BD

3,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 709 értékelés megmutatása

Job and work life balance is very flexible

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
As long as you get your work done they are flexible on hours and work life balance.Benefits are great, Some people are great to work with. There is little to know on board training, IT issues you solve yourself.No job advancement opportunities given.You will be expected to form out of your scope of work with little to know management assistance.

Tungjobbat.

Inkonsekvent. Tomma värderingar.Ledning som vill ha resultat men själva motverkar detta genom att ej följa företagspolicys; omöjlig arbetsmiljö.

Bra kollegor. Bra förmåner

Kontra érvek

Folk behandlas olika; en del sliter hund, medan andra förskjuter sitt ansvar till andra…

Dedicated people

Constantly changing leadership, who didn’t always implement best work practices. Not appreciating the hard working employees. Not allowing a employee to transfer within the company.

Very poor management

Stay away at all costs! Not a pleasant place to work , not due to the type of work but the people . Nearly every employee there have got anger issues or suffer with depression because they hate it so much . Not much chance of progression unless you have no brain cells or the team leader fancies you. Stay away from Building 2 if you are brave enough to work here, even the shift leader has her head away with the fairies and hasn’t got a clue about what’s going on . Didn’t even say one word to me in the time I worked there . They are strict with your breaks however certain people on the shift can have as many breaks as they like .

Have interview

I’m trying to see reviews have interview there soon. I’m looking for a decent hybrid job in the San Antonio area and came across this. Slightly discouraged because I see that they’re not apt to train you well

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Expect to be a mind reader

Project coordinators expect you to be a mind reader. You are expected to know exactly what everyone of them needs at any given time. They do not care about you.

Poor Culture on Site

Decent company to work for but people are not treated well by senior management. Blame culture on site which leads to an overall bad culture. Shares option is good but salary is not great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If it were nit for the miney many would not be there

I am thankful for the employment, but you are treated as a number. If you forget that they will remind you. The money is good, but as long as you are a regular entry worker you are disposable

The pay and benefits

Literally everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Really depends on your manager and the business unit

BD is a large company, so there are many opportunities for advancement if one is willing to relocate. For the high-volume plants, be ready to work in a very stressful and fast-paced environment. Being in a support function like project management seems to have better work/life balance.

Nicht zu empfehlen

Der Mitarbeiter ist in diesem Betrieb nichts wert, entweder man sagt zu allem ja und Amen. Oder man sagst sachlich seine Sicht der Dinge und man kann damit rechnen das man beim nächsten Zeitpunkt rausfliegt.Die Aussage basiert auf 2 Jahre Berufserfahrung in diesem Betrieb. Absolut KEINE Wertschätzung von denn Vorgesetzten! Es wird sehr vieles schön geredet.

Kostenloser Kaffee

Druck ohne Ende
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits good, coworkers not so much

The company has very good benefits and decent pay. The only concern I had was the people working there, no one wanted to train you, and they wouldn’t want to help you or answer any questions about the work. Most of the time they would do it for you without explaining and expect you to do it on your own.

Workable Environment

If you are looking for a well paying job with good benefits then this is a good place to start with. Normally easygoing coworkers provide a good environment.

Healthcare Benefits, Pay Scale

Waste of time

I had heard of BD as a great manufacturing company where employees are valued and respected. I did not see any of this at the Grayson location. The culture in this particular plant is one of neglect and resistance to change. Managers abuse of their power and they see new employees as a threat. The buildings are so old they are musty and even creepy and all they do to fix it is paint, and paint again. I would NOT recommend this plant to anyone.

Wasted 20 years of my life there

Poor management poor HR department hours suck. They don’t care about employees they don’t provide a opportunity to advance unless u know someone higher up or sleep your way to the top
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Too many constant changes directed by management

I worked at bd for 10 ten years. 2 were as a temp, before being hired as full time. I loved my job. The people inside the clean room are amazing people to work with. The problem is management. Too many changes that doesn’t make sense to the actual workers. Changing procedures that slow down the process that works. Constantly making changes to a clean room that has been doing the same work for decades. If something is not broken,, why try to fix it.. i decided to leave for myself. It’s the company’s business as to how they run it. But it’s my business to keep safe and make sure that I always love my work.

Production in the company

It is terrible with the management and not listening to the associates concern and problems about the work conditions in the company and pay raise machine are broken and no to be repaired everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Snel groeiend bedrijf, leuk team

als je bij BD werkt, kom je terecht in een hechte familie waar teamwork centraal staat - ook cross functions. Uiteindelijk hebben we allemaal hetzelfde doel, en dat is "advancing the world of health" waarbij we alle dagen ons eigen steentje toe bijdragen.

Pro érvek

goedkoop lunchcafé met lekkere maaltijden, fitness, gratis koffie

Kontra érvek

overuren worden niet altijd gecompenseerd

Don’t do it.

Worked there for years . Went years without a review.. at that the high school drama that management allowed to happen? Plus the terrible benefits . And the low pay for the area . Not worth it

Best decision

I will retire with BD! Excellent benefits, pay, work-life balance, and opportunity for advancement. Excellent Communication and transparency from the top and endless perks! Best decision I ever made!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its pointless, hood and childish

Its a dead end. If you are in your 20`s- 30`S then go. Don`t go there if you have goals. You will get stuck. You can see it in their eyes that they gave up. The kids are just going to be kids. I know you may just need to get something for now ( Thats what I did to keep child support happy) if thats the case, dont stop looking for something better. Trust me.

Nothing comes to mind. Seriously

A dead end

Workplace

Relaxing workplace but management and the way some workers are treated aren’t fair. But a real chill environment, 4 day work week 10 hour shift. Overtime but not all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BD? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés