Barnes & Noble-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

147 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 867 értékelés megtekintése
Educational work experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2018, augusztus 5.
Enjoyed stocking, selling and working with customers regarding their book needs. Worked as a Cashier for the most part but helped all around book store.
Pro érvek
Able to spend the day around books
Kontra érvek
Short staffed during busy times
Fast work place.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 29.
Barns and noble is a very good and fun job. You get to meet alot of new people. Some nice some mean but the experience is something ilI will never forget.
Pro érvek
Free lunch sometimes, Awsome people, new experiences.
Mean people
Quiet workplace with books
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, július 20.
Overall, working at Barnes and Noble isn't bad, I just isn't for me. I realized that I am better at working in small companies rather thank big ones. Although, you get pretty nice discounts, Including 10% everything and 30% in the cafe.
Discounts
Stressful for antisocial people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Books, Books, Books
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 9.
Activity ranges from deserted to slammed. Always plenty to do on the sales floor. Employees and management are friendly. discounted products and employee appreciation are great.
Poor
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, június 7.
Did not enjoy working here. The mission was loosely followed and the turnover rate is ridiculous due to unruly supervisors. Will not return back to this and wouldn't recommend it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable experience but lacking strong management
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millbury, MA2018, május 30.
I truly enjoyed working at Barnes and Noble. I had the opportunity to hold various roles such as cashiering and customer service. If I were to go in for the first shift, there would be a short meeting about the upcoming day, and there would be a closing meeting if I were to work the closing shift. The management at the time was unstable and there was much miscommunication from some managers and a lack of encouragement/support which made it become an environment that grew to be less enjoyable. The coworkers were great to be around and since I worked with typically older coworkers, they were able to provide much guidance and support when managers were lacking. The hardest part of the job was the pressure put on employees to succeed at particular tasks, and the most enjoyable part was building relationships and trust with customers which strengthened my communication skills immensely.
Employee discounts, flexible hours
Inconsistent mamangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with caring and loyal employees and customers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 25.
While working at Barnes & Noble I have been able to further my knowledge by becoming acquainted with diverse subjects in order to recommend a wide variety of books to our customers. I have been able to further my sales experience by meeting the daily goals of membership conversion and email sign ups. I look forward to going into work.
Relaxed, simple job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, MI2018, május 6.
The job itself is quite simple and easy to do. Management is very good about taking care of each employees needs, very helpful. It is a relaxed environment to work in.
Intellectually stimulating and friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2018, április 30.
Barnes and Noble gave me a close family of coworkers while I was there. The hardest part of the job basically happens around the holidays when it's busiest, but that also happens to be the most exciting time there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was productive and fun to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, április 21.
I liked the work environment and how they always had something to do. Game days were the busiest and the managers were very understandable about having class time and study time before coming into work.
Starbucks in the store
Not enough pay
management and workplace culture
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, április 12.
Over the past several years I have seen a shift in the culture of Barnes & Noble. They care about the bottom line but don't really seem to care about the employees or customers. It is stressful trying to maintain a standard when the management doesn't give us the tools to succeed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, április 10.
I enjoyed working here and wish it could have been a longer job. I liked working in the positive environment and atmosphere. the managers were nice and helpful. this job was only temporary and easy to do. the schedule was flexible to our class schedule.
friendly, cares about employees
temporary
Please don't
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, március 25.
As with all customer service jobs, the people are terrible and unreliable at Barnes and Noble. Always have to pick up slack of other people and it is exhausting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
unorganized and not professional
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, NY2018, február 20.
overall a disappointing experience. there are two managers that are never organized and don't value employees. one of them is very lazy and very rude to many employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, február 10.
I transferred from one store to another and spent the bulk of my time at the second location. Because the store was small it was a very hands on experience. I learned that it was publishers were those responsible for the prices of books and I took more pride in how our store did to meet our goal. It was a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible and relaxed environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2018, február 6.
Perfect job for my college lifestyle. Very flexible with classes and breaks and theatre rehearsals. I would highly recommend this job to any other college students looking for work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great, especially if you're an avid reader
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, január 30.
I really enjoyed the work pace here. I enjoyed not having a uniform too. Having to push a paid membership was difficult since most companies now offer free memberships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment and camaraderie.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, január 27.
The environment its nice to work and there is also camaraderie among the staff and management. An opportunity to have a part-time job and walk to the classes (my case).
Pro érvek
Convenience (my case) to work and walk to my classes (avoid long driving).
Kontra érvek
Not an oriented career job. I need a job in my field of studies.
book store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, január 17.
working with college students helping them find text books for their classes. pretty laid back and chill job for a college student. hardest part of the job was not being a steady full time
Good Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazleton, PA2018, január 10.
Calm work environment. Management's chill for the most part you just do your job duties and clock out. Nothing too stressful. Usually your customer are students
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Barnes & Noble? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van