Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark cég munkavállalói értékelései a Stand Attendant állásra itt: Toronto, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Stand Attendant10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Toronto, ON10 értékelés
Értékelések kategória szerint
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 282 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has many different aces where the place staff. Working with them at the stadium for the past 6 years has been interesting. I have seen management change and grow in many ways. The shifts are flexible at my location so tou get hours especially if you can work until the end of season. The pay started off fine because it was above minimum, it is slowly being caught up to. Overall it is a neat environment to work in and they do train you.
Flexible hours
Management sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I had no car, so the commute was long, but this seasonal job was perfect for a student who studied during winter and spring, and had free-time during the summer. It's good for the short-term. You meet all kinds of customers so you learn how to connect and problem solve in different ways to help most of them if not all of them. I don't remember it being perfect in its management, but it was good enough for me at the time. (This was at the Rogers Centre, by the way)
Pro érvek
Got to hear some artists perform while at work, like Beyonce
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are really nice and friendly. Seasonal and flexible with hours of work. Taught me a lot about handling costumers and problem solving. Very good environment to work at especially if its your first time working.
50% off meals
Kontra érvek
Short hours, short of staffs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast paced work environment. Management are great and staffs are nice. I learned to handle cash and multi-task. Hardest part of this job is when it gets so busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is that working alongside with my colleagues who are fantastic and serving fans/costumers.
Pro érvek
discount on foods and tickets for bluejays game
Kontra érvek
long standing and short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job to start off at first because I had many people around my age that I could easily communicate with. The job itself though was very stressing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a stand attendant who worked on different floors working a seasonal job. I went into a different shop everyday and worked alongside other employees, greeting, making, and selling food working with machines, and anything required to do like clean up or lifted and moved objects and merchandise.
Pro érvek
Employees worked together as a team and were all friendly
Kontra érvek
Long hours and almost never a break with all of the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I simply love working at Aramark. High pressure in the weekend to train my skills and my mind when there are over 40,000 people in the stadium. I am lucky to be in the store where everybody worked really hard to serve hungry customers.
Flexible Schedule, good pay
Quite far from my house
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone at the Rogers Centre tries there hardest to provide excellent service for the customers and ensure that the customers be served with a smile.
Pro érvek
Staff appreciation every Sunday ( free breakfast)
Kontra érvek
pay is biweekly, you work when the Blue jays work or when there is an event
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
paid break time
high salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job consists of serving food and beverages to customers for events held at the stadium. Great coworkers. Managers are very particular when it comes to safety.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés