B. Braun Medical Inc
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

B. Braun Medical Inc-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Material Handler

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 890 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out in the manufacturing facility in Allentown. They give you to much for one person to handle. It was a two person job but one person doing it. Co workers wanted everything handed to them. If you didnt have time to set up the next shift they scolded you. God forbid the shift before you calls off. They have nobody to cover the job, you come in and gotta clean up the mess before you can start what your supposed to be doing. They will hound you to come in for ot even when its not mandatory. Btw, if you are on a Monday thru Friday shift you will be mandated to work at least one weekend day every single week. Cannot make weekend plans ever. Now the good part, I transferred to the warehouse in Brienigsville. What a difference. I wont say I love my job but im certainly not miserable anymore. No weekends ever, no mandatory ot. Not overloaded with work. Nobody nagging you about what u did or didnt do. Il stay here for a long time
Pro érvek
Pay, no rush just be accurate
Kontra érvek
The hours 3 to 11 arent the greatest but manageable. Better then nightshift thats for sure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you are looking for a long term job. Good medical benefit, paid time off and 401k. It gets busy every last quarter of the year so expect more overtime. Overall, it’s great place to start your career if you have a lot of patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is great. Workplace culture is fantastic. Colleagues are great to be around and you learn a lot. Parking can be crazy some days with second shift coming as you're leaving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about this place is impressive. They have a cafeteria open M-F and the food is great. They provide free coffee on the weekends. The company really cares for the employees
amazing health insurance
difficult to get hired
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a full employêe. I had learnd a lot of different work area and get alone with other worker just as fine as it. the company is big and had alot department for you to apply based on your experience.the job is easy not tơo much pressure on it. the most enjoyable part of the job is to work alone well with other worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked an early hours shift and never knew what hour I was getting out at. The work is tedious when the machines are working. It's either too hot or too cold in the factory. You wear a uniform and earplug the entire day.
Steady work
Kontra érvek
Terrible hours and work days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a Great place to work and a better place to grow they encourage advancement and the pace couldn't be any better the hours were good and reasonable benefits were great they took care of their workers and finally paid leave was a great and easy incentive.
Pro érvek
Good pace, great lunches, good people, and excellent workhours.
Kontra érvek
better workplace energy (worked at nights perhaps the shift) a bit more pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun place to work at ,everyone there is friendly and a lot of over time hours, also many opportunities to move up on the company, very good benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The task for the job was quite simple. but working twelve hours standing in one spot was a bit frustrating. but I would be able to manage it. The employees were very helpful when I had started they let me know how to properly pick up the bags, they had show me different methods of picking them up as well. So it'd be less time consuming and be able to get more product out.
cafeteria
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at B. Braun was not challenging enough most of the time. On the other hand I did learn about the medical manufacturing process and it was an experience. Supervisors where always changing so the work load was inconsistant. My co-workers were very seasoned and helpful. There was never a hard part to the job, I wish it would have been more challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it was full-time.
További B. Braun Medical Inc-értékelések megtekintése