Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sous Chef

82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 319 értékelés megtekintése
Poor Management
Sous Chef / Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, AR2019, december 7.
Does not comply with state and fed break regulations or health codes for employees. Also does not supply our supplies to do our job properly. Ex. Food Thermometers , safety equipment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very much disappointed of have been an employee
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, december 4.
I've worked for Aramark for a little over a year and within that time I never did what I was hire to do which was BE A SOUS CHEF!!! They never gave me uniforms, The first month that I was there I didn't got paid. I heard stories from people that worked there and little by little all the stories came true.
Great at first
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2019, november 6.
Really great at first when the original chef was there. I was excited that we made everything from scratch. They cut cost , brought in a chef who ordered everything frozen . I had to go on medical leave for 3 months , they fired me once I got back
They suck
Excutive Sous Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, november 3.
They will not let u deal with personal issues. Daugther had cancer would not me off fie doc appointment for her. Upper mangment does not help lazy and not professional.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
50/50 cooking and filling out paperwork about fridge temperatures, HACCP logs and waste logs
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, október 4.
The company feeds on people who have been indoctrinated into believing that there is no work outside of Aramark. If you kiss enough butt, continue to do things that don't make any sense in the real world but are "by the book" you too can one day become a manager or regional manager who makes far less than market average.

Day to day is spent scrambling due to short staffing and seeing your coworkers tears as they have more and more work lumped onto them as the manager on duty is busy on the phone talking high school musical drama with the next sucker up the chain. Hiring manager seeks new Canadians with limited English so that they will accept PT rather than FT (less $, benefits and guaranteed hours) not knowing any better.

Their entire margin in food services is at the cost of quality of food and the quality of life granted by the small wages paid to the entry level workers. Aramark has refined exploitation down to an absolute science.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Lead Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels2019, szeptember 24.
Not a bad place to work working with a great group of people who truly treat one another as family and would recommend working for the company to many of my friends and family
Terrible management support
Sous Chef/ assistent executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  UCI, CA2019, szeptember 24.
The director and the all the manager are not willing to work with you because they are afraid of the hourly staff to go with union if you don’t look away they will find reasons to get you on bad situations and have the chance of getting fired so the directors rather to loose a sous other than getting then selfs with union but they been like that for so long that they feel confortable like that
Fun place no stress
Executive Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2019, szeptember 8.
Go to my office long on the computer check to see what my chef emailed me or even my general manager or even the home office have sent. We didn't have many workers but we was happy. Loved my management they had my back, and they was up front never sugar coat anything I like that. I loved that job hate they lost their contract to Levy.
We got our breaks
Again only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, július 12.
I enjoyed working for Life Works. I got to be very creative in The kitchen. Management was very supportive and the policies made it easy to adhere to the company guidelines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Believe the hype: Aramark is an awful company to work for.
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2019, június 20.
One of the worst work environments I've ever been exposed to...

It's one of those toxic corporate kitchens where mgmt & the union are constantly trying to get one over on each other, and the laborers get caught in between. The pay rate is slightly higher than norm at higher positions, but with all the fees you pay for your uniforms, meal plan (which only includes the cheapest food available), union dues, and bare bones benefits, you won't notice it.

There's two levels of mgmt - hourly & salaried. The former either don't care, or are constantly losing their minds from having obsene amounts of menial work dumped on them by salaried "chefs" who spend their days sitting in offices writing emails.

If you're an hourly laborer, you'll spend your days getting shuffled around by lazy, disorganized managers who are only interested in riding you to their next vacation.
Pro érvek
I honestly tried, but couldn't come up with any.
Kontra érvek
An utterly unethical corporation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Meh.
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 13.
Its one of those jobs where you know what you sign up for. So take it or leave it. Not the best but also not the worst. It's one of those jobs where its what you make of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible management
Executive Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, március 11.
Too many hours. Management is vindictive and without integrity. Culture breeds competition among coworkers. Hardest part was dealing with the most unprofessional staff and managers. Don't was your time or career you will regret it.
Kontra érvek
Pay, poor management, unprofessional culture
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job to have during college
Sous Chef Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vermillion, SD2019, január 22.
I worked here during college and they were extremely flexible with classes and other extracurricular activities. Management could've been better since there was some lack of communication between sections of the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and a lot of traveling for myself to and from work.
Sous Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, december 12.
Formally commended by Executive Chef for significantly improving unique menu selections.

Streamlined kitchen operations by creating more accurate prep sheets and standardized recipe files.

Enhanced employee retention and morale by tactfully promoting team environment, emphasizing guest relations, and instituting a positive means of dealing with stress in a high-volume operation.
Pro érvek
Knowing I am instrumental in feeding great food to the students and staff of Georgetown University
Kontra érvek
Stressful and employee infractions.
Great Environment
Cook /Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, NJ2018, november 11.
Working for Aramark was a lifelong experience. I got to learn from great, smart hard working people. My Supervisor was very helpful to me he pointed me in the way of obtaining my ServSafe.
Great Learning Experience
Worst place forever
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Deer, AB2018, november 1.
Personally I cannot recommend this company. Poor management. Just only paper work. Not caring about workers. Having hard time dealed with Management. Really sorry to open this.
Free food
8houts
Love my job
Sous Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018, szeptember 14.
I would work here forever if I could it was a great learning experience and company to work for. I think anyone who wants to learn and advance In their career
Free food
Aramark Sucks
Executive Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, augusztus 29.
Great place to work if you don't have a Family or a Life. Not only do they demand ridiculous amount of hours to be worked during the season, they do the same after the season is over. You will have no life and be paid less than an Olive Garden Chef with the amount of hours they demand you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok place to work
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2018, augusztus 21.
Very difficult to get a promotion. Not very happy with the management. Many incidents happened and were not addressed properly. They made you feel like a peon.
Productive and positive environment
Lead Supervisor/Sous Chef - Food Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waukegan, IL 600852018, április 11.
I really enjoyed working here. The management team was ok and they listened and cared about they're employee's. They had they're times but all and all it was a good environment to work in and the morale was good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van