Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Mind a(z) 17 279 értékelés megtekintése
on feet for at least 8 hours
taking food orders

cleaning tables

setting up for catering events

running food

always something new to do each day
Pro érvek
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
barely time for 15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a very relaxed working environment for the team which was great. However, there was not very good allocation of shifts and this meant not regular income at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
co-worker was always nice people, the environment in the work places was always good, a good place to learn multiple things, coworker always help each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked for could get busy in minutes ate breakfast and lunch time but in overall I had great experience with costumer and also very nice work team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company for the first two years of my college career was a really big eye opener for me. I was able to meet people that are now life long friends even though we have different paths. Working at Aramark was a fun experience and it gave me the necessary tools I need in life to be a leader.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at Rogers Place, the culture is friendly yet professionalism is very important.
I have learned how to work in a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is one of the few companies that I enjoyed working for, they treat their employees with respect and management is always there to help and treat you with respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work is very highly promoted and achieved here. It is a "family" work atmosphere and built many long lasting relationships with staff and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place excellent culture the management is always helpful it a union
They have good benefits in and off site I love working there it’s going on 3 years now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was okay. 0 hours contracted so suited me as I’m young so could basically choose when I could work. Management was good and were willing to try and help with any problems you had. Good at making sure you had all your health and safety levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. This job was my favorite of all. If it were a full-time job, I would still be working here. I served the Pens players their lunch after morning skate, and got to work and serve so many high profile people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst Job culture there is, but pays fairly well. If this place had better management that held everyone accountable it would be a much better workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst company to work for fist time workers, mangent was horrible places. the people there really nasty, pay sucks even though they server about 600 people in 4 hours like it is nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is bad as far as the workers and managment managment is very bad i would never tell anyone to apply to aramark nothing is never confidental.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was never overwhelmed working for Aramark. Staffing was supportive for the tasks and I always felt management cared about the employees. Wages could higher.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The prison system with them is poor but at the stadium's the food is great the SERVICE was on point but serving people incarcerated needs more improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working at earmark. Love serving residents. Getting to see different people. Love making them happy. Working at aramsrk was a very good experience
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are okay a lot of favoritism is played they fire people over the dumbest reasons so you can’t be sure of a job . Management is okay could be better they don’t communicate at all one person says one thing another one says another very unprofessional in that manner . But other then that the employees are nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for an organized workplace with good pay, good hours, good benefits, and a chance to move up the ladder, then LOOK somewhere else. The pay sucks, the hours are scarce, no beinifits whatsoever, and the managers hire friends and family instead of moving employee's up the ladder.
Pro érvek
Decent food
Kontra érvek
Where to begin
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for aramark is a good job i work at the stadiums and its probably the best job ever u get to watch the games and make peoples day better by ur attitude
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés