Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – Aramark

Would feed apron. 3000 students for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Did inventory and ordering of product to keep up with demand.

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2020, február 26.
Get to work and make sure breakfast crew was prepared for breakfast rush. Then lunch crew would arrive abound 9:00 am. I would go over the days menu. Then get them to started on setting up there stations for the lunch rush. Supervise lunch production and work what ever stains needed the most help. then the dinner crew would come in at about 2: pm and get ready for the dinner rush, I would stay and help out the stations until the rush was over, due inventory and then the order. that was a typical day. The hardest part of my job was trying to use a new computer program the company put out for the Chefs to use to set up menus for the weeks and months to come, it didn't work like it was supposed to and management didn't believe me and I would get e-mails at midnight or later telling me to respond immediately as to why the menus were not in place. Management gave no support and when I finally turned in my resignation management said they had heard from other facilities that they were having the same problems I was having with the program and thought it was funny. By this time I was frazzled to a crisp and couldn't take it anymore. The only enjoyable part of this job was working with the hourly employees in making sure the students were happy.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
4,0
Bérezés/juttatások
3,0
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Céges kultúra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?