Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Representative47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a sale that would have made my year in sales. It was taken away due to new guidelines. Should have been grandfathered in. I was let go because of this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work bad management.
Great benefits

The trucks need to be upgraded too old.

Facilities needs to be upgraded that place never been upgraded
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company, management does not care in the least bit about anything but themselves. Constantly trying to take numbers from performers to
Give to give to underperformed. It is INSANE

Underper
Pro érvek
Advancement if you work your butt off and prove yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have to do a lot finding your way also lack of training. When make suggestion know one listen just stick to old format of working.also for a Fortune 500 company they really need to update the software so you can do your job effectively
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Aramark for 13 years. Handled Queens and Brooklyn for 10 years. Long hours (11-13) daily
Pay is commission. Good and bad

Management turns over too fast. Hard to satisfy all managers desires

Company suffers many short comings I'de rather not say.

Overall, Aramark provides a paycheck

despite many unnecessary obstacles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every location operates differently so there is no clear process in any position at Aramark. The process is flawed. There are to many variables that can have a negative effect on your job performance. Lots of grey areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job required 170 calls per week, 17 door knocks, 10 cold calls, 4 quotes per week and sign up one new customer per week. I could get everything done by Friday afternoon, except 1 sale per week.
good paying job
Kontra érvek
hated what I was selling, dong and not very friendly co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Lincoln Financial field was very interesting. the days were sometimes long depending on the length of the event time. you learn to multi task and to be adaptable to many different situations such as cooking, cleaning, and customer care at the register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers do not have their stuff together at my location. Every manager will tell you to do something different. They add supervisors who are mean or not good at what they should be good at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Armark is a good job you have people who are great to work with and we work as a team the bosses are ok to they make sure you are alright if you have any problems you go in the office and they fix it out for you but i was getting the bully with one person that why i left and i didnt go back which i was going to but i didn"t but that person is not there anymore
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
My remarks were solely based on the local facility. It was not a good environment for sales. Corporate management good. But local management was poor
working in home office
Kontra érvek
not much sales support in local facility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Significant changes by executive management team over the past several years have negatively impacted work/life balance and employee morale. Used to be a good company that I was proud to work for, but not anymore.
Decent benefits
Kontra érvek
Workload, salary/merit increases, hours, morale, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for Araark.Work was slow at times, but that was not because of the company. Management was very understanding and worked with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to play football it’s bout team work which I really respect. I love to listen to the music it give me peace. I luv to read and have self learning as well
Sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned many positions within this company. Fast paced and good working environment. Tough job but good experience for new sales professionals entering the workforce.
environment
very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
U never got ur product on time for ur loads sheets for the next day missing product such as mats aprons bar towels etc and when u got ur mats they were soaked safety issue
No weekend work
Kontra érvek
Always waiting on ur product
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day started at the start of each baseball game and I work very hard in selling items in the orioles store during each game until the game was over that night
haveing fun with people
Kontra érvek
did not make the money I was looking for
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a conscious, do not work here, you will HAVE to screw over every customer just to keep up your numbers. This company price gouges to the HILT!! And believe me how to lie to customers will be taught to you. You never have product to deliver, but bill em anyway!!
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Day at work: Deliver clean linens/uniforms & pickup dirty linens and uniforms.
-If you work out of a depot: You are always shorted on product to deliver to customers. It is frowned upon to credit even if customer is not delivered product. Depending on route, you will be easily working 60-75 hours/week on commission (not hourly). Work is actually dirty but tolerable if hours were decreased. Expected to make all stops regardless of route location or problems. Their is not backup for route drivers. Management changes faster than I can change my underwear. You will serve a lot of national food chains and businesses. Solutions to problems are met with resistance by management.
Management, hours, business ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked Monday thru Friday in a assigned territory looking for new business for uniforms, mat service and towels.
I also worked in Port Arthur, Beaumont Tx following up on business leads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
only worked for Aramark for a short time as I was relocating to Florida from Indiana..i would recommend the job for anyone who is good in sales,,,its a lot of coldcalling