Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sous Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Sous Chef97 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
97 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work. Management at my location are very helpful,flexible and understanding when it comes to the employees family life. Raises are given when ever possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for . Absolute pleasure , worked here 6yrs sadden to leave . Amazing management ... great team work constantly changing and doing new things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrid. I’d never go back. I was verbally abused my direct manager on a regular basis. Pay was great, but then again the pay was not worth everything else I had to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed pleasing the staff and the client.
Lovrf pleasing my client

I had a very wonderful supervisor who belived in me and also included be as a team member
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lame head office direction. More paper work then cooking. Prison culture. Labour shortage. Only concerned with profits. People objectified and reified.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. We get paid every week and hours are usually 6:30amto 2:30pm. During this pandemic management has done their best to give me as many hours as possible. I have gained a great respect for the company because of that
Munkahelyi kultúra
My stay with Aramark was short but interesting in many ways. I was hired as a Sous Chef . I love the other I work with and support everyone growth. My Chef aloud me to be myself and help in very event because I was there a few years before Aramark took over the Account. Great company to work for in food and conference center Business!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and great chance to.career advance with a global company. The pay is decent and the job can be challenging but rewarding. The training offered to assist with career development is advanced but yet will definitely stand you in good stead for your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was great. The problem lied with employees who were horrible they allowed people to work there thst shouldn’t have. I loved working at the account we were at made a lot of friends there got to know some great people .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very cool at my location had the honor to cook for many important people and special events learn a lot high had me wanna start with the food department
Pro érvek
Very cool place to be and learned a lot
Kontra érvek
It was sessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark for six year had great experience from working in colleges, americasmart, and luxottica. Gave me time to express my creativity in the kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark can be a great place to work but there isn't a ton of opportunity to advance. Great place to then bounce to another higher paid career. Most of the coworkers are fun and pleasant.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a lot of micromanagement too many people who think that they are the boss and really it is no one's really a boss and there was a big language barrier everybody spoke Spanish nobody really spoken English
Pro érvek
You got to cook and eat whatever you want
Kontra érvek
Not good pay, too much work for one person to do nobody helped you out if you didn't speak Spanish
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work life balance is the draw card here and being paid every four weeks is good too. Poor pension scheme and limited movement within the company so far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked for this company over a year. I’ve never seen 1 raise when asked about it, they say it’s not in the budget. It’s not in the budget because management has NO CLUE what they’re doing!!!!! Over ordering and over producing would eliminate a lot of over spending.
The pros- the hours are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have accrued 3 weeks vacation and enjoy the creativity I am allowed when developing my menu.the challenges are turnover with only on the job training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not comply with state and fed break regulations or health codes for employees. Also does not supply our supplies to do our job properly. Ex. Food Thermometers , safety equipment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for Aramark for a little over a year and within that time I never did what I was hire to do which was BE A SOUS CHEF!!! They never gave me uniforms, The first month that I was there I didn't got paid. I heard stories from people that worked there and little by little all the stories came true.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great at first when the original chef was there. I was excited that we made everything from scratch. They cut cost , brought in a chef who ordered everything frozen . I had to go on medical leave for 3 months , they fired me once I got back
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will not let u deal with personal issues. Daugther had cancer would not me off fie doc appointment for her. Upper mangment does not help lazy and not professional.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company feeds on people who have been indoctrinated into believing that there is no work outside of Aramark. If you kiss enough butt, continue to do things that don't make any sense in the real world but are "by the book" you too can one day become a manager or regional manager who makes far less than market average.

Day to day is spent scrambling due to short staffing and seeing your coworkers tears as they have more and more work lumped onto them as the manager on duty is busy on the phone talking high school musical drama with the next sucker up the chain. Hiring manager seeks new Canadians with limited English so that they will accept PT rather than FT (less $, benefits and guaranteed hours) not knowing any better.

Their entire margin in food services is at the cost of quality of food and the quality of life granted by the small wages paid to the entry level workers. Aramark has refined exploitation down to an absolute science.