Avis Budget Group
3,5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Avis Budget Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Magyarország22 értékelés

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 4 009 értékelés megtekintése

Kellemes munkahely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Alapvetően kellemes munkahely, rugalmas munkaidővel, home office lehetőséggel heti 2 alkalommal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Rossz szervezés, aljas vezetőség

Nincs értéke a tehetségnek, az igyekezetnek, a szorgalomnak.

Pro érvek

multikulturális

Kontra érvek

minden perced be van osztva
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Embertelen, robotikus vezetés, inkorrekt működés

A cég több mint 500 főt épített le idén, de papíron egy főt se, ugyanis tobbhavi bért fizettek közös megegyezés miatt.

Pro érvek

Nincs

Kontra érvek

Minden
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Gyönyörű iroda, kedves, segítőkész kollégák

Management rugalmatlan, egy-két kivételtől eltekintve csupa alkalmatlan ember. A mennyiség fontosabb, mint a minőség.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Belle expérience

J' ai beaucoup aimé la politique de travail chez Avis. La direction était disponible à l'écoute de l'employé. Des structures de formation personnelle et professionnelle sont mises en place pour l'employé. Un lieu de travail moderne et non stressant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Arrogáns, bunkó management. Felkészületlen, tapasztalatlan HR.

Arrogáns, bunkó management. Felkészületlen, tapasztalatlan HR.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very poor management

Nice helpful colleagues, but very poor management. They are unable to make decisions, not entirely know what they are really for. Very poor communication, management want you to rely on gossip, instead of real information. Steer clear of this workplace.

Pro érvek

Nice environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Workplace filled with cooperative employees

Avis in Budapest is a great place to be because of the people who work there. All my colleagues always made time to answer my queries. Moreover, HR is often organizing events so that employees from different departments can mingle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Average SSC

not better SSC as all other, same problems, same stress and big fluctuation.Very poor communication flow,ad-hoc decisions and last minute changes of processes.The colleagues are very kind,most of them with high level qualification.Bonuses and benefits are missing.Modern environment but frequent IT-issues,and often angry customers because of a long processing/solving time.

Pro érvek

great colleagues and modern workplace

Kontra érvek

low payment, lack of communication, poor career support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excelente equipo de trabajo

Los horarios permitían tener una vida personal bastante equilibrada respecto al trabajo, el equipo de trabajo siempre estaba dispuesto a apoyarse y facilitar el aprendizaje frente a nuevos casos que se presentaban. Reuniones semanales con el equipo lo que permitía tener conocimiento de que iba bien y donde se debía mejorar o prestar mas atención para mejorar la calidad del servicio y saber que proyectos vendrían a futuro. Equipo multicultural hispanohablantes

Pro érvek

Home office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

creative working place with a mind of the future

To help the customer is mostly easy and the customers are happy. Lots of possibilitys to develop skills and yourself. Great team to work with. There was remote work granted every week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente internazionale e stimolante, meritocrazia

Ambiente internazionale e stimolante, alte prospettive di avenzamento carriera, premiato il merito
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

kellemes környezet, támogató kollégák

sok hasznos tapasztalatot szereztem a munkavégzés során
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

"A great place to work"

The main focus is handling and collecting debts effectively by keeping the deadlines, manual and monthly invoicing, commission referral handling, making the input sheets for the Group Receivables report
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Multinational environment

Great workplace being supportive on its employeees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

My first shared service center experience

Working for Avis was good, that was my first shared service center experience. Also was my first job after moving from Brazil to Hungary. There I could improve and practice language skills and learn how the accounting life is abroad of Brazil.

Pro érvek

Funny working place

Kontra érvek

Not really good salary or support for trainings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Incompetent management, I would not recommend

Really good team, good team building events, nice building but unfortunately incompetent management. I have learnt a lot at Avis Budget Group, we had a huge transformation where a new HR Shared Center was established.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Challenging and stressful

Hundreds of calls every day from frustrated customers, seeking their issues to be sorted out. As during a busy day the wait on hold could have taken 5-10 minutes, by the time we answered their call they were quite angry. As such I have learned how to work efficiently under pressure, how communicate with customers constructively and to solve their issues as soon as possible.

Pro érvek

Free monthly pass, food stamps

Kontra érvek

due to the rush, incredible amount of stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A very fair workplace with opportunity to grow

I started on the second to bottom level and in only 7 years I've received 4 promotion with massive payrise, and more responsibility. My management always considered my proposals and change requests. They trusted my decisions and let me do my job the way I wanted because they knew I'd keep all deadlines. It is a very international company and it was always fun to get to know other cultures. On the downside It was difficult to take time off and needed to work long hours to keep up with everything.

Pro érvek

never boring

Kontra érvek

Long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Challenging workplace

We had old systems but in some aspect it was good so we had to think more than with better systems, we had to learn to focus on tiny details also to avoid making mistakes. This part was really challenging but i learned a lot.The bad part was that during the end of the monht i had to make too much overtime that i could not gain back after. I liked that the working hours were flexible. One day i entered around 10 o clock, next time before 8 so i could plan programms easily. I made good friends there and the management was easygoing.

Pro érvek

Flexible working hours

Kontra érvek

too much overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good management

Good management, Possibility to evoluate, There is a good environnement of work, They are not affraid to give us responsabilities

Pro érvek

Good management

Kontra érvek

No negative points
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Avis Budget Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

4 009 értékelés alapján

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya: 3,3/5 csillag
Bérezés/juttatások: 3,2/5 csillag
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés: 3,1/5 csillag
Vezetőség: 3,1/5 csillag
Céges kultúra: 3,3/5 csillag

Avis Budget Group - értékelések munkavégzés helye szerint

  • Vállalatok
  • Avis Budget Group
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?