Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
201 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 667 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
on feet for at least 8 hours taking food orders cleaning tables setting up for catering events running food always something new to do each day
flexible schedule
barely time for 15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place sucks you get 10hours a week if that you don't get paid time off you can't request days off they don't care about your schedule it's the job or your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job fair opportunities. Attentiveness during hiring process. On the job training. Opportunity to train new employees. Management and office staff were mostly helpful. Supervisors and co-workers were mostly helpful and team oriented. Make your own schedule. Management and office staff were very attentive at first, always there to help when needed, kept a clean work environment, had decent standards, included all servers in important announcements and issues that needed to be addressed, but after change in management that went down hill and led to a biased work environment and poor communication with little effort to resolve.
Schedule Flexibility
Lack of Communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make you work full time for absolutely no benefits, minimum wage, sub par environments (dirty kitchens), all for the chance of going on a paid vacation to Colorado or something at the end of the quarter.
Kontra érvek
Low chance of getting a raise
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the Dining Hall on CCU off campus site. Nice fun atmosphere and great co workers. There really wasn't a bad thing to say about job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with Aramark. Serving guests and creating a guest experience at a concert is exhilarating. Box serving VIP guests was always fun, and getting to work in a concert environment was awesome.
Weekend work, concert enviornemnt
Kontra érvek
Limited breaks, rushing for employees at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a very relaxed working environment for the team which was great. However, there was not very good allocation of shifts and this meant not regular income at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
co-worker was always nice people, the environment in the work places was always good, a good place to learn multiple things, coworker always help each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked for could get busy in minutes ate breakfast and lunch time but in overall I had great experience with costumer and also very nice work team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company for the first two years of my college career was a really big eye opener for me. I was able to meet people that are now life long friends even though we have different paths. Working at Aramark was a fun experience and it gave me the necessary tools I need in life to be a leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at Rogers Place, the culture is friendly yet professionalism is very important. I have learned how to work in a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is one of the few companies that I enjoyed working for, they treat their employees with respect and management is always there to help and treat you with respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work is very highly promoted and achieved here. It is a "family" work atmosphere and built many long lasting relationships with staff and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place excellent culture the management is always helpful it a union They have good benefits in and off site I love working there it’s going on 3 years now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was okay. 0 hours contracted so suited me as I’m young so could basically choose when I could work. Management was good and were willing to try and help with any problems you had. Good at making sure you had all your health and safety levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. This job was my favorite of all. If it were a full-time job, I would still be working here. I served the Pens players their lunch after morning skate, and got to work and serve so many high profile people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst Job culture there is, but pays fairly well. If this place had better management that held everyone accountable it would be a much better workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst company to work for fist time workers, mangent was horrible places. the people there really nasty, pay sucks even though they server about 600 people in 4 hours like it is nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is bad as far as the workers and managment managment is very bad i would never tell anyone to apply to aramark nothing is never confidental.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not pay correctly and are very fasts to ask u to work but extremely slow to pay up. I never got paid properly for work I did. Breaks were non existantand management was rude and unhelpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was never overwhelmed working for Aramark. Staffing was supportive for the tasks and I always felt management cared about the employees. Wages could higher.