Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

300 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 066 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850042019, augusztus 6.
I worked there for 5 years. Started as a cashier then moved up to supervisor. Love my team. Worked AM shift and weekdays. One Saturday a month for inventory.
Drama
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, július 25.
Never worked anywhere where the FSD is so dramatic. Scheduled changed on a daily basis . Never knew where you were working. ( department) Never knew when you were getting off . A lot of calling in , one employee had a set schedule but no one else did. Employees asked to do inventory. But never checked by FSD .
If your an FSD you never get the chance to get away from the computer, Aramark corporate demands too much from FSD .
I would not reccommend this job to anyone .
Starting pay
Kontra érvek
Not enough raises, lack of training, if your a good employee you will be taken advantage of
Advancement doesnt happen alot
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2019, július 24.
Overall great place to work, good benifits, paid time off, paid holidays, and they add up through out football season when u get no time off. Exciting place to work never know what's going happen working with a bunch of young adults.
underpaid and completely unappreciated
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buies Creek, NC2019, július 18.
You come in and work yourself to death and don't even get so much as a "Thank You"! The hardest workers are treated the worst. If you are a slacker you are treated like royalty. Take your complaint to upper management and they will say whatever they have to to shut you up. It's a joke. You will get used until you are used up and DONE!! It could be different but it would have to start will changes from the very top!
Co-workers
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place like all my co-workers
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, július 15.
Management is fun to be around which make the job easier, enjoyable open to discuss and bring up suggestion all head chefs are easy to work with. food items are presented in a delicate and delightful way and garnish to the best possible way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low salary increase.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, július 13.
Don't get me wrong, if you're a person that wants a job to settle for, and get comfortable, depending on your location (facility and state) you can get a good deal with benefits and wages. However, if you're a part of the management team BEWARE! Corporate is always making changes no one can keep up with and guess what! Yes! your salary or wage increase is based on your almost set to fail performance! Where I worked most Aramark front line employees make more than Aramark supervisors! It's a good place to grow, gain experience and test your will. Being a supervisor here is very disappointing, you're wage is two or three dollars apart from your front line employees (when they start because later specially if they are unionized, they will catch up with you and eventually make more than you).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sobre explotación del personal, tardanza para pagar tiempos extras y comiciones
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charly2019, július 12.
La empresa esta bien solo que los que se encargan de dar las herramientas de trabajo, pagos y ver por tener el personal adecuado brillan por su ausencia no contratan personal y al poco personal que labora lo explotan haciendo el trabajo del que falta, cuando el personal exige su pago por tiempo extra tardan en pagar o simple mente no te pagan ya que los que se encargan de pasar la información o no lo hacen o no les conviene, la compañía en si es buena solo que tiene a malos administrativos y eso daña al trabajador de menos nivel.
No hay
Kontra érvek
Aveces si pero por falta de personal es difícil el tomar se el tiempo
Horrible place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, OH2019, július 2.
Management is awful. The employees are awful. Ita like high school all over again. I workes for aramark in the prison and they say to not tell inmates anything about you but the management tells them everything. Good bad and the ugly. They tell all your personal business. Work you like slaves
Fun Place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, június 27.
There are some good people that work there, I always enjoyed the work environment. The job is customer service base so you have to be really good at controlling your emotions and be a great communicator
Free meals
Short breaks
2,0
Poorly managed
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kilgore, TX2019, június 19.
As an employee of Aramark I have seen several employees steal, lie and cheat, and management does nothing about it except want others to make up the difference.
The job was okay
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2019, június 12.
Aramark is a okay place to work it teaches you a new skills but sometimes the work environment was always good to meaning people trying to the boss an the sometime so sometimes made hard to work there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire2019, június 6.
Fun place to work. Some employees get away with a lot more than others. Would like a lot more hours. I feel like I deserve a lot more hours as I’m eager to do overtime and ask the manager if she needs me in any earlier to help.
Get along with anyone
Okay hours
productive
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, június 5.
typical say at work consist of answering emails, performing safety, making sure employees work is completed correctly, and making sure employees are ok and felling good for the day.
Stressful
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, TX2019, június 3.
As a contractor, i feel that we a treated poorly by the client. I don't feel like Aramark stands by their employee to make sure their Employees are being cared for or keeps a sense of security for the workers who actually work hard.
Free lunch
Lovable Coworkers
Production
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2019, május 31.
Production is very good and I like the way the managers treat you. I like how there are meetings often to let us know if we did anything wrong and what to do to better ourselves
Free lunches
Short breaks
Horrible
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2019, május 24.
Manager was so unprofessional and sometimes he wouldn't show up to work. Training was terrible, manager never showed up. He would schedule people and us as supervisors would get in trouble for his incompetence. He never provided me with the working shoes I was promised. He also messed up on two of my checks, and took a long time to get my actual money. Worse placed I worked at!
Free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at uva is awesome!!
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, május 22.
I’ve been working for Aramark for about 6 years now and it’s been a decent work experience that has had its ups and downs like typical jobs. They do offer the right tools in advancing if the person is willing to take on the challenges. It’s a great atmosphere working with the student body at UVA
Pro érvek
Monday to Friday schedule with weekends off
Kontra érvek
The long summer breaks when the lay-offs take place
the people are nice
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2019, május 10.
the students and co workers are very nice. They have events for the staff when the can. They work with you when you have a problem and help you get things correct.
Bleh
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2019, május 1.
I've worked for Aramark for over two years now, became a supervisor last year, and just recently recieved a raise so that I make 5 cents over minimum wage.
Free lunch after 6 hours of work
Horrible place to work
Aramark is good company
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2019, április 28.
Aramark is a good company to work for they have always been nice an caring. They will work with you if something is going on an need time off or need to change your hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van