Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

409 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 258 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 13.
The people there are amazing to work with. I enjoyed my time there. I believe it was beneficial for future life resources. I loved my team members as well as found my employers to be very supportive.
I enjoyed working for Aramark
EVS Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, július 12.
I was a supervisor for Housekeeping...We had meeting every morning...I planned which area the housekeepers would work...If things changed thru the day, I arranged things as to get the work done.
Pro érvek
nice dining room and break rooms
Kontra érvek
our contract was over, I was offered to go to Louisiana to work but I couldnt move
lack of employees
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, július 11.
Employee turnover rate was extremely high. Staffing issues on a daily that caused at many times severe difficulty in completion of a successful work day.
immediate hiring
unsatisfied employees
nice place to work for
Supervisor C-Club (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 5.
Was a supervisor for 3 years and It was ok to work for this company. The pay could of been more with my background. But I would work for them again and send them employees to seek work through them.
ok place to work for
Mars Morning Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, július 4.
cook and clean prep food management sucks workplace awesome the hardest part of the job is dealing with management dealing with the consumer and knowing they eat well
Pro érvek
you can learn new skills
management
My Job
Culinary Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191072018, július 1.
I feel a better understanding between management and the culinary staff is needed, Management should learn to talk " to" employees instead of "at" them. I do enjoy my culinary team .
Free lunch Close to home
Kontra érvek
unmatched 401k for supervisors, short lunch, no one works a 40 hour week, overtime isn't allowed even when short staffed, Management unwilling to listen to staff in regards to working style and recipes
Unorganized and unfair workplace
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2018, július 1.
I was able to grow as a leader while working for Aramark, despite the poor management. I did the best i could on a daily basis despite being extremely short handed all the time. The hardest part of the job was having to develop my skills alone with little guidance. Nothing i said was ever considered. I felt very unappreciated and used. How ever i developed some of the best relationships from this job.
Flexible hours
Poor managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
only care about the bottom line
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 29.
They promise you growth, but all they care about is the bottom line and won't ever advance you unless you are popular among their office politics chain. You basically have to play the game; nothing is based on merit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience as well as great work environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 28.
Aramark is a great company to work for as well as they are very helpful even with relocation. Great staff as well as management. Very diverse and comforting.
all work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, június 17.
great day meals run on time
team wok, and patients. and to be flexible
more hands on and caring
mixed different people
get up some morning
going home
Free lunch
recognize birthdays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mismanaged and horrible company to work for
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, június 15.
The best thing about the job is the free food and you're able to work overtime, the hardest part of the job are the people you work with including managment.
Free lunch
Horrible Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Fast paced during the 30+ days of Spring Training.
Concessions Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, június 14.
Beautiful stadium..home of Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals Spring Training. Very physical active job overseeing concessions . Filled in for employee breaks (except for pouring beer..LOL) oversaw inventories and cash receipts at end of day with all stands. Great exercise as I walked between 8-10 miles per day.
Great exercise!
Personnel shortage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, a lot of lifting up to 50 pounds , bending walking and standing for long periods of time
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 12.
been with the company for 5 yrs now, I find it enjoyable, great hours awesome people . the great thing about Aramark you do have room to grow and showcase your skills.
meeting new people
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company, marginal local management.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, június 7.
I felt that aramark was a very stable company, as in most example local management is a reflection of their perspective company, my experience with Aramark was no exception.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement opportunities for hard working employees
LOCATION SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2018, június 4.
Flexible working hours and set schedules. opportunities for promotion and rewards for hard work. vacation days and sick leave for full time employees.
Pro érvek
employees are aloud to get into the campus gym and library with employee I.D for free
Kontra érvek
management punishing hard working employees and rewarding bad employees
Productive and Challenging
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 26.
A typical work day involves a morning meeting. Followed by an individual inventory count of all of my concession stands and portable beer stands, then I conduct a meeting with all of my stand managers, I then assign responsibilities to those who are not familiar with concessions and operations. I then check to make sure food levels and equipment are in order. Finally before the event starts I take a head count to make sure I have enough employees to operate each individual stand and I make sure they are in uniform. Then the event begins and from that point on its basically oversight and micromanaging until the end of the event. Which at that time i repeat the final inventory count, verify that with money received and submit all reports. Make sure the stands are cleaned to stadium standards and then I wait till all my employees are gone, lock up and leave.
Supervisory Role and experience
Kontra érvek
new people every-time and sometimes understaffed and under prepared inventory wise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Corrections is an ok place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, május 24.
I would recommend this job to others but it all depends on what that individual what to get out of working for Aramark. if you're going for the money then you may not be satisfied
My work experience at Aramark
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, május 24.
Because this job was on a college campus, that this only really a seasonal job because once classes end, summer classes are not that big so only certain people are picked to work.
flexible schedule
favororitism
Not Not Not Good
Café Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, május 18.
Aramark was probably one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. My account manager was completely clueless and eventually lost the account altogether.
no work home balance
Food Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain City, TN2018, május 10.
Management doesn't hold onto their word! Its micromanaged which the manager and director spend more time doing inventory than training the employees! They manage from the office and expect the stewards to do all the work! They dont know the daily task and the stress the employees are under!
Over stressed, under paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van