BCforward

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 294 értékelés megmutatása

I’d return if more work was available

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with the company. Working remotely small issues can arise and it was a breath of fresh air to be able to communicate with your immediate supervisor and send an email to BCFORWARD contacts to be sure everyone was aware what was going on. Communication is important and BCFORWARD does show that with the correct communication and attendance they honor that when extending contracts if possible. While BCFORWARD is a contracting company as expected you don’t receive holiday pay with those contracts, so for those months with several days off and no pay is a disappointment it would be nice to be able to at least earn some time to be used for it. Just a thought.

Pro érvek

Remote, contract extends when work is available

Kontra érvek

No benefits, no paid holidays, schedule changes at the last minute often

Great experience

I've been with the company since January, and so far, I have no complaints. Every question or concern I've had has quickly been answered and taken care of. The medical benefit is a little high, but overall, the benefits and the experience have been great thus far!

Contractor

I enjoyed my time working for Bcforward. I worked 2 projects through BCfoward and really don't have any complaints. I was able to obtain 2 good references from 2 managers from 1 project. If a project does become available that aligns with my skills..I would apply with Bcforward again.

A good job

It was definitely good for a temporary job. Wouldn't recommend as a long term solution or commitment to any employment needs. Could definitely do better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Zero communication. Cheat you out of pay earned

Be careful here. Once you’re placed, you’ll never hear from a person here ever again; even during your contract. They gave a group of us the wrong hours, we worked them then said “oh sorry those were wrong” and only paid us for the “right” hours even though we worked more. After that we’ve all need ghosted by them. Incredibly unprofessional

No communication No fair pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No opportunities to advance in career.

This is an okay job. It pays decent and you can work 2 different shifts. However there is no career tree with this company. No way to move up and you rarely get raises.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for.

Great place to work and the pay is pretty good. Management is very supportive and friendly. All contractors were giving a bonus around Christmas time.

Work from home

Temp position

BCForward - Honest Review + Client

BCForward as a recruiting company is great overall. You’re guaranteed a job quickly. The onboarding experience is tedious. Be prepared for a millions emails when onboarding. It honestly depends on the client you’re assigned to service. The client i had was great. However, BCForward and the client just didn’t pay me my work or never wanted to try and make me full time after 3 years even with me having a great performance and kudos from my client. The money got me through but my skills and degree didn’t show it in my pay. BCForward will pay out half of what you’re worth so either try and get flipped to a FTE, or find another job that will pay you your worth.

Great clients

This company has great clients, the specific client I worked for was everything I wanted in the tech industry. However, BCforward as a company itself was horrible. HR and customer service weren't responsive, confusing email system, they ignored my emails when I had concerns. Just an overall headache.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company no time off

The company was an okay company to work for however with Covid going and certain pto issues if we didn’t work we didn’t get paid I stayed at this job a little over year no advancement however I was able to still keep my job at a good steady pay rate

Pro érvek

Work from home benefits after so long

Kontra érvek

No time off / hard to get in you h with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice helpful people. Very professional.

Overall it was a great company to work for and they can get you into the best companies. The people are friendly, helpful and very professional. I had no complaints.

Pro érvek

Quick responses. Helpful. Professional.

Kontra érvek

None that I can think of at this time.

Consulting Firm

This is a consulting firm and the typical day at work depends on what project/company you are placed with as well as management, workplace culture, and the most enjoyable parts of the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

One of the worst companies

I had so many different managers who used slang words to speak to their employees. They don't care about their employees. They don't know what the other side is don't half the time. They didn't train well and just throw you out there.

Exciting, Much Flexibility Every new Day was different

This job added new skills dealing with Claims in whole different Way such as Researching and reviewing detail state requirements Would have needed more additional time to training requirements"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place of work, too bad it’s only contract, would absolutely love if it was a permanent. Great pay and they offer benefits as well the only down fall is that it is a limited contract.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Please don't waste your time

Communication is the WORST with this company. Their recruiters have NO idea what information their "on boarding specialists" are doing. Spent over a month and a half wasting my time. Terrified that they have all my personal data.

Do not waste your time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good contracting company to work for. Disadvantages are what they normally are for employees who are contractors.

I have enjoyed my time working as a contractor for BCforward. Really, my direct 'contract handler'/manager, makes the job worth it. There is no micromanaging going on and they give you plenty of support.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

nice team leads and not a very large load of work put on you at once.

This company was really good for me. It was my first work from home assignment. The team leads made sure we met out metrics and provided refresher meetings each week. There was a lot of changes and added information on the specific project I was on.

Great Presentation Poor Outcome

The initial presentation of this job was very good, very promising. We had a set date to start, rate of pay but that was it. A few us that was attached to an email started chatting and none of us had an update. Finally we where able to get a hold of someone that then told us that our assignment had cancelled but they where trying to find us something else. I want to say a month later we where notified of a new assignment and this one came with a pay increase which was cool. But overall this place is very unorganized, I still have equipment due to not receiving email of the return ticket. I left in June and there was a mistake on one of my checks very obvious I started out making one amount I was paid one amount for a week then another amount the second check and still it has not been fixed. I reached out several times over the course of 3 months to get it fixed with failed attempts at rectifying my issue. Just this year in Jan. someone called me about the laptop and I had to ask about my other issue I had like four ticket numbers in and no one ever reached back out. I was put in contact with someone to rectify that issue that it would be corrected but yeah I haven’t seen anything to send back the laptop or a corrected check in the mail.

Pro érvek

Pay is decent, the assignment I was on didn’t require you to be on phones

Kontra érvek

Poor management, poor leadership, not professional, lack of communication between Project & Project Managers, Temp Assisgnments

Review

They will not allow you to work your full contract with them. They will have you train their new employees and then fire you because of a supposed lose of work but have attend a town hall meeting the day before talking about expansion. It’s not a good company to work for in my opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company overall; can work on their communication.

Some times communication can be lacking. Work is often contracted so a lot of it will depend on your specific project. Not a lot of job security due to contracts and it can become a bit unorganized. I enjoy that they offer remote positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: BCforward? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • BCforward
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?