Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
458 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 666 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a concert place which supplied a great environment to work in but every time there was a lack of preparation and communication between people actually performing the work and top management which made for issues all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working there, but was let go for some petty reason, ( my child’s father is an inmate at a different facility, he called me once a week to speak to our child.) but overall very good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallManagement is unfair, no one has one set job. It’s always multiple people making the rules (random new rules). They pick about everything, it’s like being micromanaged. Not a place I’d recommend to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceIt’s a good work balance. And it also depends what you work.Job security and advancementThey promote from with in so if your working on the company and your a hard worker you will get promotedCultureIt is a very diverse company family orientedOverallI Give the company I work for Five stars I love my job and I would recommend people to work for this company. I started from the bottom and worked my way up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t signup for it!! Horrible place to work with inmates and the management was HORRIBLE. It’s not even a good enough job for a start. Not worth the drama. It’s enough to get it from the inmates but the staff is just as messy, and DON’T expect the Director Wayne to protect you or be behind his staff. Don’t do it, it’s really not worth it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Aramark, I think is not very good at job security. It's basically a temp job but they don't tell you that. No one has longevity at this job except for the people who go around trying to get everyone else fired. I don't know why they haven't figured this out yet but I truly believe that it's part of the plan. They are constantly trying to remove people because it's a jail so they try to get different women for the inmates. It's a secret that they don't tell you.ManagementIn general, managers at Aramark are very childish and unprofessional. They gossip about other employees with other staff in a very unprofessional way.OverallMy experience working at Aramark has been one I will never forget or want to repeat in my life. I was treated very unfair and everytime I complain I got retaliated against. From my income..they either worked me for 14 days without a day to rest and if u asked for a better schedule I would get 4days of which was not enough money so they did to me too. It was the worst form of abuse I've ever taken just to be employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK is a great company with a good reputation.It all depends who the manager and director are and if they are good leaders care about co workers
Free meal tickets
Kontra érvek
Expect too much from there works
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good co workers make things up and try there hards to get me fired. The gard were not nice to people. Other employees made more money after me being with the company for 5 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to be a cashier, cook, dishwasher forYour entire duration as an employee then this is where you should work. Poor management, long hiring process, no room for advancement, managers play favorites, unappreciated.
Pay, no advancement, only 3 paid holidays, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for this company in London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic games and it was at amazing and great time
Organization
no one
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager was amazing and it was a fun and laid back atmosphere if you got your job done. I worked at Ravens stadium, so experiencing that work environment was exciting and a change of pace for me (bar & restaurant manager/bartender for 15 years).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is uninvolved and very condescending. There is very little support and organization. There is Zero conflict resolution and a lack of proper training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The executive sous chef I work under is patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we understand every detail is precise to the customers needs and wants. Willing to take the time to teach us how to make an item on the menu if unsure.
Pro érvek
Seeing the customer happy with their order and enjoying their meal, Having an executive chef that understands life happens and family needs to be a first priority.
Kontra érvek
Long hours during the basketball season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is definitely designed for the organized and detail oriented who love learning multiple positions within a role. Every day is different and the people who last the longest are the team players and the problem-solvers
Pro érvek
Lots of structure, learning, advancement opportunities, and leadership opportunities
Kontra érvek
Very dynamic environment, turnover in the entry-level positions is high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 21 years when from pouring sodas to tuning In Seats as a Supervisor for 5 years. Told Management they were going to lose contract two years before they did. Was told by Management to not soread rumors told them I wasn't and that they fired me when they lose contract. Management was terrible didn't have a clue that was going on in building.
Pro érvek
Worked with some great people in Seats
Kontra érvek
Management treated me like I was dirt. Was told be careful what I said and who I said it too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company can be a bit trying 0at time but over all I love the encouragement and support from the upper management. I love being a part of this time.
Pro érvek
Lots of work, get management, fast pace environment and awesome wide variety of people to work with
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful and a demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of politics, and managers that will do ANYTHING to make numbers/ keep their jobs. Got thrown under so many busses, I get PTSD around public transport.
Good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Really poor corporate culture from people that talk about it ad nauseum
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a okay place to work the management does not have there stuff together and it you have to always be aware of your surroundings and and always be on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is an amazing company to work for, everyone there is very friendly and supportive. The management team constantly has the best interest of the team when making decisions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get paid for the work you put in. Low wages for very hard work, often overtime hours. Not appreciated for the work you put in. Would not go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome co workers and staff. Management is horrible. Will give raises and take them away after a couple weeks. Makes supervisors do management work with no additional compensation, but will dangle that carrot of management in front of your face to get the work done. Then they take credit for it. Teach supervisors to "pass the monkey" basically anytime the employees have a problem to twist it so it is the employees fault . Just don't do it.