Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Aramark

Great Side Hustle
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, január 11.
You get paid to work and experience events that people pay to go to! It's a great side job! If you are looking for a little extra cash this is the job for you.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Aramark

Munkahelyi kultúra
Really challenging position most of the time.
Catering Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, február 18.
I moved between four different locations during my time with Aramark due to contracts ending or other reasons so I experienced different environments. A couple of the accounts were very challenging and somewhat disruptive environment but a couple were also excellent in every way with only a few snags here or there. My last position was amazing. The staff was awesome, teamwork was a priority, and the clients were wonderful. Even my morning schedule was perfect even though I has to stay over for doubles sometimes or swtich my schedule around according to the needs of the client. I can honestly say that it was a great working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked there I loved it. I would be still there if it wasn't for personal reasons that I had to leave.
Grill Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, február 18.
It was a great place to work and the management team was off the chain.You got to advance and they allowed you to be creative and think outside of the box. It really felt like I had a second family and we were a single unit. We worked with harmoney that allowed us to serve the customer with excellent service and our undivided attention at all times.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van