Barnes & Noble-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

233 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 957 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL2018, október 30.
I love books, it was a great place to work. Everyone there was friendly. It was a great place to work. I learned a lot more about books type of books, authors.
Barnes & Nobles
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, október 28.
Nice place to work but employees should make at lease $9 an hour. Everyone works together with getting the job done and I have been train effectively on the correct way to deal with customers and also how to train new employees.
team work environment
better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable working conditions, great people
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 13.
Nice place to work, good people to work with. Generally the shifts are fun because of the co-workers. The work is not terribly difficult or physical. If you like retail work, I think this is one of the better places to be.
Pro érvek
book borrowing program, fair discount on products
Kontra érvek
very few full time positions no benefits
Nice first temp job
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CCBC Essex2018, október 10.
Scheduling is very flexible. You’re meeting new people everyday. After the main event there weren’t many hours given. Management was fair. Not many tasks on a slow day.
Discount on books & clothing
Kontra érvek
Little to no hours after the beginning of the season, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail with all that that implies
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 6.
The public is exceedingly demanding! The company micro-manages too much. The stores have zero autonomy. Wages are low. Benefits are practically non-existent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
poor
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, szeptember 28.
Shot themselves in the foot. After they stopped being book focused and spread out into tangential areas, they completely lost the objectives of why they were a book store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved he work but hated the “lack of” pay
Customer Service Representative/head cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan alabama2018, szeptember 17.
Working at Barnes and noble was a wonderful experience. My management team and co workers were like family. I would recommend Barnes and noble to anyone seeking employment.
Pro érvek
Discounts, work environment, overall ambiance
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part-time job for students with decent workload
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, szeptember 17.
I enjoyed working in the MSC Barnes & Noble. It was a great location and since I didn't have a car I was able to take the bus to campus and walk over. The people were cool, I got an employee discount, and most of the time the foot traffic was manageable. The only downside was the requirement to work on gamedays, though we were given the option to work only before and after football games, not during the entire game. All in all, a decent campus job and steady money for students.
Pro érvek
Location, employee discount, business casual attire, easy work, young environment
Working game days.
Great
Cafe Barista, Customer Service/Book Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 17.
It is work. Work is fun. Stuff is run by corporate. Corporate loves you. Sales and working. Organizing and working. Stuff gets done. I love my job and they wont give me full time.
colorful product
colorful product
Wonderful
Bookseller & Customer Service Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westchester County, NY2018, augusztus 31.
Good managers, good coworkers, good to work with the public. Good experience, happy environment. Very supportive. Happy to have the opportunity. Thank ypu
Opportunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a good place to work to learn up and coming book titles
customer service by answering phones (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, augusztus 21.
During an opening shift I would stock the books before customers arrived, retrieve online hold orders, and clown the store. Throughout the day I would answer phone calls, help at register, assist customers in locating particular items, keep the store organized, set up tables and sections for book promotions, and reorganize the layout of the sections in the store. During closing I would put items back in their places and make sure the shelves were organized. This work place trained my in different locations in the store so I would be able to help in every area. This helps me gain experience at register, how to answer and assist customers over the phone, organize, and see new books/movies/music coming out that I would not had heard of otherwise. The most difficult part was learning how to juggle helping customers on the floor and on the phone at similar times.
Pro érvek
Learning every section helped me feel a part of the entire store, my co-workers and managers were also helpful and nice to work with.
Kontra érvek
At times there seemed to be a lot going on, such was customers on the floor, the phone ringing, and trying to keep the floor organized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Supportive Management
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, augusztus 20.
A great company with strong, encouraging management. I have worked in almost all departments in Barnes and I have had nothing but positive experiences.
Pro érvek
clean, friendly and knowledgable employees
Kontra érvek
books aren't as popular as they used to be
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great work environment!
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2018, augusztus 19.
Managers and coworkers all very outgoing, great working community, satisfying work. reasonable break times, good shift availability, and discounts are really good, especially for cafe area.
discounts
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victorville, CA2018, augusztus 19.
great workplace, nice co-workers, great establishment all around. I loved working here to bad it was temporary but I really enjoyed the short time I was there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good company
Bookseller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, augusztus 16.
This was my first job. Barnes and Noble is slowly dissolving and it's unlikely it will survive as a company much longer. They consistently close stores and throw under qualified management into their remaining stores. If it were not for my previous manager, I would still be employed with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Customer service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, augusztus 11.
I really enjoyed working for Barnes and Noble. I worked as a sales associate. I stocked merchandise, completed sales/cash transactions, assisted customers and helped with store events. It was fun. The pay and hours were good.
Great place!!
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2018, augusztus 7.
B&N offers a very friendly and professional work culture. Management is wonderful and always a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately there are not that many chances for advancements and with recent changes, hours have been drastically reduced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a retail store, it's a fun place to work at but salary is low
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, augusztus 7.
It's fun to work at Barnes & Nobles but the pay is very low and little job advancement. The managers are very friendly with you and keep things professional as well. They sometimes pressure you to sell memberships but they do it in a positive way and not in a negative way. Which works because if it was negative pressure, we wouldn't be getting any memberships. Co-workers are all good friends outside of Barnes and Noble. Culture in the store is really fun and friendly. Sometimes customers can be rude but you shouldn't let that get to you. You're mostly walking and standing up. In your shift you're either in Receiving, Customer Information Desk, Kids Dept, or Cashiering.
Pro érvek
friendly co-workers who eventually become your friends, friendly and professional managers, positive environment and culture
Kontra érvek
low pay per hour, very low advancement opportunities, customers can be rude sometimes
just ok
Bookseller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 7.
The manager was inconsiderate most times. There is no respect and growth opportunities for members of the lower staff. Overall it was not a great experience working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good first Job
Customer Service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, augusztus 2.
Great for people who love books who a just getting into the work force. However, it does not provide a livable wage for customer service/book sellers. Salaries need to increased. Great people work there! All are interesting and passionate and love the store. Doesn't feel like working in a chain.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Barnes & Noble? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van