Barnes & Noble-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

168 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Books and Coffee
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, december 13.
A typical day is re-shelving books and helping customers find what they are looking for. You must be able to hand sell products to be successful in this company.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lyndhurst, NJ2017, november 27.
The environment was just great, the people were nice and helpful. The only downfall was it was a temp position. If there was an opportunity to go back, I absolutely would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and managers.
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2017, november 24.
It is a fast paced environment made possible by hard working employees, leadership from managers and ever evolving business practices. Seven days a week the store caters to thousands of customers from all over the country and international tourists as well.The traffic of customers may be the most difficult to handle. It is however made easier by the experience possessed by both veteran coworkers and management as well as tools we have to use to cater to each person. Management is active and in constant communication with booksellers giving them the autonomy to handle important tasks throughout the day while still giving exemplary service to any potential customer in need. I have learned new ways to multitask, how to be a professional in even the most strenuous of moments and how to be a more social person with both customers and coworkers.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, coworkers, trustworthy management
Kontra érvek
Can be understaffed at time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for readers and book lovers
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgewater, NJ2017, november 12.
Good place for college student or retiree. Not a place to earn a big salary, but 20 hour employees do receive benefits. Where else does that happen?

Employees receive generous discount and also get advance reader copies of new books to come out for review. Lots toys, games, gifts and music plus a cafe where employees get 50% off.

Highly recommend this to people who want to read, make a few new friends, and are available anywhere from 8 to midnight.

Career paths are for Merchandise Managers , ASM and the Store Manager. Also the Community Relations person is a good position that is better paid.
Pro érvek
Discounts, paid time off, reasonable schedules.
Lower wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Barnes and Noble is a great company with great people to work with.
Bookseller/costumer service associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, október 25.
Working at Barnes and Noble while going to school was fantastic. They are flexible with your schedule and very understanding. The people you work with are fantastic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2017, október 23.
I assisted customers with potential products and purchases, answered inquiries as necessary, conducted internet orders, stacked shelves, answered the phone, and did so much more.
Pro érvek
Great if you need to make extra money.
Kontra érvek
Very few opportunities for full time positions.
Barnes and noble
Bookseller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA 019602017, október 9.
Barnes and Noble was very satisfying, I had a varied schedule and I was used to covered many different positions all over the store. Info desk was my usual spot, but I often covered other peoples breaks around the store so everyday was a bit different.

The areas I covered were; Information Desk(my main position), Nook Sales and Support Desk, Music, Cashier, Stocking and Shipping/Receiving.
Pro érvek
discount on books and a great environment to work in. I enjoyed helping both staff and customers
Kontra érvek
store labor budget was tight so it was frequently understaffed, causing inconsistent hours per week and missed or late breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pretty relaxed working environment
cafe, music department, and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 2.
I enjoy working at this company mainly due to the people I work with. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The job is relatively easy so it's not very challenging.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Place to work
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  auburn, ny2017, szeptember 28.
Worked at a college book store between semesters and it was an enjoyable experience. Coworkers were friendly and management was bearable only issue would have to be when college students came in with their constant complaints
Great!
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2017, szeptember 21.
I really liked working there! I was temp so it was busy but I found time to have fun with everyone there! The managers were great and I learned a lot working there.
it was ok
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, szeptember 13.
I liked it here. The customers were very nice and respectful, and the environment was a tranquil place to work in. Everyone was able to get along with each other to get our job done everyday.
peaceful environment
pay
productive and insightful daily
Manager- Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, TX2017, szeptember 9.
Wonderful place to work at if you enjoy vast amounts of different people and personalities daily.Always new opportunities to improve the lives of others that come into the store.
stimulating part time work
Bookseller/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2017, augusztus 24.
Nice mixture of technology and personal conversation to help customers find the right book, Nook or gift.
Frequently fast paced. Management works as hard on the floor as booksellers.
Warm supportive team spirit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly work environment
Bookseller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 24.
Barnes & Noble is an excellent place to work. A down to earth work environment, and a great place to meet interesting people from around Topeka. A typical day consists of assisting customers with their needs via phone or in person, and maintaining store cleanliness and neatness. Management is enjoyable and friendly. The hardest part is feeling over-worked because hours keep getting cut, and you sometimes have to be in 5 places at once. It gets bad when you have an impatient customer that doesn't care about situations beyond your control. The most enjoyable part of working at Barnes & Noble is the peaceful environment, the delicious smells from the café, and the smile you get to put on someone's face.
Great employee discount
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good college job.
Bookseller/Customer Service (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, augusztus 22.
This job was perfect for a college kid that went to Santa Fe College at the time you work here for employment. If you don't go to that school then it may be a pain.
A Place for Growth
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2017, augusztus 14.
I foumd this a wonderful place to work, good benefits package for both salary and non-salary employees. I am a Veteran and have to say it is one of the top non government jobs I have held. The management teams strive to help and work with their team members for the advancement of everyone. This particular store went the extra mile by providing aid to their employees during and following hurricane Katrina in 2005 just to name ONE example.
Benefits package
Standing long hours
Customer Service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2017, augusztus 14.
This is a very busy position, with constant running around. Books get moved around every day, so it can be hard to know where everything is when customers are looking for things. But overall the customers were very friendly.
discount
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a Fun Fast paced place to work, with Flexible hours and Benefits, Customer are Polite and Friendly
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2017, augusztus 11.
The most enjoyable part of your day,

That would be the minute you would walk into work, Everybody is Friendly and Polite and they smile as you are entering the store, Just a Joy to work with, And The Team, You have Team Work, No matter what kind of day their having, They are always there to help you and to answer any questions you may have, Being an employee there and Selling and being Knowleable about having to explain the Nook, for the first time, Customers were polite and patient. Employees they also will step aside from what project they are working on to make sure that you understand the questions you may have. .I recommend people to work at Barnes and Noble, The Management is Friendly and makes Barnes and Noble a Productive and a Fun place to work.
Pro érvek
EverBody works as a Team and Management is there when you need them
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain customer service experience
Experienced in customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, AL2017, augusztus 10.
Very organized and efficient work environment. Regular schedule and appropriate break time allotted through out the day. Exposure to fulfillment of online orders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Coworkers
Bookseller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, augusztus 9.
The people I worked with were very friendly, and great to help if you needed an extra hand. The management was wonderful. I would recommend working here to any of my friends.

Átfogó minősítés