Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Runner

Munkakör megnevezése
Runner19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 356 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day is to be on time, work in your position 8-10 hour shift depending on your department. I learned about company benefits, about time management skills. Management is not as sufficient, but gets the job done and works to smoothly run the company. Hardest part is to multi - task and problem solve, some departments can be labor intensive. The best part is meeting the people around you and finding ways to network.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there the schedule was all over the place is the only problem. Everything else is great. It’s a fun place to work and they help u with alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark in Croke park. Fun place to work because of the other employers. Some high up mangers are very ignorant and looks down on you.
You are somewhat free to just roam around the stadium and get the work done
Great colleagues
Snobby high mangers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has far to many employees and fails to give anyone a reasonable amount of hours. The Manager I worked for had trouble remembering me everytime we spoke.
Lunch, Good people.
Kontra érvek
Bad Management, Lack of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for a food runner at aramark would start off by finding which section in the Q you would be working in. Setting up areas(moving tables, finding equipment) for a specific event.
I would recommend this to someone out of highschool looking for a job oppurtinity.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work and meet new people. I have learned a lot from everyone there. They are an hands on company. The management are always willing to hear my ideas and value my work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed my time at Aramark in Saint Louis. For the most park, all of my co workers were very agreeable. The work could be hard at times, but was basically anything but complicated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to meet people and enjoy a game of baseball. Sad part is not everyone work with integrity, which would be nice. I appreciated on how they gave us food before going to our stands.
Serve us before working
They will hire anyone
Disappointing management
Disgusting environment

Horrible food

They put on a good front though.

Pay rate is bad and room for improvement isn't too much available
Event acess
Kontra érvek
Management, food, pay, people are rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy working for Aramark. I worked in the booths and when the server took a customers order it would be sent to the kitchen and once it was made I was the one who would run it to the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through the time that I worked for Aramark, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience working with the energetic team and the amazing management. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a fulfilling and entertaining work environment.

As long as you can stay on your toes, and keep up, Aramark is a fantastic place to work.
Management was amazing.
Kontra érvek
Little room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark because it is an exciting workplace. I also like management because they are understanding.
It's not difficult
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a runner in serving food to the Staff force of the London Olympic games the work there was very busy sometimes you had to run because it was so busy but because of that i learned how to work under enormous stress as well as achieve all my tasks and help my colleagues in achieving theirs.
Pro érvek
free lunch, good pay, great working standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be walking up in a room and get a ticket for me to bring their orders to Atlanta Braves season ticket holders ex . peanuts . I learned to always greet customers nice and you can get a bigger tip . The hardest part is running up and down those bleachers . I like seeing the baseball game live best .
tips
running up the bleachers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed to work as a runner at Aramark,this job helped me to increase my confidence and build many skills such as team work,time management and organisational skills
The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people of different background and supers star athletes.

The hardest part was to stand up for long hours under a burning sun

Overall that was an exciting moment I ever had in my life
Flexible shift
Paid lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was better than anywhere I worked, pay was better than most others jobs I have had but the quality of your manager depended on your location. I never had any conflicts with work and normal life if I needed time off i just asked and normally I got it no questions asked.
Free food
always on the go
co workers are nice

work during games and concerts
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a lot of fun working here, its to bad it was only for selective events for the coliseum.
fun and great environment
selective events only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Evening job at Allstate Arena. Great employees and managers.Very friendly.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés