Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Aramark

Munkahelyi kultúra
50/50 cooking and filling out paperwork about fridge temperatures, HACCP logs and waste logs
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, október 4.
The company feeds on people who have been indoctrinated into believing that there is no work outside of Aramark. If you kiss enough butt, continue to do things that don't make any sense in the real world but are "by the book" you too can one day become a manager or regional manager who makes far less than market average.

Day to day is spent scrambling due to short staffing and seeing your coworkers tears as they have more and more work lumped onto them as the manager on duty is busy on the phone talking high school musical drama with the next sucker up the chain. Hiring manager seeks new Canadians with limited English so that they will accept PT rather than FT (less $, benefits and guaranteed hours) not knowing any better.

Their entire margin in food services is at the cost of quality of food and the quality of life granted by the small wages paid to the entry level workers. Aramark has refined exploitation down to an absolute science.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Aramark

Wasted time and efforts
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, február 25.
I was recruited by this company and felt very excited at the opportunity. Once I started, I was taught things incorrectly, I was promised far more from a compensation perspective than received and while there half the team quit. Very disappointed in the wasted time & efforts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun
Marketing Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, Illinois2020, február 25.
I loved working for Aramark for three years. Nice people and I learned a lot about my desired degree. I liked how everyone is so welcoming and is always willing to help you out1
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van