Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

435 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 001 értékelés megtekintése
typical day
Hourly Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oregon2018, október 13.
Set up multiple stations, some catering, daily banking, ordering, staffing, menu planing, breaks, inventory. Overall a decent place to work, and fair.
Great Company
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 6.
I learned a lot of management skills and inventory contriol. The customers and employees are awesome. We all did our jobs and teamwork is defiantly the best part of this job. There was nothing hard about this job. This company is organized and its a great place to work.
Pro érvek
free lunches and a very organized company
no benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Dead End
SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raymond James Stadium, FL2018, szeptember 30.
have worked there for years, place is a gossip pit, extremely filthy, workers are lazy.

Hardest part of the job is the routine setting up of basic concession stands to have them destroyed by insubordinate temp workers who couldn't care less about working there, even though they signed up for it.

Enjoyable part of the job is the view from the roof and the freedom during the work day. I am mostly unsupervised all day every day.
Same note different Song
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, szeptember 29.
Aramark at Bartal Hall has limited fulltime positions. This leaves many people jockeying for hours.

Aramark training is based on the company needs to meet the city's standards.

Aramark is event only work. This means working with a consistent work schedule is a fantasy. Having good personal budgeting and having another resource of income will be wise.

When scheduled to work. Make it your mission to know when you will end your shifts. Aramark will work you long hours.
Pro érvek
You are not locked in to accepting work if there is an event
Kontra érvek
The union could be stronger on compensation when management needs extra help.
typical work day
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, szeptember 21.
I am a supervisor over the EVS department. I work the evening shift from 2pm-10pm (most days). I am a hard worker and love what I do. I help out everyone who needs it and go above and beyond to make hospital needs. The hardest part of the job, is not having the appropriate amount of staff to get the job done. Most of my employees have positive attitudes and makes working with them enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Was Fine
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, szeptember 21.
Was a steady job, no real stress except opening week and lunch peaks. If on a university or college campus as a student look into their internship programs.
loved it learned a lot
Public Foods Supervisor - Einstein Bagels (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, szeptember 19.
this was a great place to work n learn! i leared a lot and with a great attitude and hard work i advanced several times . I would love to go back just like what im currently doing
lots of fun good times
they left
Stressful
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, szeptember 17.
This job is not for everyone. It's extremely stressful. New management has to work on fairness toward all their employees. Old employees earn less than new employees. Extremely unfair.
Pro érvek
You meet people from all over.
Kontra érvek
Too much work, not enough emplyees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for especially on a college campus
Supervisor of Wing Stop (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, szeptember 1.
This company really promotes its own for leadership and makes sure they create a family within the company, everyone makes other feel welcome and loved like a family within a good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the potential to be a great company to work for
Imaging Worker Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 31.
Middle management is often awarded for mediocre results, and routinely leaves field staff to work out details of service delivery with their hands tied. Not sure how much upper management is aware of failing operations on some sites, and makes uninformed decisions.
Good home office support
Kontra érvek
Middle management often uneffective, and yet allowed to continue managing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 26.
Good company just looking for other job to catch up on bills and also I have 2 daughters graduating this year so have to make that extra cash for them
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work. Offered challenging situations. Co workers were good fun to work with.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Front Royal, VA2018, augusztus 24.
Enjoyed what time I worked for the company. Continuously learned from other employees. Management was weak. Workplace was steady and accurate. The hardest part of the job was getting the right training. The most enjoyable part of the job, co-workers, patients nurses and doctors
Benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Hours. Proper training and communication was a problem
fun
Culinary Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, augusztus 19.
I was here in what most say is the prime time in life. I worked so much bc O wanted to obtain everything that I could. I started at 16 and shortly after turning 18 I was promoted to supervisor.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waukegan, IL2018, augusztus 15.
I use to like working for Aramark. And i still do, its just the managment team to me is unfair sometimes when it comes to treating all employees fair and with respect.
Free lunch tickets
Respect and dignity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great experience to work with
Inmate Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, augusztus 8.
I love it great experience you learn something every day dealing with different inmates day to day. They have awesome benefits, fantastic security. Not to mention the food is delicious. I recommend people to work with Aramark.
Helpful co workers
Health care
great to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2018, augusztus 5.
Loved every minute of working here. I was front end supervisor.
I was able to build great relationships with the staff. Learned so much on how to manage others. My boss took time to inform me of up-coming events and gave me coaching on management skills to improve upon
loved the company
Kontra érvek
lost the contract at the location i worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, augusztus 3.
I would come in and make sure everything was set up to start the shift. I would check my schedule to see who was scheduled to work for what shift. I had to assign duties to everyone, once all employees were in and the shift was started two days a week i would check inventory or stocked received products. I had to count cash drawers and handle the safe deposits
Free Lunch Meals/ Learning Opportunities
Short employees for shift
Very Easy Going
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, július 29.
Aramark is very easy going. As long as you do your job and are willing to work as a team you will do just fine. The Concessions Manager is awesome as well as the other concessions supervisors. Everyone is very welcoming. The Director of Operations talks to everyone, no matter what your position is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
The best Company Ever
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, július 24.
ARAMARK is the Best Company hands down. They Acknowledged all their employees. They support all their employee. The Management Staff are very supportive. The Management team jumps in and get dirty along with the team.
Advancement, Pay
Work Work
Worked very long hours.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, július 23.
I was consistently working 12-14 hour days and that did not leave much time for my son. Scheduling days off was not easy. The turnover rate for management is very high.
Dayshift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van