AutoNation

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 701 értékelés megmutatása

Autonomy in completing work load

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I would structure my work day based on priority items, taking care of customers as a priority. The work would be completed as necessary and in a timely manner. Oversight of assistants and training as needed was also important to allow employees to complete tasks. Interacting with Finance Department to make sure all essential paperwork and training was provided to enhance the target of smoothly providing customer case.

Fun Work Environment

Great work environment. I would've stayed if the pay was better since it was minimum wage. Great work/life balance. Management was helpful and kind. Overall all I loved it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Job for high school students

Its a simple job, summers are hot but that's just Arizona for you. Pay isn't great. They would rather not increase your pay if they don't have to. Does not feel as if there is any room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work for, everyones like minded and have a great plan to grow. The inventory is insane over 300 new and used cars on the lot, the dealership has great design and great music, customers seem to love all the hoods and history

People, Inventory, The dealership overall design

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good workplace, corporate style of management

Management is very corporateGood payGood benefitsGood ability to progress careerIt's a good company to work for but being a large corporation they often roll out lots of programs they want you to cooperate in that bog down your daily tasks.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Need improvement

Good people to work with but have bad work ethic.Have to do other peoples work because they don’t want to do it.Decent pay. More work = More $$$Some days are awesome, others not so much but that’s just the job.

Toxic, dysfunctional workplace

Toxic, dysfunctional workplace like so many other dealerships. I knew from experience that dealerships have more than their share of narcissists and other lowlifes and Autonation did not disappoint. People will throw co-workers under the bus without a thought. Others are lazy and do the absolute minimum. Management doesn’t care about employees and treat them accordingly. The turnover, especially in sales, was constant.

Great work

If your up for long hours there is a way to make great money there. You have to want to sell and they will help you with the “how”. It’s a great dealership to learn the trade
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work for.

Autonation has been one of, if not, the best places I've worked so far. Management is involved, communicative, and treats their workers very well. Everyone in my department has not only been helpful, but also super welcoming with my onboarding. We're also given free lunches on Saturdays if you work, so that's really nice, too. I'm really happy for the opportunity and with my job so far, and look forward to my future with the company!

Pro érvek

Great management team, free lunches on Saturdays, fast-paced, friendly environment

None come to mind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Incredible workplace with arcade machines and state of the art gym on site!

Autonation is great company that provides its employees ample opportunities.A typical workday at AutoNation corporate is not typical at all. During the month end, certain teams are in full overdrive mode to meet the deadlines to ensure AutoNation has its reporting completed in a timely fashion. Outside of this, the work will vary depending on the team a person sits with. One thing is constant, however. The ability and freedom to travel to different floors and speak with different teams (marketing, accounting, IT, etc.) to get an understanding of what objectives each team strive to achieve on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis allows a sense of belonging and understanding how the greater overall objectives of AutoNation are achieved. The most enjoyable part about my job is the gym. With the gym on site, I personally have the motivation to make it to the office building early and leave later than most. Lunch time exercises are also possible! Having that ability to just work out the body before or after the workday is incredible because you can guarantee that each day at work you are performing at your highest level. This shows the dedication made by AutoNation to its employees on the basis of greater general health and well-being.Management team is incredible. The company has done a phenomenal job attracting talented and experienced persons with the experience to execute management decisions with the knowledge on guiding fewer senior employees to take on ownership and additional responsibilities aimed and accelerating career progression and growth. Within less than two -

2022, augusztus 9.
Nothing makes us happier than hearing positive things from our Associates. Thank you for sharing your experience at Corporate and leaving such a detailed review!

No work life balance

Pay plan changes frequently not for the better… working every Saturday till 11pm no days off last week of the month avg pay 4,500 can make up to 15k for the right brand and if you can move enough units

2022, augusztus 9.
We appreciate your feedback on your position as a sales associate. Here at AutoNation, some long hours are expected and required; but should not be recurring daily. We appreciate the time and work that you put in here at AutoNation. We are constantly looking to our employees to help us create a better employee experience, and truly appreciate your feedback.

Please run away

This job isn’t worth the hassle, the pay is garbage and nobody cares about the quality of their work. Money is all that matters. Find somewhere else to work.

Absolutely none whatsoever

Everything about the job

2022, augusztus 9.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. If you'd like to share more specific feedback with us, reports can be made by calling 1-800-597-0094 or visiting www.alertline.com and selecting AutoNation as the organization. We appreciate your hard work over the years as part of our team!

Extremely poor management and lack of employee understanding

I worked so hard at this company, was kind and respectful to everyone, always showed up on time. But when short staffing became an issue I needed time off for family and was denied my time off, with no understanding whatsoever. Extremely poor management, does not care about their employees or their lives outside work.

2022, augusztus 3.
We’re disappointed to know we haven’t completely satisfied your workplace expectations here at AutoNation. If you'd like to share more details with us about your experience, reports can be made by calling 1-800-597-0094 or visiting www.alertline.com and selecting AutoNation as the organization.Thank you for your time on our team and we wish you the best in future employment!

Reputable

Fun place to work, room for advancement if you stay long enough, and they'll train you. Great place to start a career and reputable. The tier-based pay plan can be a buzz kill

2022, augusztus 3.
Thank you for providing us with your feedback and for the hard work you put in at your time with AutoNation. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Great place to work with advancement potential.

Tempe Nissan was my home for many years with great staff and management. It has plenty of room for advancement with a laid back, no pressure selling atmosphere.

2022, augusztus 3.
When it comes to our associates, our goal is to help them grow and stay with AutoNation as long as they want to stay. We're happy to feel that you felt there was advancement potential, and thank you for leaving this review!

Great Opportunity and Room for Growth

I have honestly seen a difference from where I have worked at previously compared to now and its almost night and day. The workflow is better, the customers are happier and more responsive and the teams work smoother. Management is always looking to help and want the staff to advance however possible.

2022, augusztus 3.
We are thrilled to hear about your experience at AutoNation in Bethesda! When we hire managers at AutoNation, we pride ourselves on selecting individuals with leadership qualities that we believe will help our stores run smoothly. We are happy to hear that you find your management team to be supportive, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm enjoying working in this position so far.

My interview process and drug screening was seamless. Staff is friendly, kind, easy to engage and eager to assist with questions. The workload isn't overwhelming with room to master duties.

Pro érvek

Staff is fed on Saturdays, my employment responsibilities aren't difficult.

None to share so far.

2022, augusztus 3.
We’re happy to hear about your experience with AutoNation thus far! Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Corporate is an Excellent place to work

Corporate culture is respect. Everyone is eager to work with you to succeed. Lots of movement. Even top management is vested in everyone's growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced order productive warehouse.

Working for AutoNation provided the means to support my family. The warehouse is a good place to work, management is knowledgeable and expect you to ask questions and put forth an effort every day.

2022, augusztus 3.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback – it’s very important to us and the work we do to make AutoNation a better place to work.

has it moments

autonation can be a good place to work depending on where you're located. some stores are better than others. my management team was great and always wanted me to do more and be better

2022, július 27.

Overworked

Like any other dealerships. You can put in a lot of time and effort but if you start slacking it’s your fault they fail to show appreciation and management would rather tell you what needs to be done than helping out when you need it. Always short staffed.

2022, július 27.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on staffing concerns. Due to our store structure, we rely on our employees to be responsible, dependable self-starters. While AutoNation is a job that requires a lot of hard work, managers should always be available to provide guidance and direction. We’re disappointed to hear that you felt this was not the case in your situation and thank you for this review.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AutoNation? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés