Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a huge organization, a beast with many heads. I worked in the uniform division. The interview process was fine, a few phone calls to ensure I had a pulse , but not much beyond that. Offered a 6 week "training". In reality, it was a week of video chat with a regional trainer (never to be heard from again) as well as a 2 day work shop. I also had the opportunity to do job shadowing with other sales people, but since their job differed in many ways, there was often nothing gained. No one was able to show me how to make money successfully in my position. In a job with a 5% success rate, my supervisor said to just continue doing what I was doing even when it was not working. When my sales were few and far between, I was given a letter of expectations. Unsurprisingly, when things didn't improve, I was asked to part ways with the company after only 7 months on the job. Never heard from my trainer, or the regional sales director, never got the chance to work with someone in my position having success. Never received internet or phone-in leads, or service referrals. A word of caution: I left a job I had for years to try this and was left feeling pretty let down. The schedule was nice, and the comp plan was agreeable (if you sold anything), but the market they want you to sell for along with the total team around you will be what makes or breaks your success.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
No leadership
Environment is loud, dirty, small, confining and not business friendly

Installments take too long

Products and service is subpar

No true advancement opportunities

Competing against other Aramark sales Representatives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése