Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Aramark

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, everyone is treated equally
Executive Assistant to Regional Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, november 4.
I worked at the head office and being an Admin person I was the first point of contact. My day use to start with managers requesting for Special Pay notice because some of our employees did not get paid. I believe that all employees are entitled for their salary. Sometime I also receive request for booking flight, hotel reservation or there could be some grievances. I would always have request from Tim Hortons or Pizza Pizza or Subway requesting their documents. In addition to regular office work.

I learned to prioritize your work

Aramark is a big company, we have different line of business and we all worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job is during month end, when you have to reconcile all accounts, and have to work a couple of evenings till 8 or 8.30 pm to make sure everything is correct.

Enjoyable part - We use to get free lunches
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours during month end
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Aramark

Very good employer
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2020, március 28.
I loved working here. They were nice and they helped me. I enjoyed it fully and those people I worked with were nice people. I had a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and fast pased but i enjoy being busy
Cooking Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanly County, NC2020, március 28.
Cooking for two companies was a challenge at times but overall I enjoyed my potion at aramark. My boss was amazing and coworkers where the best. I learned alot and learned something newevery day. My time there was very much a blessing .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van