3,1 az 5 csillagból.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 410 értékelés megmutatása

Poor communication

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working for the client was great, client communicated if there were issues on things going on. But was not always brought up to the employees themselves.

Not great, not horrible

Open communication when needing help. Not a fan on how all mandatory time of for holidays are unpaid though. It’s made November and December very difficult unfortunately.

Worst Place To Work For Ever

You stand out, your hair not done, If your different in anyway your a target to supervisors and management. Dont work here work at Wendy’s or McDonald’s but not here. You won’t have any idea what you’re learning. It doesn’t matter how many notes you take you’ll still feel behind. They’ll make you feel like the problem if you voice your open of any sorts. Also will not pay you if they see fit to

Fun workplace

Great training for the position and a great work environment. The hiring process was really smooth and I enjoyed working for them. My management team was excellent and always willing to help.

Productive, High Energy ,

Aston Carter is great at finding their contractors work, the only flaw is that their clients will drop u without any notification, and or explanation, leaving their employees in the dark, and without work, and for myself this has happened three times since I started working here 1 year ago. The staff is great and the management is spot on. If you are looking for temporary work great, but I suggest finding work while still working here to have a backup plan.

Good Pay, Remote Work

Unfortunate Termination
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun only because of the people you meet.

What is the best part of working at the company?The training is very detailed. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Communication with the customers and managers.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Open concept, they give everyone a chance.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful. They put a lot of pressure on you to complete the job.

great company

An amazing company to work for. Great benefits. Great benefits package. Great location and so much more. i would recommend someone to work for this amazing company

Good Place To Start A Career

Overall, Aston Carter is a good place to start a career in recruiting. You get excellent training, that you'll be able to take with you and use for the rest of your career. Other than that, it is a very high stress, sales environment that is overly focused on metrics to track performance. If you thrive in this environment it could be a good fit for you.

Fun workplace

What is the best part of working at the company?Great schedule, pto, great benefitsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The training was so short. Too much information to take inWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I was working remotely and loved it. Had to do zoom meetings and well as MS TeamsWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Meet your quota for the day depending on type of case worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you are hungry and ready to hustle this is the place to work. So much potential opportunity for those that want it. Def need to be driven and hungry.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Enjoyed working with Nintendo

Got to work through them at Nintendo. It was enjoyable, but not cool being a contractor and not getting to be a part of as much perks as Nintendo employees

Fun workplace and Great team

Great team work environmentYour leaders care about your success Quickly can make commission Can be a grind but it is worth itYou learn a lot of different industries

No communication.

There is a severe lack of communication about changes that affect your job and your paycheck. They only give excuses when something goes wrong on their end.

Terrible sub contractor.

They care 0% about you, and 100% about keeping their contract with client. You are just a body to them. What ever the client wants, they get, no matter how it affects the employees.

Kontra érvek

Worst and most expensive benefits package I've ever seen, It's like they got this package just to be able to say they have benefits.

Stay away

Management is difficult to work with. Period. Once you have been identified as an "issue" you never come back from that. You are set up to fail - get no help from supervisors - are pushed for results even though you are the not the one who made the problems, you just inherited them. If you are not a certain way then you are overlooked. If you work your butt off, you get $10 or socks. If you do not meet bonus structures, you get $0. There is no room for advancement even if you wanted to be abused by the salary/work-life balance. They shotgun blast hire, cull the herd, promote and repeat. Stay away.

medical sucks

Great Outsourcing Firm

Great for temporary contracts and short term engagements. Management and support is top tier. Very helpful, knowledgable staff. All coworkers are strong and well skilled. Low stress and high benfit positions.

Great management and support

Some the HR software and HR utilities could be inproved

Very well run. Great support

I worked temporarily through Aston Carter for Ucare. Aston Carter should be first for temporary employment. Very positive experience from the start to the end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The people are what makes Aston Carter a great place.

Everyone is willing to answer questions and get you the answers you need. If you forget to turn in your time card, they remind you. They are very helpful, supportive, and team oriented. I love working for them. They try to get you a good pay option as well.

Pro érvek

They strive for your best interest.

Kontra érvek

It is temporary work. (I have supported myself 35 years on temporary work)

I love my job but

I live my job but I told them what hours I was able to work and was told that I was going to be working Mon through Fri but now it’s different I think you guys should actually let us know before starting that

Pay

Confusion about hours

Great staffing agency

They helped me get a job in almost no time at all! I loved my recruiter, she was always super supportive and got me a gig within two weeks of first interviewing me.

Productive and fun

What is the best part of working at the company?It’s a great company, very Pleasant staff very helpful What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I have nothing stressful about the jobWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Easy going very relaxing not corp so clothing is easyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?You have a job description you walk in an do your jobSometimes of the month are busier than others due to the nature of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aston Carter? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Aston Carter
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?