Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Manager

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 426 értékelés megtekintése
I love my job
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmville, VA2020, január 12.
I love my job just need more hours. Too much time off. In between semestersI need more hours or something to do when the school was closed.The company is great to work for benefits are great and pays awesome just need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work here unless you like terrible management.
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 6.
I worked in the Starbucks department of this company. It's a licensed store so it's a Starbucks but the back company is Aramark. The management for the store is the WORST management I've ever had. They don't treat you like human beings but just someone to run their business. That's it. They don't have your best interest at heart. Please think wisely before applying!!!!!
What i think
Shift supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 15.
I think this is a very good company and they have lots of opportunity to grow with the company. I'm currently working for them now and it's not even a year and I moved all the way up very fast the only thing I can say about the company that is negative is the pay rate they do not start you off with a good pay rate but besides that the work isn't hard at all and I like working for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money is ok. Managers are not. Was a fun job and ended up being stressful.
Lead Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, október 27.
You have no say in general operation. Put young kids in charge that you train, then after a few months they think they know it all. Left out of the loop in updates and daily operation because they only communicate to student managers and not shift leads. Paperwork and useless logging that is never checked. It's all about Aramark and not the customer.
Negative culture
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Touro Infirmary2019, július 30.
Upper management creates a hostel work environment. The highest turnover rate in Facility/Janitorial Services that I’ve ever seen. Staff is treated harshly and unprofessionally by the Account Director at Touro infirmary.
Trash
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, június 26.
Terrible management team felt like I was running a daycare then a business the manager hired a temp worker making more money than one of the other shift managers..
Horrible management
Food Service Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 30.
Aramark needs to be SHUT DOWN. They don't care about the company, only bonus money for their pockets. They discriminate and don't train employees so people can grow and be successful for future career advancements. Management act arrogant and will set you up for termination if you EXPOSE them and the truth. They use food from days before to feed students and staff or leftover food from catering making it appear to me fresh. They don't clean the kitchen well which is how rats run around. NO room for growth. They have a high turnover. DO NOT work for them, especially in ATLANTA
No Good Thing
Violated ALL Codes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the management and the customers
Shift Supervisor/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, április 3.
I would recommend Aramark, the management is understanding, and they promote from within. They offered great benefits. I would go back to Aramark. Great company.
Promotions and good management
N/a
Okay place
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 25.
If you're looking to start your experience and simply pay bills, then its not a bad place. If you expect to move up, earn a raise, trained properly and have flexibility with scheduling; I'd suggest looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and allows you to move up in the company
Shift Manager/ Armark Corporation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, február 28.
Working for Aramark was amazing. They allowed me to use my previous skills at the new job, where I soon moved up to a manager position. I was able to also train every new employee to work at my location. Learned so much while doing hands on training
Handled situations poorly
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 28.
Company maintained on-campus eateries. Seemed to have lack of care for employees. Constantly falls through on planning. Does not foster a communication between employees and superiors.
Aramark
Shift Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxonhill, MD2018, október 25.
It depend on the environment that you are in. You can make it a great place to work as long as you do what is required of you. If you are the rebellious type then you are wasting your time. There is room to grow but you have to have the discipline.
great
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, október 8.
it,s a great company to work for, very professional, flexable schedule, very secure, management is excellent, would refer anyone to apply and their benefits are great
Terrible Company
Lead Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wingate, NC Wingate University2018, október 4.
Terrible management, no communication whatsoever, you are blamed for not doing the correct standards when that is what management told you to do. It is understaffed, bad scheduling, lack of experience in the managers.. It is all who you know and they don't care as long as they get their bonuses! Raises are cents so they are worthless. They treat people unfairly and get away with it, The less you work you perform, the more reward you get and the more you work you do the more responsibility you have and receive no recognition. This is one of the most horrible companies I have ever worked for in my life! They don't care if you 8-9 hours without a break and then they yell at you for not taking one when you are understaffed. I manage the store better then the actual store manager! You are not respected or heard as an employee or supervisor! Supervisors do all the work but do not get paid manager pay! Do not I repeat do not waste your time with this company!
Pro érvek
Free meals, free drinks, paid vacation and paid time off, insurance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, worthless raises, poor management, not supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
It was ok
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 2.
Aramark is a company for kids in school or just coming out of college. The pay is not that great and whatever position that you work within the company they are going to work you for everything that you are worth.
Its a job
pay is minimal
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try but miss the mark
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, július 25.
Lack of supplies and lack of quality management. Too much favoritism Need to listen to input from employees. To many layers of management that does not work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and management. Friendly but competitive environment. Great place.
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, március 13.
Learned and grew professionally working for Aramark. Management crew was always caring and supportuve, incredible work environment to develop yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average work day at Aramark.
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, február 6.
The typical workday was very relaxed and coordinated. The atmosphere was filled with servant hood and anticipation to complete each assigned duty. I learned patience and leadership from management as dictation for disciplinary actions in a culture that was segregated and isolated from perspectives of lower management. These positions were occupied with shift leaders .I encountered opposition in my initial transition and I attempted to implement persuasive strategies that would benefit the overall success of all employees under my supervision as well as management as a whole. Aramark is a company that exhibits diversity and room for advancement dependent upon structural issues based on corporate leadership of franchised contractual agreements. The overall mission of Aramark is available to all employees. The most gratifying experiences was the ability to learn and grow from each owner or corporate based facility.
The job wasn't too bad
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, január 2.
*The work place is fast pace and I love that
*The work was the same day in and out which was ok
*We set up salad bar and did a little bit of food prepping
*Did alot of cleaning, and handled the register
*Restocking, lots of standing, you wear full uniform
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, set schedule, and no weekends
No room for advancements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced working environment
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, augusztus 30.
This is a fun fast paced environment. Concepts are easy. You must. enjoy working and serving people. They are very organized. Work life balance is there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van