Barnes & Noble-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

241 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 091 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoyable and Good Staff
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkridge, MD2019, február 12.
Its your typical retail place, but what really made it was the fact that the managers and other booksellers were all very wonderful people. I would highly recommend this job.
Increasingly stressful.
Bookfloor Lead/customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2019, február 3.
I was a lifelong employee, because I love books. The last few years were more and more stressful. I think s part time position wpumd still be fun, but the company has changed.
Books, customerz
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, január 31.
good place to work i would i enjoy it. you will enjoy working here if you like fast paced work and good benefits and a great team environment. Good pay as well
Bookseller
Bookseller and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, január 25.
A typical work day is very exciting because you go between working with customers at the register to Customer Service where you are interacting with customers looking for specific titles and shelving books that just came into inventory. I loved the day being split so there is no boredom as you move each zone by the hour. The management is very laid back and will work with you in needing time off or working a second job even going to school. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is working with the customers.
Pro érvek
Discounts and easy schedule changes
No benefits as most position unless management are Part Time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good place to start
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, január 2.
Placed and received orders .. Called distributors and customers. Shelved merchandise even dressed as character a to do events for children. I also placed merchandise on display and coordinate some events
Discounts
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and fun working environment. Always learning something new.
Bookseller/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, december 22.
Barnes and Noble is a very enjoyable place to work. While it is very fast paced, it is still easy to make friends with the other employees and the regular customers.
Unlimited books
Kontra érvek
Schedule is constantly changing.
Really relaxed work environment but DON'T GET COMFORTABLE
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buckhead, GA2018, december 6.
I was hired as a bookseller but unknowingly ended up taking on two more positions as a cashier and customer service representative. I would say that the work is not hard at all you just have to be really good with customer service. The environment is very relaxed as long as you do your job in selling memberships and day to day responsibilities. The manager is generally laid back as well. However, you can and WILL get released and replaced if need be so do not get to comfortable.
-Great starter Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, november 26.
-Great starter job for college students! Management works well with your schedule and you learn great people skills with a diverse group of people!!!!
No sense of community
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, november 25.
There felt like no connection between the employees. The management only seemed to interact with us when they needed something or we had done something wrong. Horrible scheduling and posting of said schedule.
Pro érvek
Lots to read on lunch break
Kontra érvek
Felt like a cog in the machine
Great place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL2018, október 30.
I love books, it was a great place to work. Everyone there was friendly. It was a great place to work. I learned a lot more about books type of books, authors.
Barnes & Nobles
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, október 28.
Nice place to work but employees should make at lease $9 an hour. Everyone works together with getting the job done and I have been train effectively on the correct way to deal with customers and also how to train new employees.
team work environment
better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable working conditions, great people
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 13.
Nice place to work, good people to work with. Generally the shifts are fun because of the co-workers. The work is not terribly difficult or physical. If you like retail work, I think this is one of the better places to be.
Pro érvek
book borrowing program, fair discount on products
Kontra érvek
very few full time positions no benefits
Nice first temp job
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CCBC Essex2018, október 10.
Scheduling is very flexible. You’re meeting new people everyday. After the main event there weren’t many hours given. Management was fair. Not many tasks on a slow day.
Discount on books & clothing
Kontra érvek
Little to no hours after the beginning of the season, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail with all that that implies
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 6.
The public is exceedingly demanding! The company micro-manages too much. The stores have zero autonomy. Wages are low. Benefits are practically non-existent.
2,0
poor
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, szeptember 28.
Shot themselves in the foot. After they stopped being book focused and spread out into tangential areas, they completely lost the objectives of why they were a book store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved he work but hated the “lack of” pay
Customer Service Representative/head cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan alabama2018, szeptember 17.
Working at Barnes and noble was a wonderful experience. My management team and co workers were like family. I would recommend Barnes and noble to anyone seeking employment.
Pro érvek
Discounts, work environment, overall ambiance
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part-time job for students with decent workload
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, szeptember 17.
I enjoyed working in the MSC Barnes & Noble. It was a great location and since I didn't have a car I was able to take the bus to campus and walk over. The people were cool, I got an employee discount, and most of the time the foot traffic was manageable. The only downside was the requirement to work on gamedays, though we were given the option to work only before and after football games, not during the entire game. All in all, a decent campus job and steady money for students.
Pro érvek
Location, employee discount, business casual attire, easy work, young environment
Working game days.
Great
Cafe Barista, Customer Service/Book Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 17.
It is work. Work is fun. Stuff is run by corporate. Corporate loves you. Sales and working. Organizing and working. Stuff gets done. I love my job and they wont give me full time.
colorful product
colorful product
Wonderful
Bookseller & Customer Service Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westchester County, NY2018, augusztus 31.
Good managers, good coworkers, good to work with the public. Good experience, happy environment. Very supportive. Happy to have the opportunity. Thank ypu
Opportunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a good place to work to learn up and coming book titles
customer service by answering phones (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, augusztus 21.
During an opening shift I would stock the books before customers arrived, retrieve online hold orders, and clown the store. Throughout the day I would answer phone calls, help at register, assist customers in locating particular items, keep the store organized, set up tables and sections for book promotions, and reorganize the layout of the sections in the store. During closing I would put items back in their places and make sure the shelves were organized. This work place trained my in different locations in the store so I would be able to help in every area. This helps me gain experience at register, how to answer and assist customers over the phone, organize, and see new books/movies/music coming out that I would not had heard of otherwise. The most difficult part was learning how to juggle helping customers on the floor and on the phone at similar times.
Pro érvek
Learning every section helped me feel a part of the entire store, my co-workers and managers were also helpful and nice to work with.
Kontra érvek
At times there seemed to be a lot going on, such was customers on the floor, the phone ringing, and trying to keep the floor organized.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Barnes & Noble? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van