Averitt

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 706 értékelés megmutatása

A paycheck

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good pay, no over time or long hours.. would sometimes make less then 40 hours a work week. New warehouse, but the warehouse has no lunch room!! You have to eat in your car.

Professional Driver

Great place to work..Averitt Express tries to accommodate your work balance. I would have stayed at Averitt if only I could get a local spot on the team, but none at the time was available.

2022, augusztus 15.
Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Awesome

Good place to work! Good work environment dispatch is good and keep you busy good with time off and understanding when things come up here and there apply!

2022, augusztus 15.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Great benefits, horrible leadership

Great benefits if you’re willing to deal with favoritism and unprofessional management. Management will put things on you that aren’t your responsibility and never raise your pay.

2022, augusztus 10.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our associates, so we regret that you had a negative experience. Please reach out to feedback@averittexpress.com if there is anything we could do to help.

Driver

I don't like the pay or the start time. It could be better if the start time was at 7 a.m instead of 12-2 a.m. The sight manager is understanding and cool.

2022, augusztus 5.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your input!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

productive and fun

The job is good. The office is nice. I'm enjoying it. There are a couple of things here and there that could be better but that's everywhere. My main complaint is that I wish the pay was better. I was asking for about $4 more than what they actually offered me, but I needed the job so I accepted. But it's not terrible. I just think they could pay a little more from the jump. Especially with all the programs and money they're pouring into the drivers.

2022, augusztus 5.
Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Not to bad job, just poor management

Pay is decent for what it is, but management was just so poor I couldn’t stay, its almost like it is family operated so their is a inner circle and if you ain’t in it, good luck. Supervisor always complains and on your case about everything even if your right and done everything right.

2022, július 27.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Comments like these enable us to build stronger associate experiences in the future, so we thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out if there is anything we could do to improve your experience.

Terrible place to work

This was by far one of the worst jobs I've ever had, they try to make it seem family oriented, when in a reality it's far from that, they never have your back through anything, and they practice fake "Saftey" I 1000% would not recommend this company to anyone, cause they will set you up to fail

2022, július 25.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The satisfaction of our associates is always our top priority, so we regret that you had a negative experience. While we do not discuss individual situations via public means, we would be happy to speak with you directly at any time. Feel free to contact us at feedback@averittexpress.com or call our Associate Open Line at 1-800-233-9944.

Great place

I love working at Averitt, would highly recommend anyone considering doing LTL work to give Averitt a try. For me they were a great company to work for I would consider them one of the best companies to work for in the Trucking industry.

2022, július 15.

Averitt is a steady job.

I live the Averitt life for many years but being a single parent it just didn’t work out. I do not recommend this employer for anyone truck drivers, office staff, dock because they give you the promote from within speeches constantly then you’ve been there 10 years and they hire someone from Starbucks to fill a position you applied for but are “over qualified “ but that new person makes $10k more a year than you starting out. More than half of my team was unhappy but no one ever spoke up and never will so it’s not going to get any better.

2022, július 13.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for all of our associates, so we regret that you had a negative experience. Please reach out to feedback@averittexpress.com if there is anything we could do to help. Thank you for 10 years of service!

Another trucking company

In this company you're another #, nothing different from a regular trucking company, there's a lot of people with over 20 yrs, meaning that you have a lot of bosses. don't get used to your regular fleet manager, on your manager's days off you will have a manager that doesn't even know what an 18-wheeler is. If you have tattoos this is not the place for you to work, Houston weather in summer and they want you to be in long sleeves and long pants to cover your tattoos... first batch of uniforms comes out of your pocket, good luck if you don't stay after the 90 days, you will have a nice stack of useless uniforms...

Kontra érvek

Long weeks, slow trucks, low pay rate etc

2022, július 11.

co workers were family like enviroment

Learn many different job activities, started of working in the city as a delivery driver. Enjoyed seeing customers and make deliveries. Always on time. Got promoted to shuttle driver and really enjoyed traveling from state to state . I enjoyed the freedom of being on road. I am a very dedicated to my employer. I m looking for a company where I can retire.

2022, július 7.
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Driver

This place was a nice place to work for I don't have have many things to complain about I worked by myself and that's what I like just had to leave the job for family matters

2022, június 25.
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate the time you spent on the Averitt team.

Children run this place

Manager is lazy has no back bone , kidds run this place in okc its pathetic. The drama is off the chart.company it's self is awsome just stay as far away from okc office as possible. The company its self is one of the best freight companies out there , I spent 5yrs there .

Good insurance

Kontra érvek

Pay is straight time.no overtime pay.

2022, június 16.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback. Feel free to contact us with more details at feedback@averittexpress.com.

. ..otr driver

Thought I'd give otr trucking a go. It was absolutely opposite of my expectations. I had an awful time of it. ..I had accidents, fallen asleep, gotten seriously Ill, terribly homesick, was always hungry, and always searching for the facilities. It was an awful life.

Pro érvek

Experienced what I know for sure I don't want to do.

Kontra érvek

The hunger, home time, and waiting

2022, június 16.

I was lied too terribly

They promised me a certain amount of money for a Job, I didn’t even make half of that, I’m not bashing the company, I can see how some people might find it appealing but the wages are really low

2022, június 13.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at feedback@averittexpress.com or 1-800-233-9944.

Better than most other companies.

For the most part, this company is very thorough. They do a lot of HazMat. Your shirts, hats, and accessories are eye blinding red. The tractors are slow, but the pay is better than most. It seems to me, the weekends are valuable to them and try to get you home Saturday morning for the weekend off. Yes, OTR operations do that too. The trucks are good. Trailers are good. They run a good operation. I like being "early" to meeting points, and they aim for "on time." That can be a bit frustrating, as there are always delays on the road.

Pro érvek

Good company. Good runs. Good equiptment.

Kontra érvek

Red red red. Outfits are red uniforms. The trucks go 63 to 65 mph, as you already know because you pass them on the highway.

2022, június 10.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Low Stress, Good Pay, Unfortunate Hours for Dock Positions

This is pretty simple. They pay you decent money to do simple tasks, you have very little responsibility, the only kicker is you have to be able and willing to work nights. You are sujected to the elements, and everything is dirty, but you get an allotment of company clothes, and they have a nice 401k with match and profit sharing. If you can handle the hours, don't mind being dirty when you head home, and can handle doing the same thing day after day without being bored, it's a great place to work.

2022, május 26.

Micro manage every aspect of your life nano manage every aspect of your work life.

Anyone needful of being told how to wear your apparel, your hair, your facial hair, your hat, your belt, your accessories and jewelry; Averitt is the place for you. Averitt will tell you everything you need to know,do,think, or be.

Good health insurance

Kontra érvek

Office centric, nano manage work life and spills over into personal life

2022, május 23.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. At Averitt, we pride ourselves on being the standout when it comes to our level of customer service and professionalism, and we think we raise the standard when it comes to our associates’ appearance too. We allow a lot of room for personal expression and individuality while adhering to a high standard for professionalism.

Averitt is a great place to work, but due to its flat organizational structure moving up can be difficult. Management is great and culture is top notch.

Culture, management, work/life balance

Kontra érvek

Flat structure, pay not always competitive

2022, május 23.
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Promoting from within has always been an important part of our culture, and will continue to be as we look ahead!

Average LTL

I can't complain about the pay. The benefits are good, blue cross and 401k. There are 0 paid sick days, covid included, you have to use vacation time or no pay. Hourly employees do not get paid OT. It is strictly by the hour regardless of how many hours worked, no time and half

Good pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

No sick pay or paid overtime

2022, június 10.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Averitt? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés