is immature and unprofessional. Ridiculously short “training” period is followed by a “we’ve gone over this” response to any question . Lower management is woefully unwilling/unable to provide the bare minimum of assistance. Like many poorly run organizations, you’re used up and thrown away without a second thought. If you take this job, you deserve what you get because you have been warned. Oh, I hope you like the stench of disgusting cigarette smoke because that’s what almost everyone there smells like.
Pro érvek
You dress like a slob, no one cares
Lower management, floor assistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-workers were friendly and open when I began there and I got along well with everybody, but over time the management began driving wedges into personal relationships. They started hiring people who were more into self-advancement than office morale, and many decent employees left as a result.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great team of dedicated employees that reported to me. We provided great service for a needy population. Upper management was very engage and treated fearly all staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work great benefits,good pay well run group with clear sense of direction how to make medical devices to help everbody,live better.hardest part of the job decisions at work floor level often take a long time to put into action.
great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and teamleads talk to people any kind of way. Lots of backstabbing and gossiping going on, workers worried about the wrong things instead of themselves. No fairness at all. If you want to move out of an department to another they’ll give you a hard way to go.
Benefits, pay
Stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in a contract role and was told on my first day that it would not lead to permanent employment. This was different that my contract agency had told me. As a contractor I never really felt like a "real" employee. My contract was cut short due to Covid19 budget pressures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management rarely engages one on one with employees and it's kept confidential...,.they don't pr omote from within. But will bring someone in odd street for experienced employees to train
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately, HR (and by supposition, Management) has demonstrated that they can be easily conned and swayed by the few unscrupulous employees. This is inherent now in HR because of the trend of hiring less experienced individuals and leaders with little relevant background, Additionally, because of the internal unrest as a consequence of recent acquisitions and the pressure to satisfy "Wall Street", a culture of actions before true and honest and objective due diligence is dominating. An amateur will always react for what is deemed positive in the short term for a certain result, when in fact the same person with some experience and clear understanding of a situation and its consequences will either initiate or solve the problem in a different and more effective manner.
So the bi-product is creating a group of people lacking trust, behaviors that demonstrate and enable that lack of trust and a culture that is not healthy from the inside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Société Americaine ... avec tout ce que cela veut dire ...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa que se interesa en el capital humano. Existe gran estabilidad laboral y líderes que te escuchan y pueden optar en implantar tus ideas, si estas son calificadas para mejorar.
Flexibilidad de horario / Trato humano / prestaciones muy superiores a la ley
Kontra érvek
Procesos no enfocados para agilidad que los clientes requieren.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment and tools in the company are well in place for each associates to succeed.
Great work/life balance
Kontra érvek
Little possibility to grow (in Ireland)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cuando entré a BD como becaria me recibieron muy bien, me dieron una semana para poder realizar unos cursos introductorios y el equipo donde estuve fué increíble.
Siempre me ayudaron con mis dudas y nunca me dejaron con las manos vacías para hacer cosas, siempre aprendí algo nuevo.
Cultura increíble
Kontra érvek
Cómo becario no tienes derecho a estacionamiento
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in the company great working as part of a team and close to where I lived.i learned a lot while I was there I was trained to drive a forklift as well which I enjoyed
Plenty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very good experience working in BD. actually i was a fresher and didnt have enough working knowledge while i was interviewed, but BD gave me an opportunity to show my talent and prove myself. It was such a positive workplace and the training they provided was really perfect!
Munkahelyi kultúra
BD is only interested hiring contractors, and offering permanent jobs to young people. BD's management has no interest in hiring people over 50's, which is federal crime, can be proved too.
No Place for elderly people
Munkahelyi kultúra
They preach about offering advancement for hard work and what not, how its supposed to be a good work environment, and how they are a main source of medical supplies. Personally the introduction training is a horrible mess. Management lies about offering you jobs for advancement based on work ethic. Was personally told to apply for a better position because of my work ethic by and then they hired someone else for the job I was staying for. Then they have kizons. Its essentially any dumb idea anyone comes up with they throw in and don't even double check to see if its even useful. Its a joke management needs to be fixed.
pay
Kontra érvek
Its a who you know advancement not hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bonne ambiance bonne entreprise tra ail intéressant une bonne découverte du verre.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are comfortable thinking quickly on your toes 24/7 with limited instructions on how to actually do your job, then there is definitely a role for you at BD. Work/life balance is the hardest hurdle to overcome. Management tries to support you but their hands are often tied. A lack of stability of the applications are what drive all processes into the ground here.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BD? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés