Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Student Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great for a college job. They work with your classes. I would look here for a long term career because you have too many people coming and going and it's definitely a bottom line corporate feel.
schedule flexibility
Kontra érvek
hard to trade shifts, very bottom line oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a student, working here was a perfect opportunity for an on-campus job, however the location I worked at was very disorganized and tended to have a lot of workplace drama.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this job, we communicate a lot with students and campus staffs to collect their opinions about the current school dining system. The work pace is very flexible and people are very nice while working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
always knew what to expect with aramark. nothing special, no benefits (they made sure of it), but no cuts in pay or hours or signs of poor management that i have experienced elsewhere.
consistency
mechanical
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with them and they understood my student-athletes schedule with my work schedule. It was a great experience working with people from different culture and background.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a student employee for this company has been a decent experience. The employees are moderately respectful and my work days aren't stressful. The work environment is relaxed yet disciplined.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a fun place to work .I built up the stamina to work under stress while also attending to the customers. It helped me gain communication skills to talk to the customers to attain their demands.
free lunch over $10
only 30mins break after 6hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Aramark as it has given me an expectation of work culture for students with no work experience. I am thankful for working here and learning about the basics of a generic work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved learning all of the positions at the cafeteria. There were so many jobs to work for, and This included cashiering, food working, and custodial work. I learned to work a grill here, as well as generally seeing how a kitchen works.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare and build food items according to standardized recipes and directions. Properly store food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures. Set up workstations including prep tables.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Front desk is pretty easy. all though other works swear alot and yell. Workers are good people, but may not be the best workers. overall like working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there and it was the most amazing experience that I have ever encountered of all my job encounters now. I'm so happy that I have had that experience to work with. definitely a 10/10
everything
some stressful situations
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working here as a student worker and the job itself was easy. I just didn’t like how easily they would cut my hours. Would start the week thinking I am going to work 20 hours and only work about 8-10 hours that week.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hour cuts, difficult upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has multiple ways that they show their employees appreciation. They give you tasks based on your ability. They schedule you based on your availability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not a bad place to work at, it all just depends on your mindset. Once you make the connects with the people, you tend to continue to have those connections with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the environment I had in Aramark. It was a great place to work for my first job. Happy where I stand with the company and where I left off. Best of luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serving food at Aramark as a college student definitely helped me to get a grasp on things in the working world. While not a perfect company, working with Aramark was a good first job to work to help me get into the working world.
Free Meals, Friendly Environment
Kontra érvek
Not many benefits for a college part-timer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management, coworkers, and even the customers are nice and friendly. The job itself isn't too stressfull. However, the pay is minimal, there are no extra benefits, full-time employees receive measly extra benefits, if any at all, and the pay raise from entry level employee to supervisor is only a dollar. There is little hope of advancement, and employees' hours are kept low. Locations shut down for spring, summer, fall, and winter breaks.
Friendly atmosphere
Little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working with Aramark taught me good skills but the other workers and management ruined it for me. Some of my coworkers would not work at all and I had to pick up for their slack. I informed management multiple times but they would not do anything about it. Management would not stick with a set schedule and you would not be informed on when you would work until Wednsday or Tuesday. Many times it seemed like management didnt care about the workers and at time I was enrolled in college so it was stressful to pick study days or homework time.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. The people who work with Aramark at the University of Toledo are pretty decent and have a good approach towards students. They would help you out if you are an international student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working here! Coworkers are friendly and outgoing. It's so fun to meet new people through this job. Scheduling is flexible which is very convenient for college students. A new manager started in fall of 2017 and she's absolutely wonderful! She requires you to do your work but also knows how to have fun and be understanding of personal events.