Artech Information Systems L.L.C.
3,6 az 5 csillagból.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 397 értékelés megmutatása

Artech - Decent company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I have been working at Artech Information Systems full-time (Less than a year) Pros ARES Solutions offers a great work to life balance, lots of opportunities for overtime, and a rewarding environment. Cons No cons! Sample Supports has a great company culture.

Great Staff and Consistent members dedicated to the employees

Great Staff and Consistent members dedicated to the employees. Always available if employee needs someone to talk to and insight for my job and employ

Job

N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pay not conducive to work

The company I was contracted to had high expectations for quality and quantity of work produced but the pay was not comparable. Company employees made 4x more than contact employees and we did most of the work. Job descriptions the same. Ex. $25 hr contract employee to $108 hr company employees

Great consulting organization.

Artech Information Systems LLC provides consultants to major corporations. These major corporations contract with them to recruit, interview, screen and recommend individuals for specific roles that need to be fulfilled. I found them to be reputable and honest in their efforts to obtain the best possible position to utilize my talents as needed. I would highly recommend them for consideration for providing opportunities and ability to get results in the Information Technology field.

Metrics

The company has a well since of direction and fairness to the employees. The staff was well trained in what needed to be done at times. The only problem was trying to hit the metrics otherwise you are let go.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

We felt neglected during the job contract!

Management was not honest when it has to answer questions on salary and wages! totally not trustworthy!Waiting for months before having the real work assignment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

typical day at work is goodwhat you learned management

typical day at work is goodwhat you learned managementworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job recruitingthe most enjoyable part of the job weekend

cabs/Dinner

night shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is a best place to work

I have learn lot of things in Artech best company for those who wants to learn and want grow on the basis of there knowledge. Good management and HR also I can best policy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The worst company ever... They will screw you out of what is meant to be yours.

This company gave me a comp plan from the year before because they don't know what they are doing and they screwed me out of a lot of commissions. Stay clear

None, None, cheaters, none, liars

Kontra érvek

Liars, cheats, not nice people.

Wonderful company

They have always treated me very well. I’d highly recommend them to anyone I know. Excellent work/life balance and great communication with their team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and great relationship overall between all parties as a result

Artech was by far one of the best experiences I have had as a consultantCommunication was the greatest part of the experience from HR to the hiring

Great communication, excellent CRM

Kontra érvek

Cons were very hard to come by, Artech had not fallen short in any area that come immediately to mind

Good place to start

Good company with fair pay. Most jobs are contractor positions and they do not care about informing about the reason for any kind of termination or issues that pop up

Good pay, flexible hours

Expensive benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay but dead end position with no presence of sub contract

What position was oversold but I also think that the recruiter for the contracting company did not really know what the position was anyway I got the position did nothing paid pretty well pulling a tooth with contractor regarding timesheets or asking for information was terrible turn around can never reach him and the contract

Pay for snacks

No sense of direction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Each day is different and never boring

I worked as a warehouse Coordinator(Contractor) for Artech for a company that is a involved in the wireless construction industry.The work was fast paced usually.

Stability

Kontra érvek

You never know when the contract will end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Helpful HR and fun place to work

I working for IBM India under Artech payroll, so the HR at Artech are very supportive, salary is credited on time and very helpful with any need as an employer. Loved to work at Artech and would be grateful if I could get another chance.

On time salary

Not Great

There's better. The place itself isn't bad but that's because of a few people that cared and would overload themselves to balance out the workload. Artech micromanaged and made things worse.

Learning & Joy

Good To Work & Has Better Growth.Good Environment.Good Culture.On Time Salary & Incentives.Birthday Celebrations.Sports Events.Cultural & Celebrations.

Pro érvek

Good Facilities & Remunerations.

Kontra érvek

Sometimes To Stretch In The Work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Got support from Manager's to achieve daily targets

During the pandemic situation I have got the job from Artech Info and also met good manager's who were helping us to achieve our daily n weekly targets and got shift allowances and incentive on every months

Does Not Give You A Standard Annual Cost of Living Pay Increase

A Good Company Values Its People and Treats Its People Well in Order to Keep Them, Period. Artech Ain't it! Underpays contractors yet gives themselves a considerable mark-up on all of its contractors. You're just a number on a payroll and not appreciated. They do not offer the standard annual cost of living pay increase or pay for Federal Holidays worked. No consideration for the workers. They really don't care about you and the proof is in how you are treated by them -- you never hear from them as to how hey can help you in your role in any way certainly never a warranted pay increase which is irregular and parsimonious, to put it nicely. Not one of the better foreign based staffing vendors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great people, always willing to help

I would certainly take another contract with Artech. They truly care about their contractors, and did everything they could to help me out when I had issues with anything, from timesheets to W-2s.

Work from home

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very well organized management willing to take risks

Very diverse workforce. Management has been very good at managing industry changes often growing the company even when the rest of the industry is going through a down turn. Clear communication of goals. provides perks and rewards success. Very open to new ideas

Pro érvek

Nice office space, good management support, great focus on employees feeling part of

Kontra érvek

Fast paced tight deadlines can get stressfull
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Artech Information Systems L.L.C.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés: 3,0/5 csillag
Vezetőség: 3,3/5 csillag
Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Artech Information Systems L.L.C.
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?