Aramark
3,5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 775 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is fully supportive but some old people as team member are lazy and not supportive, never part of the team. Manager, General Manager and team members are really good. Helps a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work...they don't give you any hours and the pay raises are a joke..and the only way to move up is to know someone or have a family member in management..and don't ask for time off you wont get it
Bad place to work
No health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great company to work for management is strick but fair employees help each other and become like family there is a lot of room to grow and lots of potential to succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working under Aramark at a busy Starbucks has changed my life because I’m getting paid a little extra, which is always a plus. Learning how to manage people is always the hardest but easier when everyday comes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job just need more hours. Too much time off. In between semestersI need more hours or something to do when the school was closed.The company is great to work for benefits are great and pays awesome just need more hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the break room was a pretty color, the factory was set up in a very interesting style. I also liked the bathrooms they where painted and had a ton of room.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Starbucks department of this company. It's a licensed store so it's a Starbucks but the back company is Aramark. The management for the store is the WORST management I've ever had. They don't treat you like human beings but just someone to run their business. That's it. They don't have your best interest at heart. Please think wisely before applying!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this is a very good company and they have lots of opportunity to grow with the company. I'm currently working for them now and it's not even a year and I moved all the way up very fast the only thing I can say about the company that is negative is the pay rate they do not start you off with a good pay rate but besides that the work isn't hard at all and I like working for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have no say in general operation. Put young kids in charge that you train, then after a few months they think they know it all. Left out of the loop in updates and daily operation because they only communicate to student managers and not shift leads. Paperwork and useless logging that is never checked. It's all about Aramark and not the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management creates a hostel work environment. The highest turnover rate in Facility/Janitorial Services that I’ve ever seen. Staff is treated harshly and unprofessionally by the Account Director at Touro infirmary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management team felt like I was running a daycare then a business the manager hired a temp worker making more money than one of the other shift managers..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark needs to be SHUT DOWN. They don't care about the company, only bonus money for their pockets. They discriminate and don't train employees so people can grow and be successful for future career advancements. Management act arrogant and will set you up for termination if you EXPOSE them and the truth. They use food from days before to feed students and staff or leftover food from catering making it appear to me fresh. They don't clean the kitchen well which is how rats run around. NO room for growth. They have a high turnover. DO NOT work for them, especially in ATLANTA
No Good Thing
Violated ALL Codes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend Aramark, the management is understanding, and they promote from within. They offered great benefits. I would go back to Aramark. Great company.
Promotions and good management
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking to start your experience and simply pay bills, then its not a bad place. If you expect to move up, earn a raise, trained properly and have flexibility with scheduling; I'd suggest looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was amazing. They allowed me to use my previous skills at the new job, where I soon moved up to a manager position. I was able to also train every new employee to work at my location. Learned so much while doing hands on training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company maintained on-campus eateries. Seemed to have lack of care for employees. Constantly falls through on planning. Does not foster a communication between employees and superiors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depend on the environment that you are in. You can make it a great place to work as long as you do what is required of you. If you are the rebellious type then you are wasting your time. There is room to grow but you have to have the discipline.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it,s a great company to work for, very professional, flexable schedule, very secure, management is excellent, would refer anyone to apply and their benefits are great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management, no communication whatsoever, you are blamed for not doing the correct standards when that is what management told you to do. It is understaffed, bad scheduling, lack of experience in the managers.. It is all who you know and they don't care as long as they get their bonuses! Raises are cents so they are worthless. They treat people unfairly and get away with it, The less you work you perform, the more reward you get and the more you work you do the more responsibility you have and receive no recognition. This is one of the most horrible companies I have ever worked for in my life! They don't care if you 8-9 hours without a break and then they yell at you for not taking one when you are understaffed. I manage the store better then the actual store manager! You are not respected or heard as an employee or supervisor! Supervisors do all the work but do not get paid manager pay! Do not I repeat do not waste your time with this company!
Pro érvek
Free meals, free drinks, paid vacation and paid time off, insurance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, worthless raises, poor management, not supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a company for kids in school or just coming out of college. The pay is not that great and whatever position that you work within the company they are going to work you for everything that you are worth.
Its a job
pay is minimal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of supplies and lack of quality management. Too much favoritism Need to listen to input from employees. To many layers of management that does not work.