Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Student Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Student Assistant8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 261 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
you really had to be patient, take it to the limit and deal with all that comes with the job and the payments can be fruitful, but at near great cost in regards to internal exasperation. this was in one department within Aramark. coworker culture is manageable as it had an open-minded scope of individuals working there, however at times, management would develop this power complex that potentially ruin morale and relations between manager and employee
periodical good payment
not much benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work as a student worker at Rising Roll. I take the morning shifts and my activities comprise prepping meals for the day ahead and ensuring all the food reserves, to-go boxes and all other items needed are fully stocked. Overall, the last three months with Aramark has been a pleasant experience
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment for starters, with very supportive senior management. flexible time schedules and adjustable job roles are one of the strong points to work hers.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learned a lot at aramark dining service in my college, the way to work with different types of people, experience different customers, ease to handle multiple tasks.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot when I worked for Aramark. I like working there. We were able to eat for a very cheap price and I got to enjoy many different dishes that I had never had eaten before. My job duties were pretty easy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learnt to work as part of a team and learned more about what Aramark do as a company. The whole team I was in we had to do a presentation in front of the manager of Aramark.
Learning about the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a part of Aramak in Kilgore college was a great opportunity for me especially because i learn to make people fell comfortable and satisfy them. Seeing people come again and again make you fell o pride because you know that you are doing a very good job. My bosses were sympathetic even taught we had some bad time but in the all picture we all were happy and friends. same thing with my co worker and our "mom" the cooker of the place she is a really nice people. she was like a mom to everybody. we all were a family there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in charge of training the new employees and making sure customer and students were happy.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés