Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
pays the bills, creates migraines and keeps going
Sales and Service Positions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewood, NY2019, október 27.
Worked for Aramark for 13 years. Handled Queens and Brooklyn for 10 years. Long hours (11-13) daily
Pay is commission. Good and bad
Management turns over too fast. Hard to satisfy all managers desires
Company suffers many short comings I'de rather not say.
Overall, Aramark provides a paycheck
despite many unnecessary obstacles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No leadership and a lack of ongoing training.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2019, június 29.
Every location operates differently so there is no clear process in any position at Aramark. The process is flawed. There are to many variables that can have a negative effect on your job performance. Lots of grey areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very difficult job. You had to sell one account per week
Sales/Administrative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, április 19.
This job required 170 calls per week, 17 door knocks, 10 cold calls, 4 quotes per week and sign up one new customer per week. I could get everything done by Friday afternoon, except 1 sale per week.
good paying job
Kontra érvek
hated what I was selling, dong and not very friendly co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall its a fun job, which cares about the customer and the workers as well and it shows
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln Financial Field, PA2019, március 6.
Working at the Lincoln Financial field was very interesting. the days were sometimes long depending on the length of the event time. you learn to multi task and to be adaptable to many different situations such as cooking, cleaning, and customer care at the register.
Stressful
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, január 17.
Managers do not have their stuff together at my location. Every manager will tell you to do something different. They add supervisors who are mean or not good at what they should be good at.
workplace
Sales AssistantSeptember (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds2018, október 18.
Armark is a good job you have people who are great to work with and we work as a team the bosses are ok to they make sure you are alright if you have any problems you go in the office and they fix it out for you but i was getting the bully with one person that why i left and i didnt go back which i was going to but i didn"t but that person is not there anymore
free lunches
Review Summary
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vinton, VA2018, október 11.
My remarks were solely based on the local facility. It was not a good environment for sales. Corporate management good. But local management was poor
working in home office
Kontra érvek
not much sales support in local facility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a good company to work for
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 17.
Significant changes by executive management team over the past several years have negatively impacted work/life balance and employee morale. Used to be a good company that I was proud to work for, but not anymore.
Decent benefits
Kontra érvek
Workload, salary/merit increases, hours, morale, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Peer-to-peer sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 13.
I enjoyed my time working for Araark.Work was slow at times, but that was not because of the company. Management was very understanding and worked with your schedule.
Enjoying playing football
Sales exactive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, június 25.
I love to play football it’s bout team work which I really respect. I love to listen to the music it give me peace. I luv to read and have self learning as well
Sales
Fast paced company
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, május 9.
Learned many positions within this company. Fast paced and good working environment. Tough job but good experience for new sales professionals entering the workforce.
environment
very demanding
Will not advance
Cash register sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, május 8.
They rarely promote from within and give horrible raises. They rotate management to much. Will not take what you say to heart. Will work you long hours if ever given the chance.
It's a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not productive
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, március 1.
U never got ur product on time for ur loads sheets for the next day missing product such as mats aprons bar towels etc and when u got ur mats they were soaked safety issue
No weekend work
Kontra érvek
Always waiting on ur product
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
a day with aramark
Sale Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD 212302018, február 7.
My day started at the start of each baseball game and I work very hard in selling items in the orioles store during each game until the game was over that night
haveing fun with people
Kontra érvek
did not make the money I was looking for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Crooked company
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, december 27.
If you have a conscious, do not work here, you will HAVE to screw over every customer just to keep up your numbers. This company price gouges to the HILT!! And believe me how to lie to customers will be taught to you. You never have product to deliver, but bill em anyway!!
Pay
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Aramark Uniform Services
Service Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2017, december 11.
Typical Day at work: Deliver clean linens/uniforms & pickup dirty linens and uniforms.
-If you work out of a depot: You are always shorted on product to deliver to customers. It is frowned upon to credit even if customer is not delivered product. Depending on route, you will be easily working 60-75 hours/week on commission (not hourly). Work is actually dirty but tolerable if hours were decreased. Expected to make all stops regardless of route location or problems. Their is not backup for route drivers. Management changes faster than I can change my underwear. You will serve a lot of national food chains and businesses. Solutions to problems are met with resistance by management.
Management, hours, business ethics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Daily Activity
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 26.
I worked Monday thru Friday in a assigned territory looking for new business for uniforms, mat service and towels.
I also worked in Port Arthur, Beaumont Tx following up on business leads.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
moving
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 17.
only worked for Aramark for a short time as I was relocating to Florida from Indiana..i would recommend the job for anyone who is good in sales,,,its a lot of coldcalling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
4,0
Good pay poor management
Driver & Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, szeptember 5.
Aramark is a popular and successful company that caught my attention with full benefits and good pay. After working there for some time I am not sure if it is all worth it. We start work from 3 am to 5 am depending on what the manager decides to text you that morning or the night before. We may work 12 hours or more each day, in delivery trucks with no AC. Management overwhelms some with strenuous delivery routes while others have easier days. The over work of employees, hours and treatment of management has caused an ample amount of stress on myself and my personal life.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Graveyard hours
4,0
Aramark
Distributor Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, szeptember 5.
While at Aramark, I worked for the Woodhaven Foods division. After my second year, I was top sales rep every year in was there. It was my first job out of college, and I enjoyed it. I left to become a foodservice broker right before our division was sold to Sysco.
Great training
Kontra érvek
They weren't sure what to do as a distributor
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van