Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Steward

Munkakör megnevezése
Steward38 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
AD-HOC Steward
If you're ad-hoc you might get a lot work on summer time but, not do much in winter time. Not a lot permanent slots. For what we do, we should get paid more.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the beat plase to work
Under staffing, there's 3 drift contracts as thay toke over from a nuther company, the mod, ther is no benefits compared to the ones on old contract who get dubel time and extra holidays
lack of progression
I joined to progress in my career offshore and in my 7 years I saw friends of a ops manager be promoted with less years experience and lack of experience in all roles Or no experience at all. (Three of the people I’m talking about boasted about being this persons friend and him promising the promotion ASAP)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I keep the sgt's mess clean and /tidy and I serve them the meals and do tea and toast at 10;00 am. I have learnt a variety of skill's .The management are easy to approach if you have any problem's.It is good place to work. .I enjoy doing function's and the guest's have a good time
Productive and Fun workplace
Just love your work and very challenging work but still you can learn alot of the field work and it's fun...............................................
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So boring, you can not learn anything extra
I recommend for someone who need a life balance.
It has minimum wages with 37.5 a week.

Not bad, but if you want to save some money, you can not,just if you are not alone.
30 mins unpaid break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hard work but kept you going when away from home. Great team work. Only issue I had was not getting a permanent contract as I would have preferred this.
Good!
Friendly work environment. i really do love working and they gonna give you a good training as well i enjoy alot thing. the hardest part of job is not on the work itself its how you handle and enjoy the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with the correctional department
each day was tasked with the overseeing of the inmates cooking and preparations of the meal at hand. Each day you are working side by side with inmates.
Great Work Place
Working there is a great experience. I get to learn different things I never knew how to do and also meet great people. I actually enjoy working there and being around celebrities!
See celebrities
Nice place to work
No problems with anyone working with Aramark nice place to work any problems with any issues are sorted out immediately would recommend working for thus company
unsafe workplace
no free lunches rarely breaks if ever unsafe working conditions such as wet floors no free meals or much opportunitys for advancement not much schedule structure doing jobs with lack of supplies
long hours low wages
The food was great
Good job overall. They worked with me in terms of my transportation situation. The staff was friendly. I liked working there, I just wish I made more then 8.50 a hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The offshore division was the coolest because of travel to the job site
Mostly I enjoyed the traveling to work.
The transportation includes travel by Crew ship or Helicopter

Going out on those Jack up oil rigs was great

7 days a week 12hrs a day

21days on and 7 days off

Job consisted of hygienically cleaned crew areas
Travel is exciting
Time away from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company, always looking after their employees.
It was a great experience working for Aramark, people ate courteous and accommodating. Whenever you need help, they will always find a way to give to you.
Reasonable length of contract
Kontra érvek
Many of the Campbosses are lazy.
poor office communication
good place to work overall , i was on a temporary contract so they just thought they could ring you whenever they liked and expected you to be somewhere the next day no matter how far that was.
Hard Labor but Fun
Clean clean clean all night. Would work 12hr shifts daily, standing and bending. Prep food for customers as needed. No room for advancements
Head Steward
As Head Steward I believe I was treated unfairly I was discusted that how I tried to do my job but also picking up for other people but nothing ever seemed to happen to them! The working day was stressful most times I was doing jobs that I shouldnt have been doing and was not in my job discription!
1,0
Horrible company ever
Low pay, The big boss is a rasist... they cut hours on the regular the manger is young and immature she talks about her workers behind their backs ... Talks down on you make you work extremely hard.... Too much favoritism... I hated or will never go back so not worth it.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a workable but nice environment
I won't be there 14 years if I didn't love there. The work is not that hard and my coworkers great people to be around. We help one another with the work as well as learning the rules of the stadium and when your around the football them there during football season. We all treat each other like equals and work together to get whatever needs to be done.
Nice company
I worked with Aramark for 7 years on and off around my studies. the company helped me massively during this time and enabled me to work during the holidays etc. I worked with a great and supportive team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés