Aston Carter

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 179 értékelés megmutatása

Fast Paced Remote Learning

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Fast paced hands on learningHelping customersMultiple Computer Systems and ProgramsRemote TeamsZoom TrainingFlexible and able to change work streams efficiently

Poor

They lie and say their job is a temp to hire, but the employer really has no intention of hiring you. Mainly because the employer they send you to likes having employees they can work the heck out of and not offer anything but low pay! They are not diligent about helping you find the right position.

Weekly pay

Kontra érvek

No affordable healthcare, poor communcation, really dont care about employees

fun place to work

good place to work. nice people and solid work-life balance. Great internship experience. management seems focused on moving forward past covid rather than trying to return to "normal".

Horrible

Working here was horrible, the recruiters have horrible communication. Management is horrible. Their clocking in system is horrible. Just a horrible. Very unorganized company.

Fun Work Place

I enjoyed working with a team where the project was being careful excecuted. Learning was extensive and great teamwork as the project progressed. The comute was the only thing I did not care for.

Lunches

Project ended fast

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Incompetent waste of time

My experience was terrible! My start dates were pushed back 3 times over a six week period due to internal incompetence. I’d received multiple correspondence via email, signed offer letter, and verbal confirmation stating my start dates. Each time that my start date was nearing I would contact the company (they always had to be prompted) to receive my schedule. Upon doing so I would find out each time that there was a task that I hadn’t been informed of previously that would need to be completed forcing my start date to be pushed back two weeks each time. It was a complete waste of my time. I highly recommend that you steer clear.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worst place I have ever worked

I have to say that this is the worst place I have ever worked. Management cannot effectively communicate if they communicate what is going on in your department at all. The company has an employee turnover that would make a fast food joint blush. Its not worth the pay to be stressed out and micromanaged to the point of exhaustion.

Contracted CS position

Job assignment was exciting in the beginning, esp for training at company I was contracted an assignment with. The call handle with customer’s rants about their bills and having to meet expectations of the company’s talk time was overwhelming. I gave a 2-week notice after 6 mos on the assignment because as human I needed to keep my mental sanity. WFH was a pleasure. Pay was low in its initial offer but was increased to an acceptable wage during training.

Don’t recommend

You get fired over miscommunication and the miscommunication wasn’t your fault. They completely block you out from everyone and no one responds back to you. You are than left to find a job and don’t even get a chance to explain yourself

Recruiters are non existence

Recruiter are not around, for any info unless you initiate. There is no growth or advancement. When asked about it they never respond to your emails.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Pay and no room to advance

Great support from management

Great support and encouragement from upper management. Pay and benefits are fantastic. They offer a ton of personal and career development and are eager to help develop skillsets.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There was a lack of support

I was in a contract position that had a terrible culture. When I had issues I often times felt unsupported. I did appreciate the flexibility in the schedule.

job placement agency

Contract employment with Amazon. Remote work so that was good, but as contract you don't get and PTO ( sono work= no pay) and their health insurance is lack luster and expensive.

Boring and unorganized

Hard to reach your managers and bad attitudes. No time off no room for growth. QA scores high or you’re outta there. Unorganized hiring process. My recruiter was clueless

Don’t Do It

Worst agency I’ve ever worked for. I was offered a choice between two companies but the recruiter wouldn’t tell me the pay for each position until I chose. I ended up getting the job that only met my salary expectations, not the one that exceeded it. The assignment I had was the worst job I’ve ever had. No communication with the agency, had little training, company culture was terrible. Agency was not helpful with complaints and they tried to push me to stay saying I couldn’t get another job in this market and was lucky to have the assignment I already had. Ended up getting my assignment terminated when trying to address my complaints with the company and have not heard back or received any support from the agency ever since

Okay pay

everything else

Great temp company

This company was amazing in placing me quickly. I love the position I have as it has done wonders for my resume and career! Being paid weekly is also a plus !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An okay company to work for but don't rely on them for long. Seriously.

AC came in very handy after struggling to look for work after the pandemic. They were quick and efficient to getting me a job, but the problem was they could not actually guarantee that the work contract would be honored. If a client dropped a contract, it happened immediately. No warning at all. On top of that, any minor issues or complaints were met with annoyance or obvious frustration.Sure they would try to find the "closest" replacement to what you were doing, but it didn't guarantee the same pay, hours, or even a job at the end of it all.

Pro érvek

Quick to hire and very good communication in the beginning

Kontra érvek

Inconsistent work, lower range pay, and they are not always straight forward

Overworked limited support

Long hours, high demands and quick turn around. Upper management was constantly expecting more even after going above and beyond the goals. High stress

N/a

Stressful environment toxic employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work and professionally develop. Somewhat tedious, great people

I've been working here the last few months now and I've definitely learned a lot about the staffing industry and have further improved a lot of cors skills like communication and leadership. Some aspects of the role are a heavy drawback for me personally. You'd have to deal with some very unprofessional candidates (this has nothing to do with the company though, just a part of the industry), deal with some tedious admin work, and I really grew to not enjoy the cold calling aspect. Overall, the management that works here are top notch, and they really go the extra mile to make sure you're doing well. I just personally outgrew the role and got disinterested with the industry.

Great people and management

Kontra érvek

Health Benefits, some stress, heavy cold calling

Terrible

I was hired as a contract sourcer internally with Aston Carter. The contract sourcer pay is terrible ($18/hour) with no commission and you are expected to cold call people who never applied for positions, and then hope 40 of them a week answer and you can get information from them for the metrics. The culture is a bunch of frat and sorority grads from ASU and turnover is very high (at least on the team I was on). I would not recommend unless you fit the mold. Very similar personalities and backgrounds as far as employees go and a lack of diversity. The training is also very poor and processes unstructured.

new contract employee

it’s a contract position. Pay seems adequate for the job. The person that I am in contact with regarding my assignment, and how it is going is very helpful and friendly. I’m still new, so I can’t say much else. The onboarding process with Aston Carter was well explained and quick.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aston Carter? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés