Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Transporter

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 337 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for management just does not care
I will Central Supply equipment Tech and transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, december 9.
Some people are okay but from VPS down to managers they just don't care about none of their workers what's going on in their lives or anything like that.
Company's Overall Mission
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, október 11.
This company has many opportunities to advance in your career. Amarark has so many different department. You can apply for food service to security.
Opportunities
Knowing how to apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great work experience
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harvey, IL2018, március 6.
I was a transporter for Aarmark at ingalls hospital. The company is great. I enjoyed working there for the 2yrs i did. They always had some type of appreciation day going on. They really cared about their employees.
Pro érvek
They show alot of appreciation
Expensive health care plan
Munkahelyi kultúra
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2018, január 18.
Its a nice place if you want to keep yourself fit.the managers will help you if you need to move up in the company. The work environment is the best amd also comes with amazing helth care benefits
Decent job
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 8.
its a pretty easy job, this job should never be your first and only job though. the hours are pretty good for someone just looking to make some extra money but not for making a living.
lunch, environment
hours, lack of advancement
A fun place to work
Surgery Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2017, november 2.
I learned a lot of differant skills working with this company. Meet a lot of really good people. Really enjoyed interacting with the patients and their families.
transporter
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2017, augusztus 27.
Hospital environment. I transported patients to and from departments or room. Assisted patients throughout the hospital.

no opportunity for advancement
Excellent
Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2017, május 20.
8 hour day, learned about different cooking machines,management is great, love the workplace culture, sometimes its really fast paced, workres have a good time
Free lunch
short breaks
Great Environment
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2016, december 14.
The work environment is great, the people working their are great co workers. Every day was a good day. The job was actually pretty easy. Can honestly say I loved the job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the type of job that one can work at until they find a better one. the pay beats being broke.
Transporter/Driver, Ready Line Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2016, augusztus 15.
I worked at Aramark Facilities for nine (9) months and I did an excellent job while there. It beats being broke as I was out of a job when I was told about this one. The Manager was nice enough until the last. He got caught up in the rumor mill and was also two faced. On more than one ocassion I passed his office and over heard him say to other people in meetings how he could not stand certain employees that work for him, me included. But he would turn around and want to pay you .50 cents more to keep you on the job as he began to lose his best employees.

People may have the knowledge to do their jobs, but sorely lacking character, integrity, and right motives to create high moral among other employees is detrimental to any work place.

I bided my time there until I found a much better professional environment and much better pay. Working for Aramark is a job that has an extremely high turnover rate because you are either working outside in all kind of weather or if you are lucky transporting cars for Avis/Budget throughout the city of Dallas and surrounding cities.
And lucky if the Lead Driver likes you then you get to stay on the van and drive.
It beats being broke
Kontra érvek
Working in inclement weather and low moral
5 star Attitude
Team Lead Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2016, május 2.
Always arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of my shift. There is always something new to learn. Working hands on with management to incorporate a better way of transporting patients in a safely manner. Always keeping the line of communication open with co-workers and helping out if needed. Hardest part of my job is forming a bond with patients and they pass. Most enjoyable is meeting new people everyday.
Luncheons, 5 star awards, peer recognition
Kontra érvek
Heartbreaking to see sick people with no family
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work, and people were great, and fun to work with.
Housekeeping/Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2014, március 29.
like to have fun and get along well with people.everyone there were great to work with, enjoyed all the places Aramark send me to work.
free dinner, and lunch
2 breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good people
Central Supply and O. R. Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2013, szeptember 22.
Good company to work. Room for growth. Great management team.
Great co workers
short lunch time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter job at a minimum wage pay.
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2013, szeptember 2.
The hardest part of working at Aramark would be dealing with the constantly demanding managers. At almost every moment of the day, we (the transporters) would have to deal with different managers that worked within Aramark. When one would say one thing, another manager would say something else. It was a constant struggle trying to maintain everyone satisfied. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was being with my co-workers, communicating with them; just getting to talk with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Had fun driving all types of differnt cars.
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2013, február 18.
I would drive cars to to parking stalls. Then get picked up in a Van, and sometimes deliverd cars of lot to all Hertz locations.
Pro érvek
we had to bring our own lunch. only had a 30 minute lunch.
had 2 10 minute breaks per day 8 to 10 hour shifts
Drive new cars throughout Colorado
Off Lot Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2013, február 3.
I currently only work on Sat. from 7 am-3 pm. When i started at Aramark I was working a 40 hour shift. After Ford sold the company to a Capital Venture Group hours, and wages have been cut.

Management and employees have been terminated.

I enjoy driving but need to work more hours per week.
Pro érvek
driving in the colorado mountains
not enough working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job transporting vehicles, however there was no advancements at this company.
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2013, január 17.
I did not like the way a good employer was treated at this company. There no advancements, no pay raises and some of the supervisors did not appreciate the hard work ethics i brought to this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patients regardless of their health conditions were a delight to work with
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2012, december 17.
A typical day at work included working well with others and enjoying engaging in positive things.
Pro érvek
enjoyed group lunches and getting to know my co-workers
Fun job
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2012, július 31.
working on the lot,directing vehicles ,easy going when the sun is out when rains it sucks,mild rules
helping customers out
Kontra érvek
heath care, days off, overtime
2,0
A good job for retirees
Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yes2012, július 18.
Start work at 2pm and leave when work is done typically around 11pm. Super easy job driving relative new to brand new vehicles to be serviced or rented out.
easy work
out in heat constantly.

Tekintsen meg Aramark további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van