Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Service at the Speed of Blight

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, február 23.
Aramark is an exceptional choice for positive, motivated individuals committed to paying for the right to work. During the profanity-laced, unpaid training and orientation session, I learned that I would have the opportunity to pay for these mandatory items (without which I would "not be allowed to work"):

— Campus parking permit: $180+

— My uniform: +/- $100

— "Approved" non-slip shoes available from only one vendor: $25-$100+

— Various an sundry items like name tags deducted from my first paycheck: $25+

A typical work day begins before I clock in, generally with vague and semi-disciplinary mass emails from any one of my six (or eleven?) managers or supervisors. Immediate and comprehensive responses to said emails are required. After clocking in, I'm promptly insulted, shamed, and/or encouraged to quit by coworkers and supervisors. After enduring the two-cent snark and whatever passes for witty cut-downs in this place, I'm assigned to a certain position and required to meet performance standards which all of my managers agree are "impossible to achieve."

Management can always be relied on to tolerate racism, sexism, favoritism, ageism, and threatening language from both coworkers and customers. Supervisors are, perhaps, even more reliable. Any time I need guidance or assistance, I can find my supervisors playing on their phones or chatting with non-employee friends in some back room...as far away from customers as possible. This ensures consistency, as leadership is always easy to locate!

The workplace culture is characterized by a collective belief that pay
 - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
In theory, you have a job
Kontra érvek
In practice you don't
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés