Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Aramark

Facility Sales Specalist: New position, hung out to dry
Facility Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  USA2019, december 8.
Aramark is a huge organization, a beast with many heads. I worked in the uniform division. The interview process was fine, a few phone calls to ensure I had a pulse , but not much beyond that. Offered a 6 week "training". In reality, it was a week of video chat with a regional trainer (never to be heard from again) as well as a 2 day work shop. I also had the opportunity to do job shadowing with other sales people, but since their job differed in many ways, there was often nothing gained. No one was able to show me how to make money successfully in my position. In a job with a 5% success rate, my supervisor said to just continue doing what I was doing even when it was not working. When my sales were few and far between, I was given a letter of expectations. Unsurprisingly, when things didn't improve, I was asked to part ways with the company after only 7 months on the job. Never heard from my trainer, or the regional sales director, never got the chance to work with someone in my position having success. Never received internet or phone-in leads, or service referrals. A word of caution: I left a job I had for years to try this and was left feeling pretty let down. The schedule was nice, and the comp plan was agreeable (if you sold anything), but the market they want you to sell for along with the total team around you will be what makes or breaks your success.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Aramark

Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs more conection with employers
Route sales Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramount, CA2020, január 19.
It was good when I first started, gradually mngt changing it was a revolving door at time I had no mngt till the position was filled with no experien
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a strict but fair work enviroment
Warehouse Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 19.
I did forklift and plat jack. I also loaded and unloaded the concession stands. I also did the cleaning of the warehouse and also did some shipping and receiving.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van