Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server

197 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 645 értékelés megtekintése
Friendly and Competent managment
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Artbar and bistro2020, január 21.
Aramark is one of the few companies that I enjoyed working for, they treat their employees with respect and management is always there to help and treat you with respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work while enjoying various events
Suite Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2020, január 20.
Team work is very highly promoted and achieved here. It is a "family" work atmosphere and built many long lasting relationships with staff and customers.
Healthy environment
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 15.
Great work place excellent culture the management is always helpful it a union
They have good benefits in and off site I love working there it’s going on 3 years now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Waitress
Waitress (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highcliffe2020, január 7.
Pay was okay. 0 hours contracted so suited me as I’m young so could basically choose when I could work. Management was good and were willing to try and help with any problems you had. Good at making sure you had all your health and safety levels.
Aramark
PREMIUM SERVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, december 10.
I loved this job. This job was my favorite of all. If it were a full-time job, I would still be working here. I served the Pens players their lunch after morning skate, and got to work and serve so many high profile people.
PA Convention Center
Server/Coffee Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 18.
Worst Job culture there is, but pays fairly well. If this place had better management that held everyone accountable it would be a much better workplace.
horible places
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, november 13.
worst company to work for fist time workers, mangent was horrible places. the people there really nasty, pay sucks even though they server about 600 people in 4 hours like it is nothing
Aramark Company
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, október 22.
This company is bad as far as the workers and managment managment is very bad i would never tell anyone to apply to aramark nothing is never confidental.
Awful and unfair
Main role as a waiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, október 21.
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good place to work.
Banquet Server/Waitress (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2019, október 2.
I was never overwhelmed working for Aramark. Staffing was supportive for the tasks and I always felt management cared about the employees. Wages could higher.
Food wasnt gud
Line Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2019, október 1.
The prison system with them is poor but at the stadium's the food is great the SERVICE was on point but serving people incarcerated needs more improvement
Aramark
Cashie/server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, szeptember 23.
Love working at earmark. Love serving residents. Getting to see different people. Love making them happy. Working at aramsrk was a very good experience
Aramark at The Cosmopolitan
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, szeptember 16.
Benefits are okay a lot of favoritism is played they fire people over the dumbest reasons so you can’t be sure of a job . Management is okay could be better they don’t communicate at all one person says one thing another one says another very unprofessional in that manner . But other then that the employees are nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understaffed, under equipped, and Poorly managed.
Waiter/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lisle, IL2019, szeptember 15.
If your looking for an organized workplace with good pay, good hours, good benefits, and a chance to move up the ladder, then LOOK somewhere else. The pay sucks, the hours are scarce, no beinifits whatsoever, and the managers hire friends and family instead of moving employee's up the ladder.
Decent food
Where to begin
review
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, szeptember 12.
working for aramark is a good job i work at the stadiums and its probably the best job ever u get to watch the games and make peoples day better by ur attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are great and most management
Cashier & Line Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2019, augusztus 4.
They hire management from outside that has no experience then except people they overlook for the management job to train them you can’t move up within you have to move to a different location
Free lunches
Makes you take a break even if you work only 6 hours no training
4,0
Good working environment
Line Cook and waiter/server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, június 10.
Aramark was one of the best companies I've worked for. The pay was good as well as the experience gained if I could I'd go back knowing what I know now and further myself in the company . Everything is well balanced. I'd love another opportunity to work there or companies similar to their style of service.
Great benefits. Pay. Schedule and learning curve
Fast paced
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2019, május 30.
I worked for Aramark as an intern in college. I learned a lot about managing time efficiently and making positive customer connections. It was a fast paced work environment but I enjoyed it
Free lunch
Terrible management and compensation
Cafeteria server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mequon, WI2019, május 17.
Fast paced job which was good. This company is very large and diverse so I am only covering a small part of it. I worked in a highschool cafeteria. My manager picked favorites and was not fair. I did not get paid enough for what I put up with and the work I did. Often times I felt harassed by Co workers.
Not Worth the Amount You Get Paid
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lethbridge, AB2019, május 17.
What is there to say about soul-sucking Aramark? I could write an entire book on the company, how awful it is, how little they put in to their products or care of the elderly, and how much they exploit their workers. They expect too much from their workers for very little reward or pay. Stress levels were always at the maximum level whenever I worked there. People were always fighting with each other and gossiping about each other. The job itself is a lot to learn in a very short amount of time, and with basically no proper training. Benefits are good, and you do get great things like paid sick days and free lunches and/or dinners. However, the company is obviously doing the bare minimum in order to keep workers around longer than a couple of weeks (and many of my co-workers only lasted that long, some only a few days before they quit).
People there were also constantly overworked (I only ended up working 7 days in a row at one point, but there were a few people who would take 14 days in a row or more). This is pretty good if you need to make a moderate amount of money very fast, but there is basically no work-life balance with this job. One of my jobs was to make dishes for residents with allergies or dysphagia, and part of that was not only to work an overly stressful shift (where you sometimes could not take your break because there was so much to do), after that, you had to go home and spend 40 minutes to an hour writing out the labels that would go on the food (unpaid labor). The managers expected workers to put the same amount of care and dedication into these minimum
  több... wage jobs as they would a salaried job.
To add on to that, if a person called in sick, one morning person would suddenly have to stay and do a 12 hour shift. If you refused to take the shift, management would harass, belittle, and manipulate you until you did. If you still refused, then they would treat you terribly, ignoring you, giving you the cold shoulder, threatening to fire you, etc. This job essentially takes advantage of people who are desperate for money and rings them into putting as much effort as they can in to the job and still only going home with barely enough money to get by.
None of these personal experiences even get into the meat of what Aramark is as a company...whoever is reading this can look up some of the scandals themselves, but the company is, for lack of a better word, sketchy, and the epitome of what is wrong with capitalism in North America. My mental health was put severely at risk because of this job, not to mention that I have scoliosis, which only worsened from all of the stooping, pulling, pushing, and lifting. Somebody else sustained a back injury while I was there, too, which he needed physiotherapy for.
Basically what I'm saying is that you should only take an Aramark job if you're desperate for benefits. Otherwise, PLEASE don't subject yourself to this place. Go somewhere else. Get any other minimum wage job. They are just terrible.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free lunches, good health benefits, paid sick days
Kontra érvek
Expectation to be there all the time, toxic work environment, back-breaking labor for minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van