Aramark
3,5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 870 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here as a summer job, it was a fun experience. I got to gain lots of experience working with customers of all classes, those who wanted to pay steep prices and those were were outraged. I also learned how to navigate drunk people, which was a helpful lesson for the rest of my working career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company thru volunteering with ECU Concession stands in Greenville, North Carolina. Provided well instruction and what to do during your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a productive place they are always working the people are great and they are all easy to get along with. My mother works there. When i did volunteering with them i had a positive expierence
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced job. Great work environment. A lot of time spent on your feet along with time in and out of extreme temperatures. Benefits were wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was full of team work. I liked working on the days that I had to work. The hours where long some days but I still worked well. It was a great example for work experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working concession stands for Aramark was not a fun experience. We always had issues because our managers were not present most of the time, we did not receive appropriate training, and managers lacked training, management and financial skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In charge of housekeeping and laundry. Had a great group of ladies working for me. Fellow staff members ie; nursing,adminisration all worked together for the good of the residents.
Pro érvek
Spending a few minutes with each resident
Losing a resident
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical bucs games or usf game. I played softball and my sisters softball coach is the leader for a nonprofit orginization and asked me to volunteer. I am not out of high school and want to continue doing customer service. I enjoyed this and continue to do this time to time but the season is almost over.
Free experience
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy Beeing respectful to all the customers good kind most of the time cleaning up at the end of the day eating and relaxing after a hard day of work
Free Food
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day of work consisted of preparing, serving and prepping food items for next day. In addition I was in charge of the temperature log, rotation of product, stocking, inventory and ordering. I learned how to do the temperature log, rotate products so they had time to thaw, keep track of numbers in inventory for ordering purposes. I learned how and how not to manage people depending on how they reacted to authority. My co-workers were typical employees, some good and some not wanting to work at all. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the changing demands of regulations, while maintaining the same output of product that was affected by those changes. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I did the best I could and when i ordered the perfect amount of product to get me through the week and still fit, that made me happy.
Pro érvek
free lunches and working under 40 hours a week most of the time.
Kontra érvek
Not enough workers to get the job done when changes happened.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése