Asurion

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 922 értékelés megmutatása

Nice place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Asurion was a fun place to work at. Lots of great benefits especially healthcare and cool company perks. Worked with some of the best people in the industry.

Wlb

Paid less than average

Solid pay good hours

The job is good it pays solid it is not many hours on most days. They reimburse you for gas on your trips. The job cons are that it puts a lot of toll on your car.

great time until...

Was laid off after 2.5 years. my scores were high too. my position deleted without warningsuddenly laid off during my vacationmass lay off too, 1.5% laid off (was on the news)

Horrible place

They lie , the pay is not fair. Actuall pay is less then what they advertise. Management is incompetent. Double standards and favoritism. Overall company is one of the worst places to work for.

No breaks. No health care

Repair Tech

I worked at Asurion as a repair technician. The compensation was pretty good relative to similar positions elsewhere. Management had us upselling insurance, that was probably the worst part, everything else was fine.

Good bosses

Selling insurance

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fantastic work culture

The company give you a sense of belonging. Everyone is willing to help each other. Most all promotions come from within the company which is a huge plus

A great company

The sales part is the only challenging one. Please pray that you will be assigned to a good supervisor. The pay is really good. Just work hard to master the skill of selling and there will be no problem.

Pay

Sales quota

Ok place to work

I worked here for a year and they were an ok company to work for. Pretty chill working environment, lots of overtime options, the only down side is your pretty much stuck in one place your entire shift so if sitting is your thing then this is a good fit.

Eh

It’s pay good for the most part, $20 an hour base pay with opportunity to make more, however, they push sales so much that you can’t really focus on actually making the customer completely happy with their service from Verizon or you as a representative.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They pay good but you’ll pay for it with your mental health

Toxic positivity. Detrimentally sales focused and it’s a primary focus over actually training or service. No work/life balance. Terrible management. They only care about sales and everybody will screw you over to get what they need. They twist their words to benefit themselves. They make promises they do not keep. They will claim the reason you’re not succeeding is because you don’t believe in yourself hard enough not because they’re making poor decisions up in leader ship. The people who run this company have no idea what it takes to be a repair technician so again the only thing they’re focused on is selling this appliance plus protection plan and it’s to the point where they cannot profit off the repairs alone do you have to sell this for the company to profit. It’s ridiculous . Stay away from this company. The training is pitiful. Upper management will even gaslight you in some cases as what happened to my coworker. Markets in different cities are shutting down left and right. They expect you to run all your calls no matter how late you work even though they’ll probably tell you they only work between nine and five when it comes to scheduling. They have pointless daily meetings where they go over the same topics over and over again which typically relate to sales and metrics. I can’t stress how toxic this place is and it’s to the point where they started advertising the free mental health services they provide people. That right there should be a red flag to how much they do not care about you. Instead of solving the problems that this company is facing in terms of its workers, -

Pro érvek

The pay is actually pretty good and so are the benefits

Kontra érvek

Incompetent management, policies continuously change, only care about sales, toxic positivity, no work life balance

Awesome team

Great job if you don't mind driving and helping people with phones and basic tech needs. Best part time I've had in a long while because of management and team experience.

Work from Home

It was a good paying job for a beginner. I wish I could have stayed longer. Everyone was really helpful. If first time working from home, GOOD LUCK!!

Good Work Environment Poor Execution

I worked for Asurion for almost 8 years, during that time they provided a great place to work. They believe in taking care of their employees and making that they have a healthy work-life balance. Also, they ensure that employees have access to resources to support them during difficult times. There are times when the business decisions they make lead to the employees carrying the burden of their poor decisions. Although, I was laid off due to the mismanagement of their finances, acquisitions, and business decisions I would still recommend it as a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

overall bad job , management was non-commnitive. metrics are over rated and if you did not meet the metrics manager would be all over you. The pay was great but not worth the stress

Ok

Ppx is horrible if you don’t sell they product that had nothing to do with your job your pay will be low always different shift bids you may start out on day shift and end up on Night Shift

Excellent Management

The Supervisors all the way up to the main man were awesome to work with not for, the support and trainings I had received was top of the line made me ready to provide superior customer support to our customers

Pro érvek

Discounts on service and equipment

Don't recommend at all.

When I first got an offer I should have known how disorganized and stressful this position would be. I was rescheduled four times on a start date because they would fill up classes and not realize I wasn't in one until after it was full. Then there were multiple times I had issues with the computer that were unable to be fixed right away and I had to call daily to get any help. Turned out the person they assigned to help me was on vacation and it took over a week for them to realize. Waste of time. Do not rely on management to tell you about changes in policy they will tell you multiple different things that all end up being wrong.

"Easy" money

Kontra érvek

Stressful, horrible management, unorganized, refurbished equipment that breaks down constantly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They are very up front with you and give you the tools.

The training process is great, and the management are very nice and clear with what they expect of you. The job is very stressful though, you will be put in situations where you feel like a customer deserves help but you have to get onto the next caller.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's all about being a salesman. They care nothing about the technical side. All they want is for you to sell their insurance. Management is a joke. It literally is all sales driven.

A good stepping stone.

The pay is decent and there are annual evaluations with possibility of a raise. Treatment was overall good. There are opportunities for advancement as well. Insurance is terrible. Unfortunately, work culture / morale went consistently downhill.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good employer with great advancement opportunities

Job was great, until they started pushing the sales culture.Overall great employer, with the exception of how hard they push sales in a job that is advertised as a repair/customer service job

Pro érvek

Great pto, good advancement opportunities, above average salary

Sales culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Asurion? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés