Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stocker

Munkakör megnevezése
Stocker19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace with competent management
Typical day at work was fairly repetitive but overall enjoyable. Learned proper food safety requirements as well as proper safety preparation methods (i.e cutting gloves, sanitation). Management was by the book so food and fridge temperatures were properly recorded every 2 hours. Hardest part of the job was having everything prepped fresh at the start of the week for when lunch was served. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with familiar faces of the hospital employees as well as coworkers. There were a few days which I was required to deliver nourishments to certain departments as well as handle stocking for the cafeteria.
Great Experience
My experience at ARAMARK was awesome I constantly interact with the students by helping them with their needs, guide them when they first come to the school etc.
Food service..production supervisor..SafeServe Certification
Aramark provided me with the necessary skills in food preparation and catering. They also let me use my culinary skills to enhance entreès that were becoming lackluster and or discontinued..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
The staff was fair everything was good and my co workers were amazing ..................................................... i recommend first time job people though ...
1,0
Ok
Can be stressful. Work is continuous sometimes fun. You meet lots of new people(student, workers etc.). Customers are friendly and are cool. You are guaranteed 35hrs a week
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
DonaldMyhand
putting up fruits and veggie in produce cooler seperate meats in cooler and freezer wash dishes on differant occasions go and check milk machine need changing often,sweep floor ,mop floor clean out coolers throw away empty boxes mop and sweep coolers check dairy cooler rotate boxes management always happy the hardest part of job is when u working hard and u may find a co worker walking around doing nothing i think the culture was very exciting one day i learn how to make gumbo but in all it was a great place to work
yes free lunch
only ten minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grea t place to work chance for advancement company paid every week that was good everyone get on money that come on handy my supervisor was great wish I could return to work
Great Pay
To many lay- offs
temporary work
i was only working here for a short period of time didnt really feel like i was welcome there always felt stressful and tense when i worked there felt like i was being judge.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its okay no more no less
there is okay benefits there but as far as the job extremely a lot of work for the little pay and management doesn't understand some of the responsibilities of certain positions because of their position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very fast pace environment
I was in charge of cleaning the clothes and putting the clothes or the uniforms in line so they can be shipped that very same day. As well, I was in charged of making sure the clothes were in order of their tags and making sure the uniforms were not missing nor damaged.
Clean & fun workplace
Great workplace with supportive management, ran very well up to standards and clean an healthy place to work.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
a product and great atmosphere to work in
My daily routine was making sure all orders were finished propyl and ready for distribution on time. Then starting prep for next day work, check inventory and log everything in to computer. I've learned that in order to have a productive work site everyone has to feel appreciated for what they contribute to the company to ensure a great work environment. Management was great, and my coworkers was more like family. The hardest part of the job was when outside shipments weren't on time. The best part of the job was knowing you were feeding the elderly.
free lunch daily
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was what a first job is expected to be
Fine organization if you need a job, I wouldn't know what a career is like there, but over all enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part was a close knit team i suppose
free lunches
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to grab a meal if your a University of Delaware student
The management wasn't so bad but still needed work, in my opinion. Hardest part of the job was maintaining stock when it was busy. My co-workers where pretty well mannered. I learned how to maintain a food line and serve.
Enjoable work place
Hired as a cook to provide customer service and prepare foods in a timely manner
Transferred to stocking position, responsible for all store shipments

Labeled and dated store items for freshness; maintained organization of freezer

Transported items from one department to another in caddie cart
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting job but the compensation and advancement oppurtunities are lacking.
I go to work every day to make money and provide for my family. I always accomplish my job well before the work day is over, which gives me time to go help out other employees. I receive multiple rewards weekly, but the pay just is not there. Also, there is no room for advancement. I am an exceptional employee, however I just do not see my life going in a better direction financially working for this company. I have fun at work everyday by just being around people. In the vending business, you have to deal with unsatisfied people all day long. They do not ruin my day, I find that making them a satisfied customer makes my day.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and soft drinks, good hours
Compensation and advancement
stocked
Prepare for games at JMU basketball football baseball.

Management was great always around to help out

there where no co workers

most enjoyable part of the job was getting into the sporting events and helping out the customers
Sporting events
n/a
Aramark Review
A typical day at Aramark involved me unloading government and private contractors trucks of food products. Once unloaded I was in charge of keeping inventory of the products and also taking note of items that needed to be restocked.

I learned how to properly take inventory and manage a stock room, via properly categorizing and keeping an up to date list of items we had in stock.

The management was great they were helpful with teaching me the proper way to run a stockroom and how to order the necessary products.

I only had two other co-workers the job I had was mostly a one person job. I at times would relay information of a certain product we were running low on and ask if it can be ordered abruptly.

The hardest part of my job was the winter months and unloading trucks in icy conditions.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the hours. I worked from

6 am to 2 pm which game me plenty of time to attend college.
great work hours.
Kontra érvek
working outside in icy conditions.
Good place good people
Here I learned that hard work does get rewarded. I also learned how to interact with customers here, it was a very good enviornment to work in.
they rewarded hard work
they took seasonal breaks
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés