Avis Budget Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 320 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
"A great place to work"
Receivables Specialist -Billing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2017, október 29.
The main focus is handling and collecting debts effectively by keeping the deadlines, manual
and monthly invoicing, commission referral handling, making the input sheets for the Group Receivables report
Multinational environment
Financial Systems Support Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, július 22.
Great workplace being supportive on its employeees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first shared service center experience
Finance Senior Accounting Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, HU2017, május 31.
Working for Avis was good, that was my first shared service center experience.

Also was my first job after moving from Brazil to Hungary.

There I could improve and practice language skills and learn how the accounting life is abroad of Brazil.
Funny working place
Kontra érvek
Not really good salary or support for trainings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incompetent management, I would not recommend
HR Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, május 24.
Really good team, good team building events, nice building but unfortunately incompetent management.
I have learnt a lot at Avis Budget Group, we had a huge transformation where a new HR Shared Center was established.
Challenging and stressful
UK Customer Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, március 12.
Hundreds of calls every day from frustrated customers, seeking their issues to be sorted out. As during a busy day the wait on hold could have taken 5-10 minutes, by the time we answered their call they were quite angry. As such I have learned how to work efficiently under pressure, how communicate with customers constructively and to solve their issues as soon as possible.
Pro érvek
Free monthly pass, food stamps
Kontra érvek
due to the rush, incredible amount of stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fair workplace with opportunity to grow
Fleet Administration (and Subject Matter Expert) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2017, március 7.
I started on the second to bottom level and in only 7 years I've received 4 promotion with massive payrise, and more responsibility. My management always considered my proposals and change requests. They trusted my decisions and let me do my job the way I wanted because they knew I'd keep all deadlines.
It is a very international company and it was always fun to get to know other cultures.
On the downside It was difficult to take time off and needed to work long hours to keep up with everything.
never boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Challenging workplace
Cash Application and Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2016, május 16.
We had old systems but in some aspect it was good so we had to think more than with better systems, we had to learn to focus on tiny details also to avoid making mistakes. This part was really challenging but i learned a lot.The bad part was that during the end of the monht i had to make too much overtime that i could not gain back after. I liked that the working hours were flexible. One day i entered around 10 o clock, next time before 8 so i could plan programms easily. I made good friends there and the management was easygoing.
Flexible working hours
too much overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good management
Litigation responsible (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2016, április 7.
Good management,
Possibility to evoluate,
There is a good environnement of work,
They are not affraid to give us responsabilities
Good management
No negative points
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Good workplace with challenges
Team Lead/Supervisor Central Region (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2015, december 14.
I manage a Team of currently 14 employees and coordinate several Projects that will impact not only my region but also the whole EMEA level.

This job at Avis is very result oriented and can be challenging, but that results in finding better ways of getting the job done. Process improvement is done frequently.
many
some
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Avis Budget Group további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Avis Budget Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van