Avis Budget Group
3.5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Avis Budget Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3,895 értékelés megmutatása

Kellemes munkahely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Alapvetően kellemes munkahely, rugalmas munkaidővel, home office lehetőséggel heti 2 alkalommal.

Great Job

Management is nice pay is decent. I think it's good even though others complain. I think this job is good considering the position you should expect certain things.

Pro érvek

Paid lunch, time and a half for holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Prodotto di qualità', staff encomiabile, ottimo posto dove crescere.

il perfetto insieme tra professionalizza' e qualità', competitività' costruttiva e ben strutturata. Un piacere averne fatto parte.

Great location

Not much to say. Very understaffed. Micromanaging at an all time high. The only company with no covering to block the sun or rain. Lots of call outs. Meh.

Repetitive work environment

pay could be better. If you do not mind doing repetitive transactions everyday then this might be the best position for you. It gets intense at time especially summer seasons.

Pro érvek

knowledge gain about different automobile.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Every single day was a fun and magical day due to all the customers walking in

The culture, the excitement of what kind of a customer will walk through the door, the management team always eager to assist, the training they provide for their staff members,

Pro érvek

Working at avis was just perfect

Kontra érvek

Overtime was always well compensated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Our employees effectively worked together.

Avis Budget Car Rental technicians each had their own areas of responsibility. We had 4 techs, each individually assigned to Eastern, Central and Western sectors. We worked exceptionally well as a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a good job if you have a ride to stay late almost overnight if you will.

If you like long hours and people not caring about your being like saying till 1 in the morning with no ride then be my guest it's fun environment but it sucks for me

Pro érvek

Haven't really gotten or seen any pros about this job

Kontra érvek

They don't care about your being staying late and having no ride so be prepared

Run away !!

The Toronto location is Unprofessional, you are only a number to them easily replaceable. Numbers numbers number numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers.

Great job

Good company to work for very many advancement opportunities. Love everything about it they have a great work life balance wish is a great thing to have at a company.

Good place

Good place to work. They will support your travel and school if you need it and try to show you appreciation with food cookouts every Friday I would definitely recommend this
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Pay and Little SupervisionThe companies website would book rentals we didn't have and then I would have to do damage control with the customers.

It was an great experience, although I am an optimistic person so I see the best in every opportunity.I would work there again now that I know what to expect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Higher management will screw you over

Company was good to work with at the start. But certain managers will screw you over to make figures look good and their selfs.Say they are team players but not. All the company bothers about is ripping customers off

Staff discount

Kontra érvek

Long hours and company will drop you soon as they can

Horrible place to work.

Low quality job. Horrible company to work for and managers and supervisors have their favorites. Constantly ask for you to come in for overtime but don’t look out for their employees.

Kontra érvek

Pay for what you do, short breaks for the work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lamentablemente una mala administración. A really bad administration.

Terrible y vergonzoso. El trato a los empleados y clientes es muy alarmante. Una desorganización y servicio de baja calidad. Con solo ir y rentar un vehiculo, se darán cuenta de el desastre que tienen a propósito.

Pro érvek

Area turística, se aprende mucho en car rental y aeropuerto.

Kontra érvek

Poco personal y mala gerencia.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mentally, it’s a unhealthy environment to work in. 15 different managers and no one I setter than the next.

It’s a very stressful place to work especially when you have no consistent managers around. The trading sucks. If you don’t have common sense, it can get super frustrating. Not to mention when other people aren’t doing there job. You can make decent money but even that come with stress. Then you have managers there who do not know nothing makes it even frustrating. It’s a high demand job and employees & managers at the Philadelphia airport location are the worst to work with.

Okay money

Unhealthy work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A fast paced environment, employee appreciated company, with upper mobility if you are ambitious.

I spent four years at Avis Budget Group — At Logan International Airport in Boston. During my tenure I worked as a Customer Service Representative and later on was promoted to a Sales Agent. The Company as a whole values their employees and promotes a positive environment with prospects if you put in the work.

Pro érvek

Plenty of overtime, reduced rentals, and commission if you’re a sales agent, and a union.

Kontra érvek

The wages could be much higher if they paid an average of 20 per hour minimum, the company would not have such a high turnover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to gain experience as a new manager

Company was great to get in the door. They will give you a chance with little to no experience. Pay sucks and hours suck as well. No work life balance for a new manager. Overbooking of vehicles puts a strain on employees as well as customers whom you are both responsible for

Diversity and team work

I really like working there, I am know a part time employee because I am in school but I like the severity of the staff including the management and everyone is nice and Team work practices every day. Also if you want to make extra money doing sales, the commission is very good, sale insurance,and upgrade better cars and we offer products et..

Pro érvek

Good medical benefits, if you are a good sales person, the commission is very good.

Kontra érvek

Summer time is very busy so it can get stressful for a new hire but they get use it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good benefits, Good opportunity for commisions

The benefits are excellent and you can make good money with your commissions added to your salary. Abg has some of the best people to work with. Everyone is so friendly and always so helpful. They do a great job of promoting work life balance. It is a great place to begin your career

The benefits

It can be stressful

travail agréable

disponibilité contrat journalier attente NRT pour rouler rapidité de livraison

ORGANISATION PERSONEL

PAS TROP
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Avis Budget Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3.3Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Avis Budget Group
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?