B. Braun Medical Inc
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

B. Braun Medical Inc-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 890 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a contract worker, I need to work 6 days in a week. I was worked on the Pen Needle Department to do 100% Inspection. From the work that i have done, I learn many thing such as how to detect the rejected and damage product
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focus on the company and learn machine. work place in good and fun. the hardest to learn is work with using machine and to control that machine. enjoyable part is work with friend. All worker are friendly and fun and enjoy with this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is repetitive make bags on your machine and report and record any downtime or component change. Also record to as why you couldn't make numbers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job where you work with a clinical material and the professionality and the responsabilty it's an esencial skills because that can save lifes. The employers are very competitive and everybody have a great compromise with the job
the finality work
repetitive work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy job, make fun and interesting. it make me happy to do any job and my own output. i also not alone to do this job as operator because i have a group as machine at workplace.
healthcare, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need better management Pay increases is not there and they dont take employee's into considitlration. Management does not care about employee's they dont listen to them
Munkahelyi kultúra
The daily task had required me to be more focus in production line in order to produce a good quality of products. The target has been decided in every shift and I had learn to work in team to achieve the target given.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Workplace culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am an Operator in Packing Department. My task need to run machine and pack the needle, it can be introcan or Vasofix. Need to write process card and check sample.
a lot of benefit
working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
12hour in 4day working 3day leave. In production B.Braun I’m learned work together,helping togather,have team work,and do good quality products. Good management. Always concerned about staff and care do safety groups for any problems have in production. Perfect culture we have and good self-discipline. We have dinner for 5 year day in working. Team building 4 years once only. We have more activity in b.braun. Futsall, bowling, charity programs, badminton.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace a typical day at work is i need to create a stuff and became a pump i got a knowledge how to manage time usually very friendly workstation the hardest part of job when i need do a job from other department. the most enjoyable part of the job when i be a runner on that day..
Munkahelyi kultúra
As working for 4 years, I find that I’m still in my current job title even though applied for a lot of job vacancy inside my workplace but they just keep hiring candidates from outside . It make me to feel so sad because they don’t even want to give a chance for people working for years and more experienced in work . So, I keep on trying for job vacancies in other companies to get a better job , salary and experience as well. Thank you
Free lunches, medical benefits
Shortbreaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do the job as usual. Always learn new things. Good management. Respect, discipline, polite, responsible, easy to communicate. To achieve a set target. When it reaches the target.
Productive and team work
Kontra érvek
Rest time is too short and limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is simple At this company.my dept is normal shift 8 hours from 7.30 to 5.10 and work seat.breaktime only once, no allowance and 5 days working.
Normal shift
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stopped because I wanted to study but my parents did not like so I wanted to work back b.braun does not take any worker who has worked before so i'm looking for another job
free lunch
healthcare
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bbraun medical industries are factory are good work place.it is also have good environment and comfortable.That is the employee can do the good work.That factory also have the good benefits.that is easier for the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at b.braun is very relaxed. the level of cleanliness in B.Braun very satisfactory. In addition, the supervisor also treat employees well. Management also strategic. the boss will help workers to provide guidance about work. i learned to work more efficiently and accurately. at B.Braun, I learned to write reports with neat, orderly and clean. any error in the report need to be corrected with the date and correction.the most challenging part of my job is when I make a "cleaning machine". when I change the size of the product, I have to make sure the machine is very clean. the most enjoyable work there is have a supervisor who is good and have a fair attitude to his employees.
Pro érvek
discount food in the canteen for workers
healthcare
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have to wear cleans clothes , do maternity clothes . work hard . have to carry the hard things . all workers was friendly . our management is good . our culture have a lot culture ..
További B. Braun Medical Inc-értékelések megtekintése